Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel (941 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel by Icartaway: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsjOgprsBw

Twitter user shares video of N2k food he was served at a Lagos hotel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qCBlrEQKSI

Re: Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel by Kingozymandias(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Every iliterate, thief and yahoo boy now wants to claim to be a content creator. Hence the high volume of rubbish internet videos flooding cyber space these days
Re: Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel by Jennyclay(f): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
jennyclay ! even if i have 6bill loaded in account ( I CANT BUY THAT FOR 2K)
Re: Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel by Jennyclay(f): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Scamupdates:
jennyclay ! even if i have 6bill loaded in account ( I CANT BUY THAT FOR 2K)
Good for you my dear!
Re: Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel by Pauldollars(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Food is actually expensive in some hotels and eateries due to their location.
That food he's complaining of will cost more than that in a Hotel like Transcorp Hilton Abuja.

If you can't afford to eat in an expensive restaurant, rather than complain, go to other available restaurants that cost less.

Some hotels in highbrow areas have high overhead running costs which also make their food items and accommodation high.
Re: Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel by ipobcannibals: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!
Well said! The cost of running a hotel and other top notch restaurants is way higher than cost of running a road side buka or mama put.
Re: Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel by Basiljoe: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jennyclay:

Re: Man Laments Shares Video Of ₦2k Food He Ordered For, In A Hotel by RepoMan007: 3:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

stop lying.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of What She Saw In A Chicken She Bought At A Restaurant / Revelers, Where Do You Drink? / Who Prepares The Best Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.