Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians (56244 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Demolakay:

weyrey! go ND die! u av a fone nd u av data.Do d needful ND stop bleating LYK a malnourish goat.

Prove it or keep shut with your falsehood gibberish.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Demolakay: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

We Tinubu's camp always deal in fact. Check the attached below and cure your stupidityyyyy. Peter Obi graduated with D pass.

Meanwhile, ignoramus like you should know that your education isn't a factor in becoming a chairman or board member of a bank. It's your share. Once you have a share in the bank, you can become a board member/chairman of the board members. Peter Obi's miscreants and stupidityyyyy.

weyrey! som1 said it,ND u took dat as proof? ur a nitwit,I told u to show me evidence he graduated wit a D.
Wen Obaseki had issues wit Oshiomole concerning his certificate den,dey posted d certificate for everybody to c.dat is wat dey call evidence,NT d caricature u put up Dere ND called evidence.Not evry1 is stupid as u.
ND u said he became chairman,because of d amount of shares,Wich is a normal practice in d bizness world.

He held leadership positions in some
private establishments. Some of the companies he served
includes: Next International Nigeria Ltd, Chairman and
Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian
Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster
Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card
Centre Ltd. He was the youngest chairman of Fidelity Bank
Plc. All dis ones I put up here,did he also held leadership positions Dere because he had large shares Dere? ur a dunderhead,a nitwit ND a rabble rouser.
D Tinubu ur supporting, tell him to show us his primary school records,his secondary school records,his university records.He said he graduated from Chicago state university,till nw,dey refuse to show us d university result.Now ur here rabble-rousing, running ur mouth gullibly,LYK a nuthead concerning som1 whose educational credentials are all verifiable. Ur a definition of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Demolakay:

weyrey! som1 said it,ND u took dat as proof? ur a nitwit,I told u to show me evidence he graduated wit a D.
Wen Onadeko had issues wit Oshiomole concerning his certificate den,dey posted d certificate for everybody to c.dat is wat dey call evidence,NT d caricature u put up Dere ND called evidence.Not evry1 is stupid as u.
ND u said he became chairman,because of d amount of shares,Wich is a normal practice in d bizness world.

He held leadership positions in some
private establishments. Some of the companies he served
includes: Next International Nigeria Ltd, Chairman and
Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian
Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster
Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card
Centre Ltd. He was the youngest chairman of Fidelity Bank
Plc. All dis ones I put up here,did he also held leadership positions Dere because he had large shares Dere? ur a dunderhead,a nitwit ND a rabble rouser.
D Tinubu ur supporting, tell him to show us his primary school records,his secondary school records,his university records.He said he graduated from Chicago state university,till nw,dey refuse to show us d university result.Now ur here rabble-rousing, running ur mouth gullibly,LYK a nuthead concerning som1 whose educational credentials are all verifiable. Ur a definition of stupidity.

That's a UNN lecturer confirming Peter Obi's D pass grade. Peter Obi's miscreantsss and stupidityyyyy. Will you keep quiet?

Only your shares determine your board member position or chairman of board members, not your education. Your D pass graduate Peter Obi has no work nor any experience. Nothing apart from his political appointment as a governor which he was rubbish at and didn't achieve anything whatsoever in his state.

Tinubu graduated with first class degree in accounting and business administration. Chicago has severally confirmed it. And no, Tinubu didn't say he lost his Bsc certificate. It was only his elementary certificate he claimed were missing, not his Bsc certificate which he already submitted to inec long ago. Are you saying you didn't see inec display Tinubu's certificates? What do I expect from someone who banked on Ipob falsehood news instead of finding out fact based stuff.

This was Tinubu's statement on his result. Below is a copy of Tinubu's Bsc certificate submitted to Inec. Below is Chicago confirming Tinubu as their graduate. Chicago have severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. Tinubu worked as an accountant at several international top companies such as Mobil, Deloitte, Anderson, GTE etc

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is good.. let them deport all Nigerians there.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by galaxy2020(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
This one na back to sender.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by tonididdy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

I always laugh when I see people who can't take what they dish out.

