Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians (56251 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Lexx129: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2022
SaiOba:
We are the cause of our problems.. We need to stop pretending as if we don't know how it all started and when get at the SPOT where we are, we will start asking that lame question of HOW/WHEN DID WE GET HERE AS A COUNTRY? We all knew how and when but we choose to turn a blind eye to it because of region, religion or tribal sentiments. Get your PVC, it is NEVER late, we can make Nigeria look more better than Dubai. The choice is ours.
Vote Wisely!

Pray for Nigeria
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2022
I hope they're not Amog those Insulting Nigeria abroad
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Esama: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2022
But igbo guys and girls full western Nigeria .and
OyeofIkoTuN:
who wan bet...?

Na yoluba boys and girls full Dubai...

Ndi hush puppy crew..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Prince001(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2022
Softmirror:
grin

ONE OF THE GREATEST PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS THE PSYCHE OF MOST OF HER CITIZENS WHICH IS THAT OF HATRED TOWARDS HER OWN COUNTRY. A HATRED SO IRRATIONAL THAT HE OR SHE PREFERS TO LANDS WHERE HE WILL BE TREATED LIKE TRASH WHILE WORKING IN A SYSTEM OF MODERN SLAVERY.

When are u going to learn that's uncivilised to write in capital? I love Yoruba nation not Nigeria someone joined us together by force and it ain't working fine for us ever since. I love country that assist me to strives and later they will reap from what they invested in. Working willingly and getting paid for ur service not modern slavery na basic function of life!!!!!!

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Prince001(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Softmirror post=115846666] grin

ONE OF THE GREATEST PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS THE PSYCHE OF MOST OF HER CITIZENS WHICH IS THAT OF HATRED TOWARDS HER OWN COUNTRY. A HATRED SO IRRATIONAL THAT HE OR SHE PREFERS TO LANDS WHERE HE WILL BE TREATED LIKE TRASH WHILE WORKING IN A SYSTEM OF MODERN SLAVERY.

When are u going to learn that's uncivilised to write in capital? I love Yoruba nation not Nigeria someone joined us together by force and it ain't working fine for us ever since. I love country that assist me to strives and later they will reap from what they invested in. Working willingly and getting paid for ur service not modern slavery na basic function of life!!!!!!
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Minime10(f): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Tell them to come back & become Obidient & Yusful citizens

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by zaki2: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

I always laugh when I see people who can't take what they dish out.

You sat in in a place, which I bet it's Tinubu's Lagos to type non factual gibberish about Tinubu yet scream blue murder when I said it's your father you're projecting? You dey mad?
One thing is peculiar with you hatefilled bigots from the west, you assume everyone is resident of Lagos. Some of us will not dare that overcrowded slum and den of agberos, even if it is free of charge. Deal with it. Tinubu is old and weak. He is a public figure who is vying to become president of Nigeria, not president of yoruba, so I have the right to critic him. or you want me to waste another 8 years of my life in poor governance? You must be stupidly crazy. getout! angry

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Horus(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Arab countries should be avoided at all costs
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kagd10: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
zaki2:

One thing is peculiar with you hatefilled bigots from the west, you assume everyone is resident of Lagos. Some of us will not dare that overcrowded slum and den of agberos, even if it is free of charge. Deal with it. Tinubu is old and weak. He is a public figure who is vying to become president of Nigeria, not president of yoruba, so I have the right to critic him. or you want me to waste another 8 years of my life in poor governance? You must be stupidly crazy. getout! angry

Yet your failureeee of Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and Peter Obi.

Who's the bigot if not you hatefilled toxic miscreants who peddled calumny and lies about Tinubu which all came out to be lies such as Tinubu's Bsc qualification, drug allegation etc turned out to be lies in the end while you toxic miscreanttss continue to champion a D pass graduate Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever in his state. Let Peter Obi go make his Anambra state great first.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Softmirror: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
DOTian:

How is the Nigerian system treating her university students and lecturers today? Not like trash?
The political, economic and administrative set up in Nigeria and s like what? Ancient slavery?
Nothing enhances a proven Evil system more than Blind nationalism..

grin

IS THAT THE REASON WHY LECTURERS DEMAND FOR SEX AND MONEY FOR GRADES FROM STUDENTS?

WHAT I CAN AGREE WITH IS THAT THE EDUCATION SYSTEM RENDERS PEOPLE USELESS AT THE END OF THE DAY.

A YOUNG GUY WHO OPTED FOR LEARNING A SKILL IN HOW TO MAKE BIG TANKS FOR PETROL TANKERS INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE UNIVERSITY AFTER GOING TO SECONDARY SCHOOL HAS SINCE SETTLED DOWN, MARRIED WITH CHILDREN, LIVING IN HIS OWN HOUSE WITH HIS CARS AND HE IS AN EMPLOYER OF LABOUR.

