Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM (2180 Views)

When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This / The Many Sins Of General Attahiru, Why Biafrans Will Rejoice over His Death / 30 Reasons Why Biafrans On Nairaland Must Observe Tomorrow Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Why you people are always arrogant and bitter online but in real life timid?
You people trying to intimidate the whole country to give you the presidency... Like what da fck... There are many tribes in Nigeria and they're okay with each other, but you people think you're more superior or some shit.. y'all don't have anything to brag to take away from Nigeria. You people benefits the most in Nigeria... You people are everywhere but you wouldn't let people live in your region, not like people want to live in that fcking dot shit hell anyways.. y'all do your business in other peaceful regions because y'all can't live in your region. Y'all hate each other and have disrespectful arrogant behaviors towards each other.. forget all this fake social media unity. Atiku will choose a Christian vice president in the middle belt in the next election.. if APC fck up like Buhari they'll lose the north completely and Atiku will win easily.... But still fully like tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket just to spite the fcking amateur politicians in the dot nation. You people are nuisance to this country.. taking but giving back nothing to the country besides insults on social media. Fcking children of perdition. Someone powerful most have cursed this people

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by ozowarac: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Afonja always talking nonsense about the igbos .
tsephanyah:
You people trying to intimidate the whole country to give you the presidency... Like what da fck... There are many tribes in Nigeria and they're okay with each other, but you people think you're more superior or some shit.. y'all don't have anything to brag to take away from Nigeria. You people benefits the most in Nigeria... You people are everywhere but you wouldn't let people live in your region, not like people want to live in that fcking dot shit hell anyways.. y'all do your business in other peaceful regions because y'all can't live in your region. Y'all hate each other and have disrespectful arrogant behaviors towards each other.. forget all this fake social media unity. Atiku will choose a Christian vice president in the middle belt in the next election.. if APC fck up like Buhari they'll lose the north completely and Atiku will win easily.... But still fully like tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket just to spite the fcking amateur politicians in the dot nation. You people are nuisance to this country.. taking but giving back nothing to the country besides insults on social media. Fcking children of perdition. Someone powerful most have cursed this people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
ozowarac:
I'm not "afonja" you people are obsessed with them because they're better than you people... In fcking terms of everything good. Inferiority complex

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by twosquare(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
The Curse of Tafawa Balewa.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
twosquare:
The Curse of Tafawa Balewa.
I really think so

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by wahahlawahala: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
they are coming fr u with so much bitterness and anger.. better run 😂

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
wahahlawahala:
they are coming fr u with so much bitterness and anger.. better run 😂
they're afraid of me.. they always avoid me even during the election.. their madness is just online we that can be mad in real life..The liberal mindset of Lagosians gave them the opportunity to do anyhow.. let them try this in the north and see how bad it will turn out for them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
They are poor students of history.

Zik blood runs in them.

Zik was the very first to say Lagos is a no man's land. In 1948.

That goat will not rest in peace.

14 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Jnkay: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
ozowarac:
My brother is not every Urchins you reply. Is just like replying Reno message. Same set will post the account number here for tomorrow for help. Is exactly same noise they made during Buhari and Jonathan now they are complaining about Buhari. Give them next one year Urchins will complain about this same Tinubu they are fighting for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
They are poor students of history.

Zik blood runs in them.

Zik was the very first to say Lagos is a no man's land. In 1948.

That goat will not rest in peace.
true they really are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
they're afraid of me.. they always avoid me even during the election.. their madness is just online we that can be mad in real life.. Lagosians gave them the opportunity to do anyhow.. let them try this in the north and see how bad it will turn out for them

Afraid of you for been stupid and useless? who are you Animal?
this is Nigeria and every Nigerian have right to vote anywhere in Nigeria and if you don't like it let's separate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tsephanyah welcome back
Arrewa barely comment on Nairaland again, what happened Arrewa angry

Meanwhile Tsephanyah, May 29 is almost here cool

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:

You are a complete fool

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Tsephanyah welcome back

I support tinubu 100% he might turn out to be the best thing ever happen to Nigeria cus he has money... He only cares about making history and fulfilling his long term ambition. One of my Yoruba friend gist me about the politics in south west.. afterwards I'm okay with tinubu

10 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by JagabanBorgu: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
The ones in Lagos ranting about going to SE will still go to SE and bring more boys to Lagos to work and sûrvîve.
They can't accommodate each other.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Tsephanyah welcome back

Seem your co-cyber warrior has run out of data, I was expecting to hear an Igbo person has been killed for exercising their constitutional rights
Your stupid bullies all end here on Nairaland, there's nothing you can do and let's see if you guys will repeat what you did in Lagos next time,

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
The ones in Lagos ranting about going to SE will still go to SE and bring more boys to Lagos to work and sûrvîve.
true talk. They hate Biafra Oh, but they'll make you think like they love it..

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by djon78(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:

Hahaha this one was just released from psychiatry home

Let me quote old Busta rhyme

This is dangerous
Too much of us is dangerous so dangerous

You can hate the Igbo man as much as you like, but it won't do us anything.

