Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll (2512 Views)

Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) / ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by SteveDGreat: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Exciting moment building up to the 2023 presidential election.

Watch this Street Poll conducted in Ibadan ahead of the 2023 election.

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW02Gd5lamE

Guys please support my Channel. Please subscribe

19 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good luck to Obi and his supporters.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by God1000(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is what will happen next year

23 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by danijesus(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is great

22 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Abfinest007(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
If u are still doubting if obi will win then u are worst than a blind man bcuz d signs are there, d prophecies are countless .

.let vote a man that is humble and accessible
Vote Peter obi

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by ajani2311: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Let wait till then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Oziens: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennifer663:
Good luck to Obi and his supporters.
Thank you. Nigeria will works for All Patriots & passionate about repositioning the Country for growth & development.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by OnyeAshuaUru: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Obi for Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oziens:

Thank you. Nigeria will works for All Patriots & passionate about repositioning the Country for growth & development.
Pleasure is mine.
Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Zetra7: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thugs/ Touts / Tribalist= Tinubu
Corrupt/ Crooks = Atiku
Smart / clean at heart = Obi

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by kurupt1: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Is only wicked people that support Tinubu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by backtovillage: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Peter Obi our twitter president
Peter Obi for the yuuut
Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
I have no doubt that Oyo will give Obi the needed 25% of it's votes.. Plus Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti.. That 4/6..
SE 5, SS 6, NC 4, NE 2, NW 1..

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by hedonido: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinubu is more of an ethnic candidate than Peter Obi. It's clear if you read between the lines.

Tinubu would obviously clear the rural areas in most of Yoruba land, while Obi would get meaningful votes from cosmopolitan people in urban areas. Overall he will certainly get more than 25% across the South West.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by SageOfChelsea: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
I hope these young people will show up on election day? Almost all Peter Obi pickers were young people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by BlazinGlory40: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
hedonido:
Tinubu is more of an ethnic candidate than Peter Obi. It's clear if you read between the lines.

Tinubu would obviously clear the rural areas in most of Yoruba land, while Obi would get meaningful votes from cosmopolitan people in urban areas. Overall he will certainly get more than 25% across the South West.

Lagos would be competitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Penguin2: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
I have no doubt that Oyo will give Obi the needed 25% of it's votes.. Plus Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti.. That 4/6..
SE 5, SS 6, NC 4, NE 2, NW 1..

You just saw Obi defeat Tinubu in Ibadan in an opinion poll and you are still talking about 25%.

25% na yesterday talk na.

But isn’t it intriguing that while Obi is going neck to neck with Tinubu in his supposed stronghold and also pulling considerable weight in the north, none of the two men is sure of 10% votes in Obi’s stronghold.

Interesting days ahead.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Kingspin(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Informed ones are rooted for Obi.

Those still playing typically Nigerian politics are voting for Tinubu.

While those with Atiku are seeing him as a senior man in the game of politics.

If he wins Nigerian politics will change forever.
Another reason I prefer Peter Obi to win.

11 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by perez100: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
PDP and APC knows that Peter Obi will win but they are hoping to rig the election. They will be fail.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by SteveDGreat: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Penguin2:

You just Obi defeat Tinubu in Ibadan in an opinion poll and you are still talking about 25%.

But isn’t it intriguing that while Obi is going neck to neck with Tinubu in his supposed stronghold and also pulling considerable weight in the north, none of the two men is sure of 10% votes in Obi’s stronghold.

Interesting days ahead.

You hit it there. Honestly it is obvious they have given up on the election already.
Obi is the only Candidate with a secured region. South/South and South East is locked for him.
NC. Benue, FCT, Nasarawa , is for him.
NE. Taraba State is rooting for him.
He is sure of getting 40% votes in the West.
Kaduna and Katsina will definitely give him 30- 40% votes .
Honestly, it is looking incredible well for Obi Victory.