ALOT OF UNIVERSITY GRADUATES ARE SO USELESS TO THEMSELVES, DEPRESSED AND FRUSTRATED, ALWAYS BLAMING, PARTICULARLY THE GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR MISERABLE LIFE. THEIR PROBLEM REALLY IS PRIDE THEY SEE THEMSELVES TOO BIG. NIGERIA IS TOO BLESSED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE NOT CREATIVE. FRUSTRATED STUDENTS WHO GRADUATED FROM THESE UNIVERSITIES ARE A REFLECTION OF THEIR TEACHERS WHO ARE NOT PRODUCTIVE. THAT IS THE REALITY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by PHYTECH: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Horus:
Arab countries should be avoided at all costs

Why. Most arab countries population are 89% migrants. Your hate holds no water. They're richer than what Nigeria can aim to be in the next 70years. Pray your life gets better.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by zaki2: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your failureeee of Peter Obi lives in[b] Tinubu's Lagos.[/b] The joke is on you and Peter Obi.

Who's the bigot if not you hatefilled toxic miscreants who peddled calumny and lies about Tinubu which all came out to be lies such as Tinubu's Bsc qualification, drug allegation etc turned out to be lies in the end while you toxic miscreanttss continue to champion a D pass graduate Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever in his state. Let Peter Obi go make his Anambra state great first.
I have been ignoring the bolded, however, I must admit that I goofed to have engaged you in the first place, a juvenile you must be. Tinubu's Lagos indeed. Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

I always laugh when I see people who can't take what they dish out.

You sat in in a place, which I bet it's Tinubu's Lagos to type non factual gibberish about Tinubu yet scream blue murder when I said it's your father you're projecting? You dey mad?

Wetin be tinubu Lagos...���

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Horus(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
PHYTECH:

Why. Most arab countries population are 89% migrants. Your hate holds no water. They're richer than what Nigeria can aim to be in the next 70years. Pray your life gets better.

Where was the hate in my message?. You "play ostrich man", you simply want to overlook the Arab racism by refusing to face painful facts or unpleasant truths about most arab countries. The worse is that you are fully aware that today modern slavery is still widespread in Arab states

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Lexx129: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Let's save our country together
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by DJSNAKE: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by slivertongue: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Toh, that's their wahala. We dey face ours here
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

What nonsense zombie obidient?

Has Peter Obi made his Anambra great first?

The fact that Lagos is the new abroad shows why Tinubu needs to be the President. Meanwhile, if not for the people flocking into Lagos to thin Lagos resources the more, Lagos would have developed even more than what we have now.
When would Tinubu develop his state Osun?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by YeyeGbami: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
who wan bet...?

Na yoluba boys and girls full Dubai...

Ndi hush puppy crew..

See your mouth, trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by mrkings84(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Too bad.
But there's hope of a better country if they can get their PVC and vote wisely.

For now our only hope of a better country lies in our hands and voting PO
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by nomenclature(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:
That's why we need to ensure our country gets better.. Saudi Arabia don't even accommodate strangers even if they're Muslims. As long as you're not Arabs. Worse is if you're black. In fact, they hate Blacks the most.

Only Dubai tries to accommodate the Rich Black foreigners but now, they're driving them out too.

That's why we need to develop our country. That's why we need Tinubu, the most progressive competent liberal leader among the candidates need to be voted.
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:
That's why we need to ensure our country gets better.. Saudi Arabia don't even accommodate strangers even if they're Muslims. As long as you're not Arabs. Worse is if you're black. In fact, they hate Blacks the most.

Only Dubai tries to accommodate the Rich Black foreigners but now, they're driving them out too.

That's why we need to develop our country. That's why we need Tinubu, the most progressive competent liberal leader among the candidates need to be voted.
Issues dey with some of your assertion though.

How about the Nigeria medical doctors who left for the Arabia desert recently?
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Kajaard: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lexx129:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AB6hEcXcTE

THIS VIDEO CAPTURES THE MOMENT DUBAI BASED NIGERIANS WERE DEPORTED AS NIGERIAN IN UAE CALLS OUT THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF NIGERIA IN DUBAI OVER THE RECENT

Not surprised. When some useless idiots take their cultism there and start fighting in a foreign land as if they still reside in Nigeria. Useless idiots.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
YeyeGbami:

See your mouth, trouble maker

don't mind me..I'm in the mood

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
When you Japa....... Stop acting like animals, in a the abroad......... grin

buhari would have ₦5000.00 repatriation allowance for each of them ............ wink

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Patriotsleague: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
darocha1:
To be a Nigerian is like a plague
Scums like those deported are the plagues of Nigeria. A people make up a country. Are you a scum or a patriot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Sheriman(m): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

You start well but unfortunately you later end it bad

Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by Lazenby007(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
TINUBU IS A DISASTER
Re: Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
backtovillage:

Mumu girl
Who are the cultist caught last year and this year?
Your head eyaf turn

Now you are being emotional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony Here. / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.