Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. (1550 Views)

Why Atiku Should Stepdown For PETER OBI / To Preserve His Honour, Tinubu Should Stepdown Now! / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
I want to advice Mr. Peter Obi on what he need to do to safe himself from the highest defeat of his political career. I had known Nigeria politics long b4 these time,a year popularity cannot give you victory in Nigeria presidential election. Some people has these habit of pushing someone to their failure and Obi is about to be the next victim.It happened to Jonathan 7years ago,Obi should learn from history and retrace his step.From his body language i can see that Obi is not ready to contest but people with fake love are pushing...Obi should be man enough to tell us the truth.Despite the cash donations that is fast coming,let him step down for legendary leader like Tinubu.If Obi refuse to stepdown and Atiku happen to be the winner then the South should not blame the North for taken over after 8years of Buhari...

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Enough marijuana in your system sir

31 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by macrodata(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is coming from a place of deep pain and anguish. Please get some sleeping tablets for the night. grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Too much alcohol might damage your brain.

15 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Nwabueze22: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and give us Biafra nothing more nothing less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Eriokanmi: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Durabest:
I want to advice Mr. Peter Obi on what he need to do to safe himself from the highest defeat of his political career. I had known Nigeria politics long b4 these time,a year popularity cannot give you victory in Nigeria presidential election. Some people has these habit of pushing someone to their failure and Obi is about to be the next victim.It happened to Jonathan 7years ago,Obi should learn from history and retrace his step.From his body language i can see that Obi is not ready to contest but people with fake love are pushing...Obi should be man enough to tell us the truth.Despite the cash donations that is fast coming,let him step down for legendary leader like Tinubu.If Obi refuse to stepdown and Atiku happen to be the winner then the South should not blame the North for taken over after 8years of Buhari...
See pain grin

Lemme prescribe ibuprofen, sorry Obiprofen...one tab in the morning, one at night. You go dey alright grin

13 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Modecaih: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
change your supplier,lol

5 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by drmuchin: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Durabest:

RUBBISH TALK

5 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by asainco(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wise advice from the grand Master of Nigerian politics.. Don't worry we'll deliver ur advice to Obi himself, since u are wiser than millions of Nigeria youths.. Thank you for your unprecedented 'Nigeria politics' advice.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Focusmi: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi is the main man

6 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Uniquekriss(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
I'm not here to respond to this post, I only came to advise that this thread shouldn't be given any attention. Please don't reply the clueless poster.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by mauriceminor: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Durabest:
see mumu mumu..mumu wey no get sense mumu

2 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Enough marijuana in your system sir

No, it's too much marijuana mixed with mmkpurummiri
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by advanceDNA: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Durabest:

Defeat is a crime....
...atiku has been experiencing it..
..buhari experienced it 3 times before the win
U people are just afraid the guy might win... if you are sure he will lose...leave him... let him lose honorably instead of chickening out like a coward
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
advanceDNA:

Defeat is a crime....
...atiku has been experiencing it..
..buhari experienced it 3 times before the win
U people are just afraid the guy might win... if you are sure he will lose...leave him... let him lose honorably instead of chickening out like a coward
The way to win is one way,but the way to defeat is of many ways.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Joey4321: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
You lost me at Tinubu
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
darling2222:
Too much alcohol might damage your brain.
up coming ashawo who buy you phone again?
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Dapson73(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:

Even if Obi steps down for Atiku, Asiwaju will still win overwhelmingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by kcnwaigbo: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Dapson73:

Even if Obi steps down for Atiku, Asiwaju will still win overwhelmingly.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Allow him to face the defeat na? Is it your defeat?

Agbado abi oka trembler
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by ambale(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why must he step down??

Na only your candidate you want to contest or what?

Last time we checked presidential candidates pass ten but you are so worried about Obi

Get a life please
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Brimstone77: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:

All I can see is fear through out your write up..

Are Tinubu urchins scared already?? grin

Even if obi steps down today, tinubu still doesn't stand a chance...

Even sowore will defeat him..

