Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Thoughts On Sweden - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thoughts On Sweden (586 Views)

Skydiving Plane Crashes In Sweden, 9 Killed (PHOTOS) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thoughts On Sweden by ojay36: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hello Nairalanders

I am considering migrating to Sweden for a better life, I do not know much about the country, and I will love to have expert reviews from nairalanders about the economy, I want.to know if the country is friendly to foreigners and my chances in this.
Re: Thoughts On Sweden by Epositive(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Pansophist
Re: Thoughts On Sweden by pansophist(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Sweden (the Nordics generally) is a very difficult place to migrate to, its almost impossible if you're not a citizen of an eu country. I'm saying this because I hope no agents is giving false hope behind the scenes.

Having said that, please migrate there if you have the means to, its a good place. Apart from the weather, I can't find a downside to it. Sweden is an example of what a country should be, its simply works

Imagine your father being dangote and having a good relationship with him, that's exactly the relationship with Swedes and their government. You know you're deeply cared for and nothing within human capability you'll suffer from, because you're covered.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thoughts On Sweden by ojay36: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2022
pansophist:
Sweden (the Nordics generally) is a very difficult place to migrate to, its almost impossible if you're not a citizen of an eu country. I'm saying this because I hope no agents is giving false hope behind the scenes.

Having said that, please migrate there if you have the means to, its a good place. Apart from the weather, I can't find a downside to it. Sweden is an example of what a country should be, its simply works

Imagine your father being dangote and having a good relationship with him, that's exactly the relationship with Swedes and their government. You know you're deeply cared for and nothing within human capability you'll suffer from, because you're covered.

Thanks for this
Re: Thoughts On Sweden by ojay36: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2022
I need more input pls
Re: Thoughts On Sweden by nyta84(f): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Moving to Sweden is good if you are into IT or tech savvy if not other jobs will require speaking Swedish. Easier if you want to go study….

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See This Wonderful Big Albino Cory Catfish Caught, By Yuri / Undercover Investigation: How Lagos BRT Has Moved From ‘Top To Bottom’ / African Immigrants Claim That Whites Are Nicer To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.