Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached (4190 Views)

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by tamcamp253: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2022
I read through the story, the comments and all, With your borrowing attitude as a single lady even a 100k earner won’t want to come near you, because you will put him in debts
Blessedmercy8:

I think this should make more sense now and show you the reasons for my fears and worries.

If as a single I still seek loans even with my current earnings, then imagine doubling my expenses by marrying a man who earns such amount and giving birth in this economy.

I wonder how you people reason.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
tamcamp253:
I read through the story, the comments and all, With your borrowing attitude as a single lady even a 100k earner won’t want to come near you, because you will put him in debts

You don't make any sense. Please excuse me!
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by DarkCaesar(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
You should know your capacity and what you using for should be able to yield the return rate if not abort mission…….

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
DarkCaesar:
You should know your capacity and what you using for should be able to yield the return rate if not abort mission…….

Ok.
Thanks.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by tamcamp253: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Just as I grew up to know TRUTH IS BITTER, you’re excused
Blessedmercy8:

You don't make any sense. Please excuse me!
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
KiNg0G:

can I have your number, it's obvious I'm not a vip..

let's split that 60k and pay the interest together.

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Timmi: 1:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I needed some cash to add to my book business so I can get my printing press to make enough copies at a go. It's cheaper than going from time to time.

Now, because I'm a bit cash-trapped, I decided to use one of the loan apps and I needed a100k but after registration and all they only approved 60k because it'my first time, with an interest rate of 17, 700 for 3 months tenor.

Is this not too much?

Below is the registration process. Its just for me to click and the money will be disbursed but I paused it to come and ask for your opinions.

My friend that is roughly 30% interest in three months, annualized to 120% per annum. That is highway robbery.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Timmi:

My friend that is roughly 30% interest in three months, annualized to 120% per annum. That is highway robbery.

Hmm... But they claimed it's , 5% each month. Na wa o.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Eboski(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2022
tamcamp253:

I have read through your write up but I will like to reply and also advise you, you can go through my profile if you wish…
I work with fg institutions with a salary of 85k for a start, do my side hustle also, that year I got employed I went to my salary bank, I locked my account for good 7 months to enable me meet up with my marriage plans.

During that period no girl is in my life for marriage but I just want to save up when I meet one , during that period i met my wife and we got married without owing anyone all through the wedding period, we enter our house with debt free, I was driving my own car, living a good apart , my wife don’t need to buy any households stuff because everything has be set for her, like I said I am doing my side hustle..

From there my salary increased but my side hustle/business pay me times ten of my salary.

We are living okay , with two children , and mt kids attend of one the best school where we reside, my wife drive her own car ,

Now, it doesn’t matter how much he/she received has salary because is pensionable, but you can introduce your man a business that will bring more money to the table, also your own support as a wife will also help him a lot, during this period of no work no pay , we are feeding well, living very comfortable, because the Side hustle is keeping us going.

Please, don’t give up on him there is also promotion that will increase his salary over time , you can encourage him to take loan for you start to up something, if where he work they have cooperative, he should join also, he can also buy Corolla for bolt business, neither he give it out for higher purchases or he drive it himself, do you know how much he will be making every week , he can also be paying himself salary from there after working hours, please don’t give up on that young man ,

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2022
Eboski:

I have read through your write up but I will like to reply and also advise you, you can go through my profile if you wish…
I work with fg institutions with a salary of 85k for a start, do my side hustle also, that year I got employed I went to my salary bank, I locked my account for good 7 months to enable me meet up with my marriage plans.

During that period no girl is in my life for marriage but I just want to save up when I meet one , during that period i met my wife and we got married without owing anyone all through the wedding period, we enter our house with debt free, I was driving my own car, living a good apart , my wife don’t need to buy any households stuff because everything has be set for her, like I said I am doing my side hustle..

From there my salary increased but my side hustle/business pay me times ten of my salary.

We are living okay , with two children , and mt kids attend of one the best school where we reside, my wife drive her own car ,

Now, it doesn’t matter how much he/she received has salary because is pensionable, but you can introduce your man a business that will bring more money to the table, also your own support as a wife will also help him a lot, during this period of no work no pay , we are feeding well, living very comfortable, because the Side hustle is keeping us going.

Please, don’t give up on him there is also promotion that will increase his salary over time , you can encourage him to take loan for you start to up something, if where he work they have cooperative, he should join also, he can also buy Corolla for bolt business, neither he give it out for higher purchases or he drive it himself, do you know how much he will be making every week , he can also be paying himself salary from there after working hours, please don’t give up on that young man ,

That can only be possible if he's a man that would listen and not see you as trying to control or manage his finances for him.

Let the will of God be done. I've already lost interest.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Eboski(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

That can only be possible if he's a man that would listen and not see you as trying to control or manage his finances for him.

