Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe (33175 Views)

557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) / Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by sheba123(f): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by themanderon: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nigeria never seems to export anything good to other countries. Just vices, vices and more vices. They have made the country a pariah state. Everyone seems to get a heightened sense of security at the sight of that green passport all because of some senseless youths who have chosen the path of foolishess for their generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Ten06(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
If they like let them die carelessly they will end up being used as cadaver in Europe.
Most of them are already being used for practical in most Nigeria school laboratories where small 18 years boys and girls play with their private parts during practicals

1 Like

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by ASAPFERG1: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Gozac:
So nauseating that some people carry cultism enter Europe. I know say that must be southerners cry
na those useless people called edo and delta and na mostly for italy and France. . How many times you don ever hear that kind nonsense for u.k

3 Likes

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by ASAPFERG1: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
KristaPretty:
Only in Italy.

You cannot try such in Germany, Poland, Switzerland and a few other European countries.

You'd end up seeing yourself at your mom's backyard in the village.
na those useless good for nothing edo and delta people they do this rubbish because na them dominate italy and France

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by izubext007: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ayes with thier wahala
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Qwi1: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oh
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by 360command: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
RepoMan007:
Will they approach a white man for wearing same color code?
See the attitude of a blackie to his comrade o. And we will complain of racism from others.
but white people do the same. A fellow white can walk up to another fellow white for flagging or dressing up like their cult members to ask "where does he stand".
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by bizzibodi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dem carry cultism enter Europe again
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by SamOchuko: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bvlgari:
An europe-based Nigerian addresses his fellow european comrades practicing cultism in Europe after he said he had an issue at a party over what he was wearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJUqW3kVeYE

If he go fit cap? Bro u b cultist too na, it’s just that u day matured in your doings, I beg continue to focus on your money making make those way say na cultism carry them go Europe continue on their endeavors

1 Like

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Kavod: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Shut up

Common who you be...you nor fit answer

Who goes you

You come online dey make mouth....
You know if there was a person known as a miscreant then it's you. Which right person get to ask stranger who e be? You are a certified slowpoke... Illiterate. I wan bomb, I wan bomb.. wetin don scatter since you de bomb? You fit buy brand new car? You fit show 100m in cash or Bitcoin? See all this rubbish when you de post since, de talk useless rants with your dirty god korofo when blind, deaf and dumb. Guy I nor de do confra oooo. But you are in my fucking city. The Ancient one abi? Ok RAT LIKE YOU. THE GUY GET PATIENCE SELF, IF NA ME THEN YOU GO SEE JESUS. IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Pacyrus(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Shut up

Who goes you

Is this the real Slawormir or the fake one I guess?
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by PhantomProbe(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
RepoMan007:
Will they approach a white man for wearing same color code?
See the attitude of a blackie to his comrade o. And we will complain of racism from others.
Them no go try approach a white man na. The day they try am, na the next day dem go come back 9ja and start hawking gala in Lagos. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na em make I dey wish make UAE kill those fools and jail the rest..
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by bilangha(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
cultism is for the daft

1 Like

Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by nextstep(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
What I don't understand is why anyone would still be practicing that stuff after they've reached the abroad? Haba you don make am niyen na?
Why still remain? Abi the only way out is death?
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by LINSAR: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
vickin407:
Surely he's a JEW for him to be running his mouth like that

Atleast nobody dey use axe and gun chase am over clash wey him no cause.
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by mccloud224(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Shut up

Who goes you

You are a lost cause.

*spits*
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by mccloud224(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kavod:

You know if there was a person known as a miscreant then it's you. Which right person get to ask stranger who e be? You are a certified slowpoke... Illiterate. I wan bomb, I wan bomb.. wetin don scatter since you de bomb? You fit buy brand new car? You fit show 100m in cash or Bitcoin? See all this rubbish when you de post since, de talk useless rants with your dirty god korofo when blind, deaf and dumb. Guy I nor de do confra oooo. But you are in my fucking city. The Ancient one abi? Ok RAT LIKE YOU. THE GUY GET PATIENCE SELF, IF NA ME THEN YOU GO SEE JESUS. IDIOT

Leave dat slawomir mumu...