You sat in in a place, which I bet it's Tinubu's Lagos to type non factual gibberish about Tinubu yet scream blue murder when I said it's your father you're projecting?

Your Peter Obi sacked non Anambran workers who were actually his fellow Igbo brethren from other states. Your Peter Obi called AC a Yoruba party which shouldn't be voted in the southeast despite the fact that it was his fellow Anambran Igbo brethren, Ngige who was contesting under it. So tell me who's the tribalist?

Anyway, it's only Tinubu who can ensure Nigeria gets better. Tinubu's legacies are unmatched by any of the candidates.

As long as tinibu is that 80yr old sickly grandpa all over the news.
There is no Picasso you can make out of him without sounding/ looking stupid.
Absolutely none!
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Demolakay: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

That's a UNN lecturer confirming Peter Obi's D pass grade. Peter Obi's miscreantsss and stupidityyyyy. Will you keep quiet?

Only your shares determine your board member position or chairman of board members, not your education. Your D pass graduate Peter Obi has no work nor any experience. Nothing apart from his political appointment as a governor which he was rubbish at and didn't achieve anything whatsoever in his state.

Tinubu graduated with first class degree in accounting and business administration. Chicago has severally confirmed it. And no, Tinubu didn't say he lost his Bsc certificate. It was only his elementary certificate he claimed were missing, not his Bsc certificate which he already submitted to inec long ago. Are you saying you didn't see inec display Tinubu's certificates? What do I expect from someone who banked on Ipob falsehood news instead of finding out fact based stuff.

This was Tinubu's statement on his result. Below is a copy of Tinubu's Bsc certificate submitted to Inec. Below is Chicago confirming Tinubu as their graduate. Chicago have severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. Tinubu worked as an accountant at several international top companies such as Mobil, Deloitte, Anderson, GTE etc

Ur a foolish fellow, infact more foolish Dan i tot.
I gave u all d places ,Peter Obi had worked ,ND i asked u was he d chairman of all dose companies? or he has d highest shares in dose companies too?
Tinubu has his bsc,bt had no primary ND secondary certificate,ND he cannot tell us d names of dose skuls at least for dose accusing him,to go verify.
No history of d primary schools he attended,no history of d secondary schools he attended.Even d university certificate sed is questionable,he fit b arrangee.,cos even in d western world shady deals exist.ND a Mumufied fellow like u blived he lost dose certificate,yet no picture of him in any of dose schools,no names of d skuls for us to go verified he truly attended basic schools.Infact tell him to upload pictures of himself ND colleagues in DAT university.A lot of pple has taken him to court concerning d certificate issue.Gani fawehinmi,Femi Fálànà etc.Infact presently he is being charged to court ova d certificate issue.
ND u went to skul,ND u bagged a certificate? am not sure,if true ur parent shld sue dose skuls u attended ND seek refunds.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur a foolish fellow, infact more foolish Dan i tot.
I gave u all d places ,Peter Obi had worked ,ND i asked u was he d chairman of all dose companies? or he has d highest shares in dose companies too?
Tinubu has his bsc,bt had no primary ND secondary certificate,ND he cannot tell us d names of dose skuls at least for dose accusing him,to go verify.
No history of d primary schools he attended,no history of d secondary schools he attended,ND a Mumufied fellow like u blived he lost dose certificate,yet no picture of him in any of dose schools,no names of d skuls for us to go verified he truly attended basic schools.
ND u went to skul,ND u bagged a certificate? am not sure,if true ur parent shld sue dose skuls u attended ND seek refunds.

Chairman is a job qualification? You dey mad? I ask again, is chairman a job qualification? You dey mad? Peter Obi's miscreanttsss and stupidityyyyy.