You can’t jump into marriage without knowing your husband to be, you guys need to sit down and talk , iron things out between yourself, as I am typing now we are planning to Japa out , it doesn’t matter the salary is just a starting point in life , give that young man a chance I don’t know him or you, but you guys can build on a solid ground with understanding.

I don’t see my wife controlling me, I give her listen ear to hear her out , if her plans are nice for the family we both go with it, I add my own also to build her out together.

Please, don’t just give up on him, What about seeing a man and he lie to you how much he is earning but he doesn’t earn what you are expecting and he deceive into marrying him , then you late learn he lied to you?

Plan with that young man isn’t easy seeing someone earning such in this current govt, also you are looking for someone that is into shady deals…..
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Eboski(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

If you stay around my state where I reside I could have say you come to my church so that I loan you the money, I use Church because I will not like to someone at fast foods or any location. I pray you find a helper, but I will not advise you to take that loan the interest is to much

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2022
Eboski:

If you stay around my state where I reside I could have say you come to my church so that I loan you the money, I use Church because I will not like to someone at fast foods or any location. I pray you find a helper, but I will not advise you to take that loan the interest is to much

You can loan me if you truly want to help because that interest is too much and school is resuming next week.

Anyways, still weighing the options. If I don't get a fair deal, I might just go for it.

Thanks.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Eboski:

You can’t jump into marriage without knowing your husband to be, you guys need to sit down and talk , iron things out between yourself, as I am typing now we are planning to Japa out , it doesn’t matter the salary is just a starting point in life , give that young man a chance I don’t know him or you, but you guys can build on a solid ground with understanding.

I don’t see my wife controlling me, I give her listen ear to hear her out , if her plans are nice for the family we both go with it, I add my own also to build her out together.

Please, don’t just give up on him, What about seeing a man and he lie to you how much he is earning but he doesn’t earn what you are expecting and he deceive into marrying him , then you late learn he lied to you?

Plan with that young man isn’t easy seeing someone earning such in this current govt, also you are looking for someone that is into shady deals…..

Not that I'm looking for someone into shady deals. I just want to be sure that amount can sustain us a married couple plus he might not be willing to wait for sometime for us to start making babies due to his age..

Now, with that amount, he's living in ikoyi. I wonder how he gets the money to pay such rent. He was staying in VI. Then moved to ikoyi. Who knows why?

I don't want a situation whereby all our money will be going into rent cos ikoyi is expensive. I was born and brought up there before. Worked and lived the most part of my adult life there before my dad retired and we moved. I know how expensive houses are in ikoyi.

I'm just fed up. I like him. He's everything I want in a man but hmm... I see what other people who didn't prepare well before going marriage are passing through now and sometimes I silently thank my stars I've not brought any child into this world in this harsh economy because I hate to see children suffering. I dread it!
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by garriAndsugar: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Not that I'm looking for someone into shady deals. I just want to be sure that amount can sustain us a married couple plus he might not be willing to wait for sometime for us to start making babies due to his age..

Now, with that amount, he's living in ikoyi. I wonder how he gets the money to pay such rent. He was staying in VI. Then moved to ikoyi. Who knows why?

I don't want a situation whereby all our money will be going into rent cos ikoyi is expensive. I was born and brought up there before. Worked and lived the most part of my adult life there before my dad retired and we moved. I know how expensive houses are in ikoyi.

I'm just fed up. I like him. He's everything I want in a man but hmm... I see what other people who didn't prepare well before going marriage are passing through now and sometimes I silently thank my stars I've not brought any child into this world in this harsh economy because I hate to see children suffering. I dread it!

Confusion
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by tamcamp253: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2022
Bro thanks for all of these, this is exactly what I was trying to tell her when she was scared of marrying a man that earns 100k, that’s the problem with most ladies today, they want already made guys they don’t even bother about how these guys make money, they just want to be in there
Eboski:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Eboski(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You are just confusing yourself, re-read what you wrote up there, the man young is even living well, my wife is still a student with two beautiful children, what is salary? Side hustle is what make up the family, give that young man a chance , go and plan with him, don’t take everyone, now you are looking for 100k , that young can still assist you to achieve your goal than borrowing or taking loan . Life is how you plan it, someone might even receiving 300k a month but without planning they can’t achieve anything in life. How much is naija used Corolla or Camry few months used in Lagos there , 1.9m to 2.1M for Corolla, Camry 1.8/1.7M let him give it out for higher purchases 35k a week , he should collect loan from his cooperative where he work to invest in it , normal deduction from his salary should be 25k every month, 35*4=140k from the bolt business, you don’t even know if he has another business going that enable him to be living at Ikoyi, at the end of the month your man can be getting close to 200 and something K every month…..

