Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi (2530 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by abc115: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obidients rally today, in kaduna for Peter Obi

https://twitter.com/g_makuachukwu3/status/1580674083020152832

16 Likes

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by abc115: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
cool

12 Likes

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Youths are not resting until they take back their country. God bless all Obidients all over the world.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is a Repentant, he need to be given Amenities, also to be Send Abroad lik Bokoharam Repentant Terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Troublemaker111: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
I counted just 15 people grin.... Obi can only win in biafra

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Interesting
Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Donjazet2: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
God bless their efforts.

No number is too small in this movement. All we need is 25% in those states and I'm sure we'll get it. Non tribalistic hausas and the christians who see the danger of the moslem moslem ticket next year.

Kwankwaso, atiku and bat can share the rest.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Throwback: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Youths are not resting until they take back their country. God bless all Obidients all over the world.

Ogbeni gbagbe oshi.

We the youths don comot hand for Peter Obi matter.

Na bandwagon that we have now realised.

Imagine what even Anambrarians and Igbos had to say about his performance while he was Governor with few months to exit office.

Abi we wan suffer to begin lament again like Anambra youths?

How many youths dey find job go Anambra or find better life go Anambra when Obi was Governor?

Instead, Anambra youths increase their japa to Lagos and Asian prisons, just to escape the cluelessness of Governor Peter Obi.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Koralords: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Less than 30 people grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by N3TRAL: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
That's the state of the Vice Presidential candidate grin

40% in the bag grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Throwback: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Donjazet2:
God bless their efforts.

No number is too small in this movement. All we need is 25% in those states and I'm sure we'll get it. Non tribalistic hausas and the christians who see the danger of the moslem moslem ticket next year.

Kwankwaso, atiku and bat can share the rest.

What about the non tribalistic Igbos?

I mean the multitude who rightly concluded that Peter Obi had failed as Governor.

Who do you think they will be voting for, since you know who non tribalistic Hausas would vote for?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by tribalmall: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
I told some if Obi see 5% of either northern or western vote they should give him the presidency. For fools n dead brain I said Peter Obi and his labour party not PDP.

If labour/ Peter Obi get 5% of total vote cast from any northern or Western region INEC should declare him as winner of the 2023 presidential election.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Throwback:

Ogbeni gbagbe oshi.

Imagine what even Anambrarians and Igbos had to say about his performance while he was Governor with few months to exit office.

How many youths dey find job go Anambra or find better life go Anambra when Obi was Governor?

Instead, Anambra youths increase their Japanese to Lagos and Asian prisons, just to escape the cluelessness of Governor Peter Obi.

You will keep failing while you keep trying to compare Peter Obi with Tinubu in terms of governance.

Firstly, Lagos state has deep seaport that intercede items from overseas to Nigeria.All items coming from any part of the world must land in Lagos before distributing to other states. Taxes and custom charges plus VATs commission to the state is extracted from there. Lagos has an international airport....Was formerly the capital city of Nigeria. Lagos state is an oil producing state and have oil pipelines from its waterways to the Atlantic Ocean...

If you are to compare the money Lagos generates and how much resources are managed and compare the same to what Anambra generates and how her resources is managed...You will know that Peter Obi did extremely well at the little resources and with little internal revenues he created to All the resources available to Tinubu as at the time of his election.

Anambra and Lagos states are not age mates...Lagos existed many years before the creation of Anambra state.

Try to not to compare how a rich kid became success with how a poor kid became successful....

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2022
The Northern part needs more enlightenment.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Innocentman86: 2:15am On Oct 14, 2022
tribalmall:
I told some if Obi see 5% of either northern or western vote they should give him the presidency. For fools n dead I said Peter Obi and his labour party not PDP.

If labour/ Peter Obi get 5% of total vote cast from any northern or Western region INEC should declare him as winner of the 2023 presidential election.
Can we bet on these 2 million naira.
Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:31am On Oct 14, 2022
abc115:
Obidients rally today, in kaduna for Peter Obi

https://twitter.com/g_makuachukwu3/status/1580674083020152832
I believe you are aware Kaduna state rally was done on October 1st it held in two locations Kaduna main town and Zaria

8 Likes

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Slimkween: 2:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Troublemaker111:
It doesn't matter if you counted only 15, if he's God's will number isn't a barrier.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:42am On Oct 14, 2022
Throwback:

Ogbeni gbagbe oshi.

Instead, Anambra youths increase their japa to Lagos and Asian prisons, just to escape the cluelessness of Governor Peter Obi.
You said "we youth"?
Are you talking about you and your brother?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Abdu81: 3:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Throwback:

Ogbeni gbagbe oshi.

Oga forget all this, obi is a goal.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 4:02am On Oct 14, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
unaa no get money to import crowd again.. una dey decieve una self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by DesChyko: 4:54am On Oct 14, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

You said "we youth"?
Are you talking about you and your brother?

Very important question o.

Because this Youth is lost in time and space.

Someone that does not know something as basic that WAEC is one of the bodies that conducts GCE is forming erudite all over the TL.
Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Ancestortinubu: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2022
You suppose know this arranged photo. Do you know what? More than 189 million Nigerians have obidiently rejected APC . Most of your family members will codedly vote obi. They have suffered much in APC government.

quote author=Koralords post=117541355]Less than 30 people grin[/quote]
Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 6:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Them import 10 IPOB Bandits from Aba come Kaduna. Make them come do rally for their patron Peter Obi. grin grin

When we tell them say, Peter Obi no go see one vote for North, them think say we dey joke. grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 6:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Troublemaker111:

Them no reach 15 grin

6 Likes

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 6:16am On Oct 14, 2022
tribalmall:
I told some if Obi see 5% of either northern or western vote they should give him the presidency. For fools n dead I said Peter Obi and his labour party not PDP.

How them want see 5% votes for North? No Northerner can ever vote any IGBO Man. It's not possible. And the few Igbo wey dey North no dey vote during election.

6 Likes

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Period007(m): 6:19am On Oct 14, 2022
We are campaigning in the villages now
Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Period007(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Period007(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2022
abc115:
cool

Obidients shutdown Kaduna on 1st October

If you like keep posting fake news to make your self feel better
Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2022
Obi's rally was a shutdown in Kaduna state, any order pictures are just well wishers carrying out personal awareness to the street...
Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Bontafa: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Troublemaker111:

Tell Asiwaju to stop hiding from the public

Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by Durabest: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:
That's the state of the Vice Presidential candidate grin

40% in the bag grin

i just hope you are joking.
Re: Obidients Rally Today, In Kaduna For Peter Obi by techWriter3: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2022
I tallied just 15 folks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Replace Doyin Okupe - Channels Tv / BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon / Pius A Akubo (SAN) Reject Appointment Into APC Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.