Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Bank Phb Test Results - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Test Results (1613 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Test Results by shyshina(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2008
Please guys, i would like to know if anyone knows when the result of the last Saturday, 19th July test of bank PHB would be out. I did the test last Saturday. Actually i was suuppose to write the test around 11am but i didnt write it until about 1pm or so, it was a simple english and maths, but u need to think fast, kinder trikish ones, well, i just need to no if its work force that would notify us or phb for the results and when would they,

We go make all. Amen
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by beehem: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
hi. phb will reply not work force. so, get prepared for the inter view c u there
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by saheed213: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2008
you'll be contacted between wednesday and thursday if you are successful. best of luck
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by Drops: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2008
Is it possible to reschedule, I missed mine and would like to join the saturday batch

Thanks
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by mahatmaG: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2008
The result is waiting for those who have made it.

But i think the result will only be out after all batches must have written cool
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by makalia(f): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2008
hi,
am schduled 4 3.30pm on sat. in unilag. Am coming 4rm abuja, i dont if there is anyone coming 4rm Abuja. pls call 08038240359 let talk! i hp ours will be a sucess amen.
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by enspirito: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2008
SHYSHINA, can u please sned me the text that was sent to invite you to the test. my number is 08078007475. thanks in anticipation
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by muyiwaprin: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2008
the man that led the workforce teanm told me resul;ts will be out in 2 to 3weeks time max cos phb needs ppl urgently,they need 1000ppl nationwie
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by Hurraybj: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2008
anyone with info on phb inteviewa? How many stages?
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by IKESAB: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2008
house,pls wats d test like?hw many questions and sections in all?
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by ozulupaul: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2008
Guy as par d sections of d test,is just 2 sections;simple english and tables and graph quantitative techniques.but u have to b very fast 4 there is no time.just 40mins 4 50 ques.
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by mahatmaG: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2008
I got a text msg this afternoon that I was successful. And that i will be "informed shortly for the interview date"

I thank God for passing this stage amidst all the rumbling and grumbling that characterised the test venue.
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by mozo: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
those that havent been contacted should relax, we will still be contacted. God dey
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by kaymd: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2008
Concerning BankPHB test results, I was sent an sms around 2pm sayin I was successful and an interview date will be communicated shortly. Now, the odd thing is that around 5pm, another sms was sent sayin that I was not successful in the test. I wonder, is this some kind of a mix up, which is the correct sms? Anybody in the house that can shed more light on the matter should pls post a reply, tanx.
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by kemofash20: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2008
that is the people that arent contacted it means nothing for them. they should at least send failure sms that they failed.
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by saintIyke1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2008
i also wrote Access bank test some months back and was invited for an interview with them but i have not heard from them after then can some one pls help out
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by protocol(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2008
plese, is it possible to gatecrash phb test?
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by beee: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
very possible to gate crash
alot of gate crashers wrote d test
they were even told to write their phone nos on their answer sheets
it wasnt an organized test at all
u could even write more than once
anyways, i got a txt ystday dat i dint pass
hopin they will send me another sayin i passed
at least a lot of pple have gotten 2 difft txt msges
all d best to those dat passed
Re: Bank Phb Test Results by claire7(f): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
hello all
i will like to know if the result of the test held on 18th at julius berger hall in UNILAG has ben released or if anybody has gotten any message from them. the test was conducted be leading edge consultants. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Links To Current Jobs Online. U Must Read This! / Diamond Bank Test / Job Vacancies In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.