Your own side hustle because you will side down as a full time house wife , you must be doing something also to support the family, before you know he has pay off the loan , still purchase another car to add to the former one ☝️…… As a worker with state government or fg you can use your salary account to collect a good loan to invest in a business, thanks �

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Eboski(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2022
tamcamp253:
Bro thanks for all of these, this is exactly what I was trying to tell her when she was scared of marrying a man that earns 100k, that’s the problem with most ladies today, they want already made guys they don’t even bother about how these guys make money, they just want to be in there

I will teach her how to be a supportive wife today , I want her to know 100k salary can build a house in Lagos…

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Eboski:

You are just confusing yourself, re-read what you wrote up there, the man young is even living well, my wife is still a student with two beautiful children, what is salary? Side hustle is what make up the family, give that young man a chance , go and plan with him, don’t take everyone, now you are looking for 100k , that young can still assist you to achieve your goal than borrowing or taking loan . Life is how you plan it, someone might even receiving 300k a month but without planning they can’t achieve anything in life. How much is naija used Corolla or Camry few months used in Lagos there , 1.9m to 2.1M for Corolla, Camry 1.8/1.7M let him give it out for higher purchases 35k a week , he should collect loan from his cooperative where he work to invest in it , normal deduction from his salary should be 25k every month, 35*4=140k from the bolt business, you don’t even know if he has another business going that enable him to be living at Ikoyi, at the end of the month your man can be getting close to 200 and something K every month…..

Your own side hustle because you will side down as a full time house wife , you must be doing something also to support the family, before you know he has pay off the loan , still purchase another car to add to the former one ☝️…… As a worker with state government or fg you can use your salary account to collect a good loan to invest in a business, thanks �

Nice one. What a smart way to dodge the initial offer.

Abeg forget all those things you said up there. They are mere assumptions cos you don't know him or even know our discussion so far that made me opt for a loan. It's easy for you lots to give suggestions like they are easy to do but shy away the moment you're asked to help give a little push to what you've suggested.

I don't know or care to know if he can give me the money I need for my business or not cos I know his 100k is too small for him alone. All I care about is funding my biz right now with some soft loan I can pay back with my own money. Let's not mix my biz with my relationship. This is a different situation here that has nothing to do with the guy I want to marry. I don't know the slowpoke that brought my relationship matter to my biz post.

Abeg, make una leave me Jare. Ah!
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Gloriagee(f): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2022
My dear, there are no certainties in life. Prayerfully, consider this guy before losing interest, Abi u no wan marry, ni? Check if he has any major character flaws, check his personality too..

Blessedmercy8:

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Gloriagee:
My dear, there are no certainties in life. Prayerfully, consider this guy before losing interest, Abi u no wan marry, ni? Check if he has any major character flaws, check his personality too..

Ok.
Thank you so much.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Gloriagee(f): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
No worries.

Blessedmercy8:

Ok.
Thank you so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Eboski:

I will teach her how to be a supportive wife today , I want her to know 100k salary can build a house in Lagos…

You want to teach me how to be supportive meanwhile you are the one raising your wife.

Please just leave my post. People like you don't practice what you preach.

I'll get me a man capable of taking care of my needs regardless of my financial status and he won't depend on me.

Please, Keep your advice. I don't need it.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Nice one. What a smart way to dodge the initial offer.

Abeg forget all those things you said up there. They are mere assumptions cos you don't know him or even know our discussion so far that made me opt for a loan. It's easy for you lots to give suggestions like they are easy to do but shy away the moment you're asked to help give a little push to what you've suggested.

I don't know or care to know if he can give me the money I need for my business or not cos I know his 100k is too small for him alone. All I care about is funding my biz right now with some soft loan I can pay back with my own money. Let's not mix my biz with my relationship. This is a different situation here that has nothing to do with the guy I want to marry. I don't know the slowpoke that brought my relationship matter to my biz post.

Abeg, make una leave me Jare. Ah!

Lol. It seems you have some monitoring spirits on this forum.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Lol. It seems you have some monitoring spirits on this forum.

Don't mind them my dear.
They just like to pick on me unecessarily.

I know how to handle them.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by tamcamp253: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bros Abeg just leave her, God will help her and help us too
Eboski:

Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by garriAndsugar: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Sell your imaginary flat screen tv and foot your bills.
.a broke person shouldn't be watching tv
Blessedmercy8:

Don't mind them my dear.
They just like to pick on me unecessarily.

I know how to handle them.
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nnefada: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
KiNg0G:
lol.
well I was just tempting you to see if you agree to trust a stranger.
would have surprised with an alert of the sum you need...to pay at your own stipulated time
no interest.

anyways have a nice day.
Story for the gods. Trust ko, stranger ni
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by KiNg0G: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nnefada:
Story for the gods. Trust ko, stranger ni
Do you want to fûck me?
Re: Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached by Nnefada: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
KiNg0G:

Do you want to fûck me?
Foolish scammer.....busted����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deceit In My Marriage / Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque / How Many kids Is advisable...considering The Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.