Him dey carry cultism for head... Say him be NBM...him get rifle...him be did...him be dat..him get black 2009 Camry...with iphone.. And Xbox....and tiny bar for him small flat with small 40" TV and na him smoke weed pass so we no go hia word again because him get dreads.

Dis na person wey say him go thru 4 walls of uni....

F**king disgrace!!!
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Kokaine(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
KingTom:

Funny enough the REAL cultists would never pull up to anybody na dem be the most friendly, always calm and smiling grin na those akiewu niggas wey dey wan do like say na gods dem be because dem join small cult grin
who told you that?
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by mediclife1987(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
RapistOnBail:

No be lie o.

When you manage jakpa, Abeg try avoid Nigerians like bad habits.

[b]We are not good people outside.

[/b]

Shey na inside we come good?

We no good inside-out my brother.

Nigerians, very tribalistic and wicked sets of people...
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Kavod: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
mccloud224:

Him dey carry cultism for head... Say him be NBM...him get rifle...him be did...him be dat..him get black 2009 Camry...with iphone.. And Xbox....and tiny bar for him small flat with small 40" TV and na him smoke weed pass so we no go hia word again because him get dreads.

F**king disgrace!!!
Make una beg am make e reply me with e useless and razz comments.... I wan teach am about the streets when I run for Benin... Post am to am... Make e just jump na there e go know say e nor be cultist and cultists are cowards and e nor de the streets. Very Diabolic guy oooo. That's na Dirty.... I don see this guy THREATEN people..... Tell am make e talk or insult me. BIKO MAKE UNA BUZZ AM. DEGENERATE, TOMORROW THEM GO DE SLEEP FOR CEMENTARY, DE BAFF AROUND 12AM AND 3AM. TELL AM SAY KOROFO NA MY DOG.
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by mccloud224(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kavod:

Make una beg am make e reply me with e useless and razz comments.... I wan teach am about the streets when I run for Benin... Post am to am... Make e just jump na there e go know say e nor be cultist and cultists are cowards and e nor de the streets. Very Diabolic guy oooo. That's na Dirty.... I don see this guy THREATEN people..... Tell am make e talk or insult me. BIKO MAKE UNA BUZZ AM. DEGENERATE, TOMORROW THEM GO DE SLEEP FOR CEMENTARY, DE BAFF AROUND 12AM AND 3AM. TELL AM SAY KOROFO NA MY DOG.

U no need reason him matter far. Him dey claim street, na street go claim am las las. Him no get work...na to dey find maga be him own. Him still dey learn.

Live and let live.

Nuff said!!!
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Kavod: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
mccloud224:

U no need reason him matter far. Him dey claim street, na street go claim am las las. Him no get work...na to dey find maga be him own. Him still dey learn.

Live and let live.

Nuff said!!!
Tell am say kabaka don sell all e gold, e Louis Vuitton sneakers etc etc.... if you see this guy when de talk about bombing and beeches and flexing you go know say social media na scam.. I wan show am say my ROTTWEILER when I name KOROFO de fresher than him.. Make e post e pictures then I go post my dog KOROFO pics then make we compare. Animal na them de spoil the upcoming generation. Inshort my ROTTWEILER too fancy... I get 4 local dogs, make e post e pictures make una see this pig
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Kavod: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
mccloud224:

E get rifle? That's very hilarious and at the same time very annoying. This guy na RAT OOOO. E GO STILL DE TALK DAMN NIGGA.. BENINS RIFF RAFFS. E SIT DOWN THERE DE WAIT FOR MONEY WHEN OTHER PEOPLE WORK, THE PEOPLE GET TWO HEADS?
E GET MIND ABI NA STRONG MAN WITH RIFLE ABI? I BE JEW OOO, BUT THEM FEEL MY HEAT FOR BENIN..... THIS slowpoke DE MORALLY BANKRUPT, DIABOLIC WITH A STUPID CANAL MENTALITY.

