Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! (2162 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / PDP Cannot Win 2023 Presidential With Uche Secondus As The Party Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by GreatBoss: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Obi cannot win because states are being controlled by either PDP or APC they will deliver it for their candidates.
Nigerians know that supporting Obi means supporting Biafra.
All this online nonesense una dey do, Yahaya Bello say � he has 16 million voters lack of structure destroyed him primary election day.

Igbos will say � then why talking about Obi make una know say � election is discussion stop deceiving yourselves.
Atiku naim get the sit.
I support no candidate.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by kay1one(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ok. Name your thread: why Atiku will win.

Leave Obi's name out of it if he's not giving you shivers.

21 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by GreatBoss: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
kay1one:
Ok. Name your thread: why Atiku will win.

Leave Obi's name out of it if he's not giving you shivers.
Stop deceiving yourself I support none
But Im a political scientist.
Studied it in the Uni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
To some people's pocket undecided
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Vulturereloaded: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:
Obi cannot win because states are being controlled by either PDP or APC they will deliver it for their candidates.
All this online nonesense una dey do, Yahaya Bello say � he has 16 million voters lack of structure destroyed him election day.

Igbos will say � then why talking about Obi make una know say � election is discussion stop deceiving yourselves.
Atiku naim get the sit.
I support no candidate.

But all Nigerians pay 75,000 for flight, buy bread 900, diesel 900, dollar 700, irrespective of political party.

That is what will influence the votes this time not party. Only about 20% of Nigerians bemefit dirrctly or indirectly from politcal party.

The rest will vote based on reality. And if they make the mistake of selling their vote, they wont survive the next 8 years.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by kay1one(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Studied it in the Uni.

Yawns.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by GreatBoss: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

But all Nigerians pay 75,000 for flight, buy bread 900, diesel 900, dollar 700, irrespective of political party.

That is what will influence the votes this time not party. Only about 20% of Nigerians bemefit dirrctly or indirectly from politcal party.

The rest will vote based on reality. And if they make the mistake of selling their vote, they wont survive the next 8 years.

Stop deceiving yourself each state executives will rig for their party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Realist12: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fact is Obi knows he can't win . The race is between Atiku and Tinubu. The only thing Obi can successfully do is steal Atikus vote in PDP and steal Tinubu's vote in the south .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Abdu81: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Studied it in the Uni.

Go and study for your neco exams.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by mrvitalis(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Do you even know how rigging was down ,,? And why it's no longer possible ?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Ttalk: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

You mean the price of all these things will go down once Obi win the sit? Stop being childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Vulturereloaded: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Yes. And after rigging, what happens 8 years after?
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by obaaderemi: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Why didn't Osun APC rig the incumbent governor back into office?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by khadaffi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Studied it in the Uni.

You studied shit. What has your degree done for you other than coming online to give useless stats with no credible evidence? Do you think people supporting Peter Obi are illiterates? What even amazes me is you saying Atiku will win. Someone who have been contesting election since God knows and has been loosing. Gosh! he even lost the last election even when it was clear people were tired of Buhari. Have you sat down to ask yourself why he lost last election even though people were not happy with the government in power? And what has he done this time around that makes you feel he will win? This time around Nigerians even have a favourite candidate and you are still soliciting vote for your ancestors. Please let them retire and when it's the appropriate time they Rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by TinubuThief: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Another mad urchin on the loose. Make una go buy chains oh before him enter market oh
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by GreatBoss: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
khadaffi:

You studied shit. What has your degree done for you other than coming online to give useless stats with no credible evidence? Do you think people supporting Peter Obi are illiterates? What even amazes me is you saying Atiku will win. Someone who have been contesting election since God knows and has been loosing. Gosh! he even lost the last election even when it was clear people were tired of Buhari. Have you sat down to ask yourself why he lost last election even though people were not happy with the government in power? And what has he done this time around that makes you feel he will win? This time around Nigerians even have a favourite candidate and you are still soliciting vote for your ancestors. Please let them retire and when it's the appropriate time they Rest in peace

Your frustrations change nothing physical.
The reality remains.
Your eyes � will soon clear.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by TinubuThief: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Studied it in the Uni.
Ur education is a waste. Go and apologize to your parents that u just wasted your destiny and their money in vain
Na because of people like you them dey talk say school na scam

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Idiotseverywher: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Your frustrations change nothing physical.
The reality remains.
Your eyes � will soon clear.
I have gone through your previous posts , your emotions betrayed your bias analysis, I am even doubting you reading pol science, your degree is a failure,

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by SenatePresdo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:
All this online nonesense una dey do, Yahaya Bello say � he has 16 million voters lack of structure destroyed him primary election day.

