Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! (1611 Views)

What To Expect In The Coronation Merchant Bank Aptitude Test & E-basket / Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / URGENT: VIC LAWRENCE.VLA For Polaris Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by jojocity: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Please guys I just passed the aptitude test for Polaris Bank. The next stage contains an Essay assessment, E-basket and Microsoft Proficiency.

Please what happens in the E-basket section? I need help and advice thanks.
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by jojocity: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
I can't believe that over 90+ people saw this post. No one could offer any help. It is well. sad���
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by SimpleGuy001: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
jojocity:
I can't believe that over 90+ people saw this post. No one could offer any help. It is well. sad���

When did you receive the invite?
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by jojocity: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Yesterday.

SimpleGuy001:

When did you receive the invite?
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by jojocity: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
The E basket was easy sha. We thank God.
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by SimpleGuy001: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
jojocity:
The E basket was easy sha. We thank God.

Please what was it like? Also what of the Microsoft proficiency test
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by jojocity: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
It was a combination of math, comprehension, and essay. You have a minute to answer a question.

Microsoft proficiency is to test your knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel. Just know the shortcuts in both software.

SimpleGuy001:

Please what was it like? Also what of the Microsoft proficiency test
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by SimpleGuy001: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
jojocity:
It was a combination of math, comprehension, and essay. You have a minute to answer a question.

Microsoft proficiency is to test your knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel. Just know the shortcuts in both software.

Ok, I got passed coronation merchant bank test reason I’m asking.

What of the e-basket?
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by jojocity: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
I just completed the last three stages of the assessment centre today which consist of Group Discussion, Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation and Interview. It wasn't easy but I pulled through.

Success awaits me and other applicants.
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by jojocity: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
I just explained what happens in E-Basket. �

SimpleGuy001:

Ok, I got passed coronation merchant bank test reason I’m asking.

What of the e-basket?
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by SimpleGuy001: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
jojocity:

Oh, thanks
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by SimpleGuy001: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
jojocity:

Pls how long did the ebasket and na proficiency take?
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by SimpleGuy001: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
jojocity:
I just completed the last three stages of the assessment centre today which consist of Group Discussion, Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation and Interview. It wasn't easy but I pulled through.

Success awaits me and other applicants.

Pulses run me through how the three stages went. Thanks for your effort, God bless you
Re: Polaris Bank E-basket: What To Expect! by jojocity: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Each bank has its separate procedures for its stages.

SimpleGuy001:

Pulses run me through how the three stages went. Thanks for your effort, God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Test Results / Urgent Vacancy For Network Engineers(lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja) / Intercontinental Ex-staff Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.