Channel your advise to your agbado master!!
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Bravetunde: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bring ladder from ogbomosho so he can step down. grin grin grin
Mmugu tongue tongue
Step down for a theif, condemned kriminal,sick,dying,dirty, irritating, occutic man that has killed thousands of Northerners through opc and nigerian youth in lekki toll gate.
After eating Amala try and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by FreedomfromtheT: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:
If southern presidency is your concern, then it is Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu that should step down for Peter Obi and not the other way round. For equity, fairness and justice, it is rightly the turn of the south and more rightly, the turn of a Christian from the Southeast. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
If southern presidency is your concern, then it is Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu that should step down for Peter Obi and not the other way round. For equity, fairness and justice, it is rightly the turn of the south and more rightly, the turn of a Christian from the Southeast. God bless Nigeria.
Stop placing religion above competence,your level of understanding is very poor compare to how sane Nigerians suppose to reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by FreedomfromtheT: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:
Stop placing religion above competence,your level of understanding is very poor compare to how sane Nigerians suppose to reason.
And talking about competence, who doesn't know that Peter Obi is more competent than his opponents in terms of state of mind, relative youthfulness, health, knowledge, capacity and capability as at this moment to lead Nigeria out of our current political and social economic challenges?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Lastmessenger2: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:
step down for this.Omo you are high on Tinubu piss

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by nazicartel(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Since you met Tinuba and he gave you $100 you have been blabbing nonsense. I know you changed your children from the #50k per term sch to that of the #35k . The $100 Tinubu gave you won't finish in 10yrs. Be mungoParking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by EndsarsReloaded: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:

I will overlook your nursery 1 English and enlighten you. Among the contestants, Obi is already secured. He is the only one that 2 regions locked down for him i.e. SE and SS. He also has a good chance of winning Lagos and Abuja or at least coming a close second. Obi also has a good chance of winning middle belt states like Taraba, Benue, Plateau and Nasarawa while securing significant votes in Kaduna and some other states in the NW and NE.

Now, let me return the question to you, where exactly do you think tinubu is capable of winning outstandingly? Do you think Yoruba Muslims are enough to even make him to come 3rd talk more of winning? Or you believe that Northern Muslims will abandon their sons in Atiku and Kwankwaso to vote Tinubu?

Don't worry, February is not far again, Tinubu's disgrace will be so bad that many of you would contemplate suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
And talking about competence, who doesn't know that Peter Obi is more competent than his opponents in terms of state of mind, relative youthfulness, health, knowledge, capacity and capability as at this moment to lead Nigeria out of our current political and social economic challenges?
Where is the proof to guid what you so belive about him. YOU JUST HEARD WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT HIM AND DECIDE TO FOLLOW.IN YOUR INNER MIND,YOU KNOW OBI HAS NOTTING TO GIVE US I CAN QUOTE IT ANYWHERE,EXAMPLE;NBA MEETING,HIS SPEECH WAS FRUITLESS,AND I WANT TO ASK YOU,IS THAT THE PETER OBI YOU WANT NIGERIANS TO VOTE?
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

I will overlook your nursery 1 English and enlighten you. Among the contestants, Obi is already secured. He is the only one that 2 regions locked down for him i.e. SE and SS. He also has a good chance of winning Lagos and Abuja or at least coming a close second. Obi also has a good chance of winning middle belt states like Taraba, Benue, Plateau and Nasarawa while securing significant votes in Kaduna and some other states in the NW and NE.

Now, let me return the question to you, where exactly do you think tinubu is capable of winning outstandingly? Do you think Yoruba Muslims are enough to even make him to come 3rd talk more of winning? Or you believe that Northern Muslims will abandon their sons in Atiku and Kwankwaso to vote Tinubu?

Don't worry, February is not far again, Tinubu's disgrace will be so bad that many of you would contemplate suicide.
U failed if this is how you see it.l've been a party agent twice U are seriously lacking behind.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by MasterKernel: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:

Dust don enter your head, if Obi no win, Atiku will. That's the plan. We can't allow the world most greediest politician (Tinubu) to be Nigerian President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

October 1st: The Day My Pictures And Videos Will Appear On Nairaland (Pic) / South East Will Appreciate Our Commitment To Support Atiku Abubakar And PDP / APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.