Atiku naim get the sit.
I support no candidate.

The way APC delivered Imo and Ebonyi state to Buhari in 2019 abi?

Guy go collect your school fees wey you pay for school carry am smoke weed.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Oilwell(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Atiku naim get the sit.
I support no candidate.

Bros leave the Obi for us.

Monkey no fine but him mama like am - African proverb

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by WonderManly(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wetin concern me self. Make i just dey continue reading my book on...

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by techWriter3: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Jack005(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
I have come across many threads as to why Obi cannot win.. I hardly see threads as to why the other contestants cannot win.. If you are so sure that Obi can not win, no problem,time will tell us..we Don hear you Mr online fortune teller.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by ejimatic: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Atiku naim get the sit.
I support no candidate.
. "Nigerians know that supporting Obi means supporting Biafra........". You finally revealed why no true Northerner will vote Obi in 2023! Bitter truth anyway!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by demmie1: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

An you really think obi will change that?
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by ezegold4we: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
IF IT IS BY:

Competence - Peter Obi

Age - Peter Obi

Turn of the South - Peter Obi

Track Record - Peter Obi

Save the dying economy - Peter Obi

Qualifications - Peter Obi

Equity, Fairness, Unity - Peter Obi

Concrete Plans - Peter Obi

Tackle Insecurity - Peter Obi

Most Loved - Peter Obi

Widely Accepted - Peter Obi

Verifiable records - Peter Obi

Verifiable trace/source of income - Peter Obi

Education - Peter Obi

Integrity, Honesty & Selflessness - Peter Obi

Love for Country - Peter Obi

No record of Embezzlement/Corruption- Peter Obi

Live Interviews - Peter Obi

Has no plans to buy votes or Rig - Peter Obi

No record of thuggery or violence - Peter Obi

No records of Criminal Conviction - Peter Obi

No links to drugs or Boko Haram - Peter Obi

Turn of Christians - Peter Obi

Leadership - Peter Obi

Positively Stubborn - Peter Obi

Cut down cost of Governance - Peter Obi

No Godfatherism - Peter Obi

No sex/Marriage/Family Scandal - Peter Obi

Benevolence - Peter Obi

Kindness - Peter Obi

Business Savvy - Peter Obi

Create wealth in Private/Public Sector - Peter Obi

Humble - Peter Obi

Doing things the right way without cutting Corners - Peter Obi

Has no plans to use public money/offices to enrich/reward friends and Family - Peter Obi

Has concrete plans for the youths - Peter Obi

Fix Power - Peter Obi

Has plans for the North - Peter Obi

NOW TELL ME WHY YOU WOULDN’T VOTE FOR PETER OBI OF LABOUR PARTY (LP).

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by jeromestarks: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Atiku naim get the sit.
I support no candidate.
For mentioning Atiku, you're a Bat!
Tinubu na him get that sit.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Bendeco02: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Atiku naim get the sit.
I support no candidate.
And Osun incumbent governor couldn't retain his sit... So how will delivering your state to
your preferred presidential candidate now work with this new electorial system?.. Even when rigging dey work normal, Rochas and Obaseki couldn't deliver their state to APC including some Southwest states....

Ebonyi and Cross river is currently governed by APC , but watch out by 2023 election, APC will have the least votes in those states.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by delkuf(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Bros that unemployment rate go don 65 percent oooo
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by Ijoh(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bendeco02:

And Osun incumbent governor couldn't retain his sit... So how will delivering your state to
your preferred presidential candidate now work with this new electorial system?.. Even when rigging dey work normal, Rochas and Obaseki couldn't deliver their state to APC including some Southwest states....

Ebonyi and Cross river is currently governed by APC , but watch out by 2023 election, APC will have the least votes in those states.
PDP is a party � with structure.
So why can't labour party win Osun election?
Shey una contest too.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by kingjiss: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=GreatBoss post=115859525]Obi cannot win because states are being controlled by either PDP or APC they will deliver it for their candidates.

Atiku naim get the sit.
I support no candidate. [/quote

Am very sorry for your parents cause you are a big disgrace
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Peter Obi Cannot Win !!! by UnknownT: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
You are a voter, tell us the state you reside and if you will vote according to what the governor of your state of residence tells you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Couldn't Make Out One Thing Tinubu Said Today In Jos / Abeokuta Naming Ceremony Of Andrew Liver Salt Of Labour Party / Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.