Secondly, Tinubu's elementary certificate isn't your business. I don't even know where my elementary certificate is. Tinubu has Chicago Bsc after graduating from Daley college. His primary school shouldn't be your headache. It's not primary school pupil that&s expected to govern the country. It's someone with Bsc, especially a first class. Someone with unrivalled legacies in Lagos too.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by hayzed1090: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
DOTian:
When your country has been turned into a butt of jokes by her clueless and useless rulers, foreign countries will treat the citizens like dirt.
It's the case all over Asia. Nigerians treated like shyt because nothing will happen. Ofcourse, the fact that the country breeds lawlessness doesn't help matters. This country is continuously being raped by her socalled leaders and this has hardened the heart of the citizens to not respect basic laws.

This has also led to a situation where generations of Nigerians are basically lawless and work hard to break all sorts of laws wherever they go , since that was the way they managed to survive the evil system back home. Ofcourse, being blacks, most of these countries find it easier to deal with Nigerians who disobey the laws in their lands more than they will do say Pakistanis or indians or Chinese. This country serves no useful purpose as it's presently constituted.

You guys talk as if BAT has remained the governor of lagos from his first tenure till today. You don't even give credit to other Lagos state governors.
Meanwhile ... I see nothing special in OBI, All of them na thesame
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Demolakay: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Chairman is a job qualification? You dey mad? I ask again, is chairman a job qualification? You dey mad? Peter Obi's miscreanttsss and stupidityyyyy.

Secondly, Tinubu's elementary certificate isn't your business. I don't even know where my elementary certificate is. Tinubu has Chicago Bsc after graduating from Daley college. His primary school shouldn't be your headache. It's not primary school pupil that&s expected to govern the country. It's someone with Bsc, especially a first class. Someone with unrivalled legacies in Lagos too.

Anoda poor IQ display jst LYK d one ur supporting.
Tinubu elementary certificate slhd NT b my concern,bt peter obi certificate is ur own concern.
U can't support BAT ND NT reason LYK a bat. Peter Obi is way beta Dan d drug baron,mumified, walking dead,Jaguda baba ole fellow ur supporting.Who knows,u sef may b a pilferer,jaguda, fellow too. Ur sick in d head, Aki dani dani!
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Demolakay:

Anoda poor IQ display jst LYK d one ur supporting.
Tinubu elementary certificate slhd NT b my concern,bt peter obi certificate is ur own concern.
U can't support BAT ND NT reason LYK a bat. Peter Obi is way beta Dan d drug baron,mumified, walking dead,Jaguda baba ole fellow ur supporting.Who knows,u sef may b a pilferer,jaguda, fellow too. Ur sick in d head, Aki dani dani!

Apart from your obvious Dundee, I can't read your gibberish. Illiterate calling out a first class Bsc graduate because of primary school certificate? The nerves. You can only champion your fellow dundee such as D pass graduate Peter Obi. Go back to Anambra and go enjoy your failureeee of Peter Obi's work there. Heck, Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

And no, Tinubu isn't a drug dealer.. If he was, he would be arrested like everyone else caught with drug who are arrested on the spot. Go ask your fellow Ipob brethren caught with drug or parents how it goes na.. Tinubu wasn't arrested because he committed no crime. All he did was operating an investment company (compass investment company) which is no different from a microfinance Bank where everyone, including questionable individual could have saved their money. It's like saying a microfinance Bank is a drug dealer just because a criminal saved his funds in the bank. Does that make sense to your brain? You need a brain transplant.

Tinunbu committed no crime hence he wasn't arrested. He was only queried because the USA wanted to inform him before seizing the money of the questionable individual who saved in Tinubu's investment company.

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by bizzibodi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

What nonsense zombie obidient?

Has Peter Obi made his Anambra great first?

The same Peter Obi who was in Jonathan's administration and even chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies who couldn't manage it nor want to return it?

The fact that Lagos is the new abroad shows why Tinubu needs to be the President. Meanwhile, if not for the people flocking into Lagos to thin Lagos resources the more, Lagos would have developed even more than what we have now.

