Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi (1564 Views)

Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. / Governor Bala Visits Atiku Bauchi State Governor, His Excellency, Senator Bala / Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by sarkinbauchi: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
The Indigenous Christians of Bauchi State and Christian outsiders based in Bauchi State are all rooting for a Peter Obi Presidency (Labour Party).

A visit to the major churches like COCIN, ECWA, Roman Catholic and the Pentecostal Churches with huge followerships will reveal the Obidient messages being preached almost every Sundays in Churches.

However almost all the Muslims who constitute the majority in the State are rooting for an Atiku (PDP) presidency.

Tinubu is frankly hated by both Christians and Muslims in Bauchi State. A visit to any motor park, suya joint, football viewing centre, and public places where politics is being discussed will show their utter disdain for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Even some Muslims are critics of his same faith ticket

I wonder who gave BAT the suggestion that picking a fellow of same faith will garner him their votes.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
The Obidient race is about to end.
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by BlazinGlory40: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennifer663:
The Obidient race is about to end.

How?
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

How?
We will end up being Obidient.
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by TinubuThief: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
The old druggie Tilumbu go cry next year.
Quote me

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by XerXers: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinubu is a yoruba tribal project without support outside SW apart from dubious support by his fellow political looters like Gandollar and He'll Rufai

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by yyba: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
For online abi ?
sarkinbauchi:
The Indigenous Christians of Bauchi State and Christian outsiders based in Bauchi State are all rooting for a Peter Obi Presidency (Labour Party).

A visit to the major churches like COCIN, ECWA, Roman Catholic and the Pentecostal Churches with huge followerships will reveal the Obidient messages being preached almost every Sundays in Churches.

However almost all the Muslims who constitute the majority in the State are rooting for an Atiku (PDP) presidency.

Tinubu is frankly hated by both Christians and Muslims in Bauchi State. A visit to any motor park, suya joint, football viewing centre, and public places where politics is being discussed will show their utter disdain for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Even some Muslims are critics of his same faith ticket

I wonder who gave BAT the suggestion that picking a fellow of same faith will garner him their votes.
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by sarkinbauchi: 6:48am On Aug 20, 2022
yyba:
For online abi ?

You're too addicted to social media.
Did you see me mention online in my post? Abi you think everybody gets his stats by wasting time online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by yyba: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

You're too addicted to social media.
Did you see me mention online in my post? Abi you think everybody gets his stats by wasting time online.
shey you are replying me in reality or on social media ?
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by David160(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Tinubu is going to lose the 2023 election...

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by Omoslim26: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
David160:

Tinubu is going to lose the 2023 election...

Haba na wat of emilokan na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by tctrills: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
yyba:
shey you are replying me in reality or on social media ?
Baba calm down you have never been to Bauchi.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by yyba: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
tctrills:
Baba calm down you have never been to Bauchi.
so that gave you the rights to post lies
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by tctrills: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
yyba:
so that gave you the rights to post lies
How would you know when you don't travel

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by yyba: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
tctrills:
How would you know when you don't travel
how did you know i have never been to bauchi ? You will just stay in your village posting rubbish. If you have never been out of bauchi dose'nt mean that is how all nairalanders are .
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by tctrills: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
yyba:
how did you know i have never been to bauchi ? You will just stay in your village posting rubbish. If you have never been out of bauchi dose'nt mean that is how all nairalanders are .
But your ignorance shows na. Simple question, mention the 3 biggest churches in Bauchi?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by yyba: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
tctrills:
But your ignorance shows na. Simple question, mention the 3 biggest churches in Bauchi?
changing narration again.from mentioning church to mentioning mosque or to mention any muslim or christian in bauchi state
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by tctrills: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
yyba:
changing narration again.
Baba you have never been there, If you have, you for know.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by floret23(f): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
yyba:
Tinubu cannot win southwest here. All yoruba christians are going to vote massively for Peter Obi while Yoruba muslim votes would be divided into four - Obi, Atiku, Kwankwanso and Tinubu. Tinubu is the most hated politician in yoruba land right now.

‘Shettima Must Go’ – APC Youths Reject Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Youths and supporters of Tinubu from the North-Central zone on Friday, protested against the Muslim-Muslim ticket of the All Progressives Congress.

They requested that the APC’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, drop Alhaji Kashim Shettima as his running mate, as he would be an obstacle to his victory in the 2023 general election. The protesters carried banners with inscriptions conveying their demands.

https://idomavoice.com/shettima-must-go-apc-youths-reject-tinubus-muslim-muslim-ticket/

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by yyba: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
tctrills:
Baba you have never been there, If you have, you for know.
keep fooling yourself
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by kettykin: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obi will sweep north central

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by yyba: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
floret23:
Tinubu cannot win southwest here. All yoruba christians are going to vote massively for Peter Obi while Yoruba muslim votes would be divided into four - Obi, Atiku, Kwankwanso and Tinubu. Tinubu is the most hated politician in yoruba land right now.

‘Shettima Must Go’ – APC Youths Reject Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Youths and supporters of Tinubu from the North-Central zone on Friday, protested against the Muslim-Muslim ticket of the All Progressives Congress.

They requested that the APC’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, drop Alhaji Kashim Shettima as his running mate, as he would be an obstacle to his victory in the 2023 general election. The protesters carried banners with inscriptions conveying their demands.

https://idomavoice.com/shettima-must-go-apc-youths-reject-tinubus-muslim-muslim-ticket/

and who is talking about south west here? Over too know
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by tctrills: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
yyba:
keep fooling yourself
Oga we both know the truth so calm down. Just read and pass. You don't always need to comment on what you don't know.
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by yyba: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
tctrills:
Oga we both know the truth so calm down. Just read and pass. You don't always need to comment on what you don't know.
WE ? Speak for yourself next time
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by tctrills: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
yyba:
WE ? Speak for yourself next time
Oga it's easy to spot people like you.
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by yyba: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
tctrills:
Oga it's easy to spot people like you.
i have long spot you
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by tctrills: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
yyba:
i have long spot you
Baba read your sentence before posting. I can easily boast that I have visited at least 30 states in Nigeria. I understand the politics in Bauchi, Ibadan, Enugu. So I can spot someone who does not know shit.
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by AtikuOkowa: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
What about Anambra Muslims?

Your delusion is second to none's

Do you think Gere,Guruntum,Tongale etc would vote for Obi?

I there is nothing like Bauchi Christians,they don't know Obi exist.
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by floret23(f): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
yyba:
and who is talking about south west here? Over too know
We Yoruba christians and moderate muslims can never vote for Tinubu Pablo EscoBat. You can't still our money and still Islamise us. No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket and no to islamisation agenda of APC.
Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by KingKO22: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
It should be Northern Muslim for Atiku and Northern Christians for Obituary grin

This Zombidients are dreaming

You shall wake up back to Biafuro or death by February 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Muslims For Atiku, Bauchi Christians For Obi by yyba: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
floret23:
We Yoruba christians and moderate muslims can never vote for Tinubu Pablo EscoBat. You can't still our money and still Islamise us. No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket and no to islamisation agenda of APC.
spokesman for muslims and christians well done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. / A Wise Person Cant See These And Still Make The Same Mistake. (picture) / CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.