We will continue succeeding wherever we find ourselves

With the events that happened over the weekend
It opened our eyes

We are adopting the Jewish strategy henceforth

We will focus on ourselves
Build up collective wealth

The Jews are small, even with the wealth of Arabs that surround them
They are still richer than the Arabs
They control the finance, entertainment, education of our world

We are not leaving Nigeria
We will stay and focus on our strength
Build ourselves up
Then the main envy will start

Una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by Rikkely: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

They will continue to troop in as much they want and nothing you can do about it, if it hurt you so badly let's separate
If it pain go beyond your control then kill yourself
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Taarrrr!
You're Atikulated.
You that even tried to blackmail imaginary Yoruba Christians not to vote Tinubu Muslim-muslim and vote Obi to reduce Tinubu chances grin

Right from APC primaries, you, shortigboman and the other person I mentioned earlier were rooting for Amaechi.

If you've forgotten, I haven't.

You only fall inline when Tinubu won.
It's about choice anyway, just saying
tsephanyah:
I support tinubu 100% he might turn out to be the best thing ever happen to Nigeria cus he has money... He only cares about making history and fulfilling his long term ambition. One of my Yoruba friend gist me about the politics in south west.. afterwards I'm okay with tinubu
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
djon78:

Hahaha this one was just released from psychiatry home

Let me quote old Busta rhyme

This is dangerous
Too much of us is dangerous so dangerous

You can hate the Igbo man as much as you like, but it won't do us anything.

We will continue succeeding wherever we find ourselves

With the events that happened over the weekend
It opened our eyes

We are adopting the Jewish strategy henceforth

We will focus on ourselves
Build up collective wealth

The Jews are small, even with the wealth of Arabs that surround them
They are still richer than the Arabs
They control the finance, entertainment, education of our world

We are not leaving Nigeria
We will stay and focus on our strength
Build ourselves up
Then the main envy will start

Una never see anything
the Jews grin don't live in Arab countries... Scattered everywhere, also they've high IQ than Arabs unlike you guys. They're also not arrogant and rude instead they're smart. Jews have support of powerful nation which you people don't have have. The Jews aren't landlocked like your shit hell biambla... Fcking a$$holes

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by djon78(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Story

What happened over the weekend is a blessing for us
It opened the eyes of doubters

The Exodus of igbos from South West go dey some of you like dream
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chestbeating COWARD.
Run along.
Rikkely:

Seem your co-cyber warrior has run out of data, I was expecting to hear an Igbo person has been killed for exercising their constitutional rights
Your stupid bullies all end here on Nairaland, there's nothing you can do and let's see if you guys will repeat what you did in Lagos next time,

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by JagabanBorgu: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
djon78:

Story

What happened over the weekend is a blessing for us
It opened the eyes of doubters

The Exodus of igbos from South West go dey some of you like dream
LOL.
When u leave SW, go back to SE, don't infiltrate North Central, u all talk too much, u will rather go to SE and bring more nwa boys to SW.
U all talk too much.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by JagabanBorgu: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

They will continue to troop in as much they want and nothing you can do about it, if it hurt you so badly let's separate
If it pain go beyond your control then kill yourself
LOL.
U are all rànting online about leaving SW whereas u have nowhere to go, no safe home to return to, even ur brothers in SE won't welcome u home.
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by JagabanBorgu: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
true talk. They hate Biafra Oh, but they'll make you think like they love it..
I know lgb0s very well, I grew up with them, they always create a sènsè of h8red wherever they go and accuse others of h8ing them.
They don't love themselves, two brothers will kiII each other because of a small piece of land.
Two brothers born of same parents will not talk to each and it is rampant.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Taarrrr!
You're Atikulated.
You that even tried to blackmail imaginary Yoruba Christians not to vote Tinubu Muslim-muslim and vote Obi to reduce Tinubu chances grin

Right from APC primaries, you, shortigboman and the other person I mentioned earlier were rooting for Amaechi.

If you've forgotten, I haven't.

You only fall inline when Tinubu won.
It's about choice anyway, just saying
never rooted for amaechi, My choice was osibanjo. I don't want tAPC to win because of kashim shettima... Unfortunately is just a personal beef and he is the chosen one... Have to get behind it
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I know lgb0s very well, I grew up with them, they always create a sènsè of h8red wherever they go and accuse others of h8ing them.
They don't love themselves, two brothers will kiII each other because of a small piece of land.
Two brothers born of same parents will not talk to each and it is rampant.
voila.. and this people claiming to want a nation for themselves, they'll fcking annihilate each other day one

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by phorget(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:

If truly you are a female then I must confess that your father's hatred lineage run deeply in you.
Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by tsephanyah(f): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
phorget:

If truly you are a female then I must confess that your father's hatred lineage run deeply in you.
why do you think isn't from my mum.. I guess, typical child factory mentality

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM by JagabanBorgu: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
tsephanyah:
voila.. and this people claiming to want a nation for themselves, they'll fcking annihilate each other day one
I was repairing my vehicle with my mechanic who is an lgb0, I asked him what is his take about Biafra, he said "na people wey no get investment outside d talk that one o, if Biafra happen now, where I go see food chop, but anyone wey them do, I no go fit stop am na".
The showmaker I stopped in his shop for repair told me that he is from Nsukka, lgb0 people don't like them, how can they stay in Baifra, "e better make we d as we d before we go start kiII ourselves for there".
H8 is an lgb0 tràît.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Class Of 1999 are Back In Power As Akande, Odili and Ibori Welcome Tinubu To PHC / Northern Governors - Replace Fulani Emirs With Indigenes. / Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.