F**king disgrace!!!
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by mccloud224(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kavod:

Tell am say kabaka don sell all e gold, e Louis Vuitton sneakers etc etc.... if you see this guy when de talk about bombing and beeches and flexing you go know say social media na scam.. I wan show am say my ROTTWEILER when I name KOROFO de fresher than him.. Make e post e pictures then I go post my dog KOROFO pics then make we compare. Animal na them de spoil the upcoming generation. Inshort my ROTTWEILER too fancy... I get 4 local dogs, make e post e pictures make una see this pig

Live and let live bro. Leave the past in the past. Las las, all na online. My beer don dey idle. Na beach I dey.
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Besto(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kavod:

Very nonsense riff rat
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Kavod: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
mccloud224:

Live and let live bro. Leave the past in the past. Las las, all na online. My beer don dey idle. Na beach I dey.
Cooooool I missed beaches... I de hardly de move sha... For the past 2 years this guy don de derail kids. Make I burst your head!!!!!
Na single mum chop e money, carry e change send her baby daddy.. E con de cry. LMAO.
IF E READ THIS MESSAGE E GO KNOW SAY I KNOW AM. I FOR LIKE POST E PICTURE... BUT AS E CAST DE TALK ABOUT RIFLE, E NOR GO LAST IF I DO AM.
OPEN E DIRTY MOUTH SAY... ANY LIFE WITHOUT RUGGEDITY NOR WORTH LIVING.
NA SMALL SMALL RUN GIRLS E DE SPEND E CHANGE ON BEFORE THAT BABY MAMA WRECK AM. DATA E NOR FIT BUY... THAT NA WHY E DE OFFLINE FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS. DE BEG UP AND DOWN..
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by mccloud224(m): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Kavod:

Cooooool I missed beaches... I de hardly de move sha... For the past 2 years this guy don de derail kids. Make I burst your head!!!!!
Na single mum chop e money, carry e change send her baby daddy.. E con de cry. LMAO.
IF E READ THIS MESSAGE E GO KNOW SAY I KNOW AM. I FOR LIKE POST E PICTURE... BUT AS E CAST DE TALK ABOUT RIFLE, E NOR GO LAST IF I DO AM.
OPEN E DIRTY MOUTH SAY... ANY LIFE WITHOUT RUGGEDITY NOR WORTH LIVING.
NA SMALL SMALL RUN GIRLS E DE SPEND E CHANGE ON BEFORE THAT BABY MAMA WRECK AM. DATA E NOR FIT BUY... THAT NA WHY E DE OFFLINE FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS. DE BEG UP AND DOWN..

When I talk say him still dey learn, I know wetin I dey talk. Two years? I don dey observe dat boy before corona lockdown. I go just read him mumu posts,shake head and shift go front. Old peeps talk say, first change wey pikin get na akara him go take am buy. Slawomir neva enter life.

Leave the boy make him grow abeg.
Re: Europe-Based Nigerian Man Addresses Those Practicing Cultism In Europe by Kavod: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2022
mccloud224:

When I talk say him still dey learn, I know wetin I dey talk. Two years? I don dey observe dat boy before corona lockdown. I go just read him mumu posts,shake head and shift go front. Old peeps talk say, first change wey pikin get na akara him go take am buy. Slawomir neva enter life.

Leave the boy make him grow abeg.
Na we de talk this thing small small. Ok reason, my nephew should be 14 years now. This guy come do holiday with me. I broke but not poor. So e had an Android phone, and was surprised I was on NAIRALAND. NOTE THIS GUY IQ NA SOMETHING ELSE. STRAIGHT A'S SINCE HE WAS TWO YEAR OLD. SO I SAW HIS AVATAR SO I CHECKED. GUY THIS GUY DE MESSAGE THREE IDIOTS ABOUT WHICH SITE DEM DE BOMB, THEN E GRADUATE TO DE ASK FOR LOCATION TO PLUS E WORK. ONE OF THEM NA THAT slowpoke WITH RIFLE. I BOOT AM E SPIN 180 BEFORE E LAND. THIS GUY AND HIS CREW OF DEGENERATES THEM BE PLAGUES, THATS BACTERIA PLUS AIDS, EBOLA AND COVID-19 PUT TOGETHER. IMAGINE HOW MANY GREAT KIDS THIS GUY GO DON DESTROY.. ANYWAYS SHA GOODNIGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Student Killed In Adeniran College Of Education Cult Battle (Graphic Photo) / Girl Steals N108,000 During Job Interview In Delta, Caught Days After. Photos / Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.