Meanwhile a moderator deleted my previous post for no reason exactly. Seun, what's really happening here? Talk to your moderator. Regardless if any of them support Peter Obi, it doesn't mean he should start behaving like a dictator here, like they all do on social media when you come up with fact bases issue that they can't debunk.

This was my previous post below.

That's why we need to ensure our country gets better.. Saudi Arabia don't even accommodate strangers even if they're Muslims. As long as you're not Arabs. Worse is if you're black. In fact, they hate Blacks the most.

Only Dubai tries to accommodate the Rich Black foreigners but now, they're driving them out too.Tinubu represents the old order who is responsible for our predicament. Obi is the answer

That's why we need to develop our country. That's why we need Tinubu, the most progressive competent liberal leader among the candidates need to be voted.

Tinubu's legacies as a Lagos governor include..

1. Creation of Agencies (which employed & still employs thousands of employees):
LSDPC, Public Works, LASTMA, LAMATA, LIRS, much more... Other agencies were then created by then Gov Fashola e.g LASRRA, etc.

2. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital
e. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

3. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos.

4. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

5. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

6. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.

7. Providing IPP to Lagos State Institutions, from General Hospital Lagos Island to Secretariat Alausa

8. Focus on IGR by making several economic policies which led to enormous increase in Lagos revenue today. Ensured Lagos thrived despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for years.

9. Development of Lagos State Public Service & Secretariat Alausa encompassing many MDAs. Employment of Technocrats to head MDAs.

10. Another big achievement was the conception and starting of Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki Free trade zone and other multi billion dollar projects on the Island.

11. In addition, Tinubu also brought in the First telecom into Nigeria.

Above all, ABAT brought in technocrats into the State Public sector as Commissioners, Heads of MDAs, which has continued till now. He recruited across tribes..

In summary, ABAT is the architect behind the modern Lagos.

Let each candidates list their legacies in relative to how they would improve the country or shut up with their noisemaking. Simple as ABC. We're not gonna ride on blind faith like before. Let us improve the country. Tinubu is the only one who can.. The only progressive competent liberal Leader among all the candidates.
God forbid BAT thing...that we should vote for a placeholder for northern shettima.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
bizzibodi:

God forbid BAT thing...that we should vote for a placeholder for northern shettima.

That you are resorting to death wish only show how pathetic you're, just like every Ipob miscreant.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by bizzibodi(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
After scattering naija they went to Dubai to scatter the beautiful country.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
I don't support people over staying their visas.. No that you have done that, it to return home.. But the issue at hand about Nigerians doing cultism,yahoo, robberies prostitutions and all that may have contributed to these.. We shd always obey and respect other countries rules and regulations
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Demolakay: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Apart from your obvious Dundee, I can't read your gibberish. Illiterate calling out a first class Bsc graduate because of primary school certificate? The nerves. You can only champion your fellow dundee such as D pass graduate Peter Obi. Go back to Anambra and go enjoy your failureeee of Peter Obi's work there. Heck, Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

And no, Tinubu isn't a drug dealer.. If he was, he would be arrested like everyone else caught with drug who are arrested on the spot. Go ask your fellow Ipob brethren caught with drug or parents how it goes na.. Tinubu wasn't arrested because he committed no crime. All he did was operating an investment company (compass investment company) which is no different from a microfinance Bank where everyone, including questionable individual could have saved their money. It's like saying a microfinance Bank is a drug dealer just because a criminal saved his funds in the bank. Does that make sense to your brain? You need a brain transplant.

Tinunbu committed no crime hence he wasn't arrested. He was only queried because the USA wanted to inform him before seizing the money of the questionable individual who saved in Tinubu's investment company.
U tink ur talking to an Àgbàdo ND cassava eating urchin LYK u ooo!!! Tinubu's drug deal are very well known,infact am vry sure I know him more Dan u.
baba dey dope LYK anything! aside from d fact DAT he is a drug dealer,he is also a cocaine addict.
And wat is special Abt Lagos, despite amount of money d state generate, Tinubu (anini) did NT allow d state to flourish,as it's suppose to.Yet a gullible urchin LYK u is vaingloriously praising d one Wu has stolen ur destiny away?
Your is a sorry case!
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Yankee101: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Officials dey there wan collect bribe for passport slots instead of going there to help her citizens
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Demolakay:

