Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Between Ethiiopian , Egyptian And Qatar Airways - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Ethiiopian , Egyptian And Qatar Airways (867 Views)

Qatar Airways Is 2019 World's Best Airlines, See The Top 10 African Airlines / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ethiiopian , Egyptian And Qatar Airways by tuborme: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
hi everyone, i have always traveled internationally with emirates airways, but with the recent suspension of flight operations in Nigeria. I want to know the best airline to fly with to Dubai . I have used Kenya once but the experience was not so cozy for me. please advice needed urgently.

thank you
Re: Between Ethiiopian , Egyptian And Qatar Airways by Thegamingorca(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
I pray Qatar doesn't follow suit
Re: Between Ethiiopian , Egyptian And Qatar Airways by Lesbihornest(f): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Airpeace to be safe. In case all foreign airlines decide to stop operations.

1 Like

Re: Between Ethiiopian , Egyptian And Qatar Airways by Warmaterial(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Me I like using Ethiopia. Try them you won't regret it.
Re: Between Ethiiopian , Egyptian And Qatar Airways by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:05am On Aug 22, 2022
I’ve never flown Egyptian, only Ethiopian and Qatar so I can only advise between two. Flying Ethiopian was always a decent experience but I’m partial to Qatar. The ground crew and flight crew was very courteous, the food was good, plus they aren’t stingy with free upgrades.
Whichever airline you select, it never hurts to ask about free upgrades and always try to join any rewards programs offered. Happy flying!

1 Like

Re: Between Ethiiopian , Egyptian And Qatar Airways by Wanbissaka: 4:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Air peace

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Pay For Florence Academy Certificate With GTB Mastercard / How About An Alternative Fuel, After All We Are The Great Nigerian!? / Plz Wat Do I Do Fellow Nl's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.