Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

M.I Abaga Shares Highly Collaborative Album ‘the Guy’ — Stream Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga Shares Highly Collaborative Album ‘the Guy’ — Stream Here (273 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Cavemen – Roots [zip & Mp3 + Tracklist] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Shares Highly Collaborative Album ‘the Guy’ — Stream Here by LetDemKnow(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2022

Renowned Nigerian Hip Hop/Rap kingpin M.I Abaga has released his highly anticipated fifth studio album entitled The Guy. The highly collaborative album consists of 12 songs, spanning a total of 40 minutes.

The Guy is littered with high-profile guest appearances, and is truly a celebration of M.I’s dominance in Nigeria’s Hip Hop genre. Guests on the album include Nas, Olamide, Duncan Mighty, BNXN fka Buju, Phyno, The Cavemen, and on the album’s last track, M.I reunites with his Chocolate City bros Jesse Jagz and Ice Prince Zamani.

M.I’s also changed his name to ‘The Guy’, something he made known while kicking off promotions for the release of The Guy. The album opens with self-titled song which served as its second official single after Daddy ft Chillz, before Nas and Olamide lend their talents on Bigger.

Phyno and The Cavemen unite with M.I on The Inside— a record which leans heavily towards Hi-Life and, M.I will be hoping it produces the same effects and sucess as his evergreen collaboration with Africa’s Hi-Life prince Flavour Nabania titled African Rapper.

Stream the entire The Guy album by M.I Abaga below - https://mediarants.com/m-i-abaga-shares-highly-collaborative-album-the-guy/

(1) (Reply)

Friday Dancing Challenge Haha. / Clinch Biography, Age And Networth / Young John Love Is Not Enough Full Album Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.