U tink ur talking to an Àgbàdo ND cassava eating urchin LYK u ooo!!! Tinubu's drug deal are very well known,infact am vry sure I know him more Dan u.
baba dey dope LYK anything! aside from d fact DAT he is a drug dealer,he is also a cocaine addict.
And wat is special Abt Lagos, despite amount of money d state generate, Tinubu (anini) did NT allow d state to flourish,as it's suppose to.Yet a gullible urchin LYK u is vaingloriously praising d one Wu has stolen ur destiny away?
Your is a sorry case!

Says an unintelligible Ipob illiterate. Go learn how to write first. Dundee United. Meanwhile, go tell your failureeee of Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first.

I have listed Tinubu's unrivalled legacies already.

Kagd10:

That's why we need to ensure our country gets better.. Saudi Arabia don't even accommodate strangers even if they're Muslims. As long as you're not Arabs. Worse is if you're black. In fact, they hate Blacks the most.

Only Dubai tries to accommodate the Rich Black foreigners but now, they're driving them out too.Tinubu represents the old order who is responsible for our predicament. Obi is the answer

That's why we need to develop our country. That's why we need Tinubu, the most progressive competent liberal leader among the candidates need to be voted.

1. Creation of Agencies (which employed & still employs thousands of employees):
LSDPC, Public Works, LASTMA, LAMATA, LIRS, much more... Other agencies were then created by then Gov Fashola e.g LASRRA, etc.

2. Building of Public facilities: Standard Millennium Schools, Markets across the state, LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital, Other Major Hospitals/General Hospitals includes:

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital

5. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

6. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.

7. Providing IPP to Lagos State Institutions, from General Hospital Lagos Island to Secretariat Alausa

8. Focus on IGR by making several economic policies which led to enormous increase in Lagos revenue today. Ensured Lagos thrived despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for years.

9. Development of Lagos State Public Service & Secretariat Alausa encompassing many MDAs. Employment of Technocrats to head MDAs.

10. Another big achievement was the conception and starting of Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki Free trade zone and other multi billion dollar projects on the Island.

Above all, ABAT brought in technocrats into the State Public sector as Commissioners, Heads of MDAs, which has continued till now. He recruited across tribes..

Let each candidates list their legacies in relative to how they would improve the country or shut up with their noisemaking. Simple as ABC. We're not gonna ride on blind faith like before. Let us improve the country. Tinubu is the only one who can.. The only progressive competent liberal Leader among all the candidates.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Softmirror: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
DOTian:

Your ignorance about the role of government in the life of a country and her citizens, is alarmingly stunning.. If the blame lies solely with the ordinary people, what is the responsibilities of those in government then? I think that part of the reason why wayward dictatorships have thrived here is because most Nigerians traditionally came from conservative tribal bases where obeisance to the monarchies is supreme. They have now transferred these sort of crude village allegiance to the despots in power today.. As far as they are concerned, those in power were put their by the gods and as such, shouldn't be blamed for their obvious failures. It's really a very negative way to appraise the role of governments in the life of any given society.. Get this very clear..

It's the duty, I repeat; THE DUTY of the government to provide her citizens with the necessary/requisite skills to compete in a modern economy. Pure and simple!
Provide schools with healthy curriculums, skills acquisition centers with necessary tools, good fiscal and monetary policies to encourage production for both local and foreign consumption, ensure the existence of good banks for accessible credits, scout foreign lands for markets for goods produced by your people, etc. These are the jobs of the government that must be done very well, in other to keep the people busy and engaged with active productions. Presidents are not elected just to share Niger Delta Oil money and to fly around the world in big private jets.. They're elected to solve societal problems like these..