They know it, that's why they are playing the ethnic cards to discredit it.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Mystic216: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Only old people are shouting TINUBU
But the youths are wiser now
Only youths are voting Peter Obi in this video

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Adexxi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
So Obi will win with your 5% votes grin ibo people no just sabi politics undecided
perez100:
PDP and APC knows that Peter Obi will win but they are hoping to rig the election. They will be fail.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Penguin2: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You hit it there. Honestly it is obvious they have given up on the election already.
Obi is the only Candidate with a secured region. South/South and South East is locked for him.
NC. Benue, FCT, Nasarawa , is for him.
NE. Taraba State is rooting for him.
He is sure of getting 40% votes in the West.
Kaduna and Katsina will definitely give him 30- 40% votes .
Honestly, it is looking incredible well for Obi Victory.

They know it, that's why they are playing the ethnic cards to discredit it.

Exactly!

They know Obi’s popularity is growing and they think they only way to attack it is to whip up old sentiments which seems not to be working, unfortunately.

I was speaking with our security guy at work who is from Southern Kaduna, and he told me that his entire area is chanting Obi. I’m not telling you what I saw online, I’m giving you first hand information from a northerner.

So, relax.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Oluwabusobomi(f): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
I listened to Space FM Ibadan today. The guests invited where Tinubu men and they were just busy insighting the yourubas against Igbos...saying Igbos want to destroy Lagos. They also said any yoruba that doesn't vote for Tinubu is is a bastered. But when it's time to call in, that's when I realized that Tinubu will struggle to win even his so called south west. People where just lashing at the presenter and the guests that they should shun tribalism

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Balkan(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinubu urchins are very funny you teamed up with Fulanis to remove presidency from the south to a Fulani man

You want the southern SS to support you to take the power from the North. Tinubu get a brain at all?

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Jack005(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
In Rivers State where I come from, Tinubu may not get up to 25%,the hatred we have for that man here is enormous.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Hoelujohn: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Penguin2:

You just saw Obi defeat Tinubu in Ibadan in an opinion poll and you are still talking about 25%.

Interesting days ahead.
No too loud am jor

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by hedonido: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jack005:
In Rivers State where I come from, Tinubu may not get up to 25%,the hatred we have for that man here is enormous.

It is obvious that the man and his team have no plans of actually winning the popular vote. Their game plan is to compromise the election and rig the entire process, starting from INEC, security agencies, the judiciary, and course vote buying and voter intimidation.

Anyone with half a brain knows that Tinubu is not a character that inspires hope or affection from neutral persons - just like Abiola did in '93, Jonathan did in 2011, and Buhari did in 2015. There's no average enlightened regular person in Port Harcourt or Potiskum, or Jalingo, or Umuahia or Damaturu or Jos that would look at the contestants now and say oh, Tinubu is my choice.

The only 'masses' propping him up genuinely are Yoruba people especially those jaundiced by ethnocentrism or the rural and illiterate people who will be easily shepherded like zombies to vote for their tribal ancestor. Other than those ones, Tinubu's entire candidacy is promoted by those who have been paid, promised payment, or hopeful of personal gain from either his campaign or his presidency. It enjoys no traction with common folk anywhere. Without malpractices, the old greedy fool would finish a very distant third in the elections, possibly even fourth behind Kwankwaso.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Adexxi:
So Obi will win with your 5% votes grin ibo people no just sabi politics undecided

See another Tinubu paid tribalist.

A poll that took place in Ibadan, how is that Igbos business now?

Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by EndsarsReloaded: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Watch Video here

Ogbeni farabale joor. E go be them like film.
Sensible Yorubas are voting for Obi grin grin
Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by David160(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Watch Video here

Majority of those who said Atiku are from the north... Peter obi supporters are young and educated.

Tinubu will win the older yoruba and less educated ones.

Atiku will destroy Tinubu in the north o

If you conducted this poll in any state in the south east obi will win with a landslide... Am surprised obi is doing well in ibadan
Re: 2023 Election: Peter Obi Defeat Tinubu And Atiku In Ibadan Street Poll by Sannisege: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
What I see here is that those who would naturally have voted for PDP/Atiku have switched to Obi which is bad for Atiku but good for Tinubu/APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi / Taraba Rally : Labour Party Shocked By Empty Stadium, Blur Pictures To Cover Up / Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.