YOU COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT. LET ME BRAKE IT DOWN TO YOU BY ASKING YOU A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION. WHY WAS UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN'S SESSION SO SMOOTH WHEN PROFESSOR OLOYEDE WAS THE VICE CHANCELLOR DESPITE THE LONG NUMEROUS STRIKES?

SECONDLY, WHY DOES THE PRIVATE SECTOR MAKE PROGRESS IN THIS SAME COUNTRY WITH THE SAME GOVERNMENT?

THIRDLY WHO IS THE GOVERNMENT?
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by bizzibodi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

That you are resorting to death wish only show how pathetic you're, just like every Ipob miscreant.
It is not a death wish this i have seen...I wish i can change it.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
bizzibodi:

It is not a death wish this i have seen...I wish i can change it.

That's what you've seen for yourself.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Demolakay: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Says an unintelligible Ipob illiterate. Go learn how to write first. Dundee United. Meanwhile, go tell your failureeee of Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first.

I have listed Tinubu's unrivalled legacies already.

Since u know how to write,den teach me.Oponu!!
All d nonsense u listed as achievement Dere,are NT even up to half of wat Pa Jakande did in 4 years!
Up until NW,no notable legacy project can b ascribe to ur Tinubu in 8 years! If Dere is any,den show me.

In 8 years ND up until nw,Lagos has no world class hospital,DAT even jagaban has to go to France to attend to his medical needs.
Till now, Lagos has no standard stadium, something Ordinary Akwa-Ibom do cheaply.
No proper drainage system,no constant light,no security.
Lagos state is d second worst place to live in presently,slums everywhere!

Lagos state rakes in 50billion monthly IGR, makes more money Dan any state in Nigeria. Lagos is d 6th economy in Africa . Yet dis same state,can't b ranked alongside states Johannesburg, Pretoria,Rabat,Tunis,Cairo, Windhoek etc.
Yet oponu's like u bliv d world begins ND end in Lagos.,ND Jagaban is d best tin Afta slice bread.
Alakori ara oko!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by MYMINDER(m): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2022
You are part of the problem of Nigeria. Selfish interest has ruined Nigeria. No one wants the good of everyone, only of themselves and their ilk. Look further and think deeper. To thyself be true.

Kagd10:

Says the one that champion a D pass graduate Peter Obi who's got no achievement. Meanwhile, Stop projecting your father.

As for Buhari, no one had much expectation from him because he's never had the experience nor knowledge of doing such to begin with. What we expected from Buhari at least as a military general was that he would curb Insecurity and corruption which was rife under Jonathan.

Funny you're talking about corporate system, Tinubu worked as a top accountant and auditor for several reputable top international companies. Tinubu is a first class Bsc graduate of accounting and business administration.

Meanwhile, No one cares about the Photoshop pictures bullshit you dangle around. take a look at Tinubu at the recent Shettima's daughter's wedding. Hale and hearty .
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Timijo(m): 5:30am On Aug 20, 2022
BowenSurf:
Very good.

Next time they should learn not to export cultism to another countries.

The woman saying we want to be represented like other countries... Is Nigeria a country?

Nonsense.
This nonsense that Nigeria is not a country and other derogatory comments about the country contribute to the maltreatment of Nigerians abroad. We know that we've got problem, but our country is not the only country with problems in the world. Many countries including the advanced ones have their problems too, but their citizens are not derogating their countries.
Remember this: "As you lay your bed you lie on it."
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Ifyzidane: 5:33am On Aug 20, 2022
thesicilian:
What's the reason? Because Nigerians are not the only foreigners in Dubai. It is better to find out the reason and tackle it instead of being emotional about it
they are been deported because of cultism
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Tonnierichy(m): 6:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Lexx129:
We are in trouble.... we can't stay in Nigeria and now we are been chased back to nigeria
Na you know why you no fit stay. You are probably not smart enough. Or you don't have the technical know-how to make it here
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Tonnierichy(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

What nonsense zombie obidient?

Has Peter Obi made his Anambra great first?

The same Peter Obi who was in Jonathan's administration and even chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies who couldn't manage it nor want to return it?

The fact that Lagos is the new abroad shows why Tinubu needs to be the President. Meanwhile, if not for the people flocking into Lagos to thin Lagos resources the more, Lagos would have developed even more than what we have now.

Meanwhile a moderator deleted my previous post for no reason exactly. Seun, what's really happening here? Talk to your moderator. Regardless if any of them support Peter Obi, it doesn't mean he should start behaving like a dictator here, like they all do on social media when you come up with fact bases issue that they can't debunk.

This was my previous post below.

a. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
b. Alimosho Hospital
c. Somolu Hospital
d. Mushin Hospital

Lol. You get time dey reply these cunts sha
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by bizzibodi(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

That's what you've seen for yourself.
Point of correct for BAT...am not contesting.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by SugarGirl44(f): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Righthussle:

You go sweet to f...c.k oo

Something is wrong with you.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2022
Demolakay:

Since u know how to write,den teach me.Oponu!!
All d nonsense u listed as achievement Dere,are NT even up to half of wat Pa Jakande did in 4 years!
Up until NW,no notable legacy project can b ascribe to ur Tinubu in 8 years! If Dere is any,den show me.

In 8 years ND up until nw,Lagos has no world class hospital,DAT even jagaban has to go to France to attend to his medical needs.
Till now, Lagos has no standard stadium, something Ordinary Akwa-Ibom do cheaply.
No proper drainage system,no constant light,no security.
Lagos state is d second worst place to live in presently,slums everywhere!

Lagos state rakes in 50billion monthly IGR, makes more money Dan any state in Nigeria. Lagos is d 6th economy in Africa . Yet dis same state,can't b ranked alongside states Johannesburg, Pretoria,Rabat,Tunis,Cairo, Windhoek etc.
Yet oponu's like u bliv d world begins ND end in Lagos.,ND Jagaban is d best tin Afta slice bread.
Alakori ara oko!

Unintelligible miscreantt. Who made the 50b monthly possible if not Tinubu? You dey mad? Imagine the miscreantts. Your failuree of Peter Obi couldn't improve his state revenue whereas Tinubu increased Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years. The joke is on you and Peter Obi.

So according to an unintelligible dumb brain, Lagos is the second worst city yet your Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos? The joke is on you and Peter Obi. Meanwhile, Lagos is the only city in Nigeriaa hence why it's always representing Nigeria whenever Nigeria is called out as seen below when Nigeria was called out for its Insecurity. Rome and Milan in Italy were also mentioned although based on another factors which are different from the Insecurity factor used for Lagos due to Nigeria insecurities.. Lagos is the only city in Nigeria measuring shoulders with other cities in the world. Apart from Nigeria giving Lagos a bad name due to the Insecurity, your Ipob brethren creating slums at Alaba are another thing.

Meanwhile, Jakande has his legacies, so does Tinubu. All what I listed are Tinubu's legacies. Sink that into your Unintelligible skull. Jakande legacies include, Lagos broadcasting media, Housing estates, pipe borne water, LASU, laspotech, Schools, Roads.

Tinubu's legacies include BRT and BRT terminal, Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki-ajah development, lekki trade zone, Lekki and Oba housing estates, LASU teaching hospital and clinical school/faculty, millennium schools, Yaba roads, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc.

The eediot says Lagos doesn't have a world-class hospital? Who built LASU teaching hospital? Was it not Tinubu? You dey mad?

Your failure of D pass graduate Peter has no achievement in his state. The joke is on you, Peter Obi, and your parents who gave birth to unintelligible child. You can't impose your failureeee on us. You dey mad

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2022
bizzibodi:

Point of correct for BAT...am not contesting.

You're projecting yourself I repeat.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2022
MYMINDER:
You are part of the problem of Nigeria. Selfish interest has ruined Nigeria. No one wants the good of everyone, only of themselves and their ilk. Look further and think deeper. To thyself be true.

Selfish interest is you people championing a D pass graduate Peter Obi who's got no achievement in his state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony Here. / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.