Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity (2813 Views)

Video Of People Burning Brooms Did Not Happen In Nigeria But Ghana / Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysvxZ8aPgsc

This is a dangerous route for Nigeria. This is the new conspiracy by some unpatriotic people in the North aimed at keeping now permanently in the north.This is a monster in the making, and if the NORTH ever sees a possibility of holding power permanently outside of military coup, the rest region are doomed forever. Lately we have seen memo circulations on social media of unscropulous persons up north telling people that power is the resources giving to them by God. But note that since 1999, there has always been this gentleman agreement among political parties to rotate power between the NORTH and the SOUTH. Gentlemen like General Abdusalam Abubakar spearheaded the group that handed over to OBJ in 1999 and since then there there have been brotherly rotation of power between both regions.

The people in this video are burning the APC broom (to show that they wont support BAT of the SOUTH). But note that they not doing this in support of Peter Obi of the SOUTH either. They are doing this (in KATSINA) to support Atiku of the NORTH, knowing fully well that their own KATSINA son Buhari just had 8 full years.

All well meaning Nigerians from the North and South MUST UNDERSTAND that this a test run of a northern extremist dream to keep power permanently in the north. If Atiku becomes president, Northern Nigerian will forever produce the president of Nigeria.

We may not know, but maybe this was what OBJ called BAT in to tell him in their private meeting in OTA, which is that the SOUTH needs to come on a united front, and that he has to step down for Peter Obi.

The solution to this problem is simple... BAT has to step down for Peter Obi in this regard? The reason for this suggestion is simply logical. This is a fight for equity, because it is grossly unfair of the north to hold power for another 8 years while just rounding up one set. So if BAT says down in the SOUTH it is his turn (knowing fully well that OBJ of the southwest and GEJ of the southsouth have represented their region in the circle), then what equity will he be fighting for? So he (BAT) has to step down for Peter Obi, so that the entire SOUTH will have a powerful front while joining forces with some of the wise elites of the North to stop Atiku and his foot soldiers.

Also, if BAT put is weight behind the young man Peter Obi, he will set a standard that will out live him for as long as Nigeria exists. And that legacy will be that any region trying to outsmart the rest in power rotation must be checked through a union of necessity.

Atiku is an outlaw and so are his foot soldiers Tambuwal, Saraki, Dino etc. If you look for a common factor binding them together it is a lack of decency when dealing with others. They are all betrayers. Is it Atiku that sold Nigeria when his boss OBJ trusted him with privatization? Or Saraki that betrayed his party APC to become senate president, or Tambuwal that is a serial betrayer who sold his soul and betrayed his buddies Gbajabiamila and Wike for selfish gains? Or Dino who is a perpetual follwer of all destroyers of Nigeria? Nigerians must save this country from the hand of these soulless men.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
They are northerners and they said they don't want to have anything to do with Tinubu and his APC again, is that too much to ask?

Abi you want to put gun on there head to vote APC?

Why didn't you condemn the Tinubu Yoruba supporters in 2015 when they were insulting president goodluck Jonathan and his wife in Lagos?
Some even constructed a mock-coffin for Jonathan and I didn't see you condemn that why?

The north will not vote for a corrupt old thief like Tinubu and that's final

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Honjoshy4u: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nothing like dangerous... Nigerians are sick and tired of the maladaministration of APC and their insensitive leaders.
Sane Nigerians will keep burning the witchcraft broom

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nice but it is waste of time seriously....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
So let them vote for Peter Obi. Or do you think its fair for the north to come back for another 8 years through Atiku?
NaijaRoyalty:
They are northerners and they said they don't want to have anything to do with Tinubu and his APC again, is that too much to ask?

Abi you want to put gun on there head to vote APC?

Why didn't you condemn the Tinubu Yoruba supporters in 2015 when they were insulting president goodluck Jonathan and his wife in Lagos?
Some even constructed a mock-coffin for Jonathan and I didn't see you condemn that why?

The north will not vote for a corrupt old thief like Tinubu and that's final

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by TinubuThief: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
All I want to say is that

BAT na BASTARD period.

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by nedu666: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
The north did same to jona to extent his ministers in the north supported apc. Southerners applauded them. Now a repeat of 2015 is taking place.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
What is a waste of time? Fighting for the destiny of your future generation? When you see the agenda you just want to sit back? This is what you can do...Tell one person and ask that person to tell another person. That's all you need to do to stop Atiku and this agenda. If the South come together, there will always be a brotherly hand from some up north to support. But if they see that the south is scattered, they will just unite and vote for Atiku
Jennifer663:
Nice but it is waste of time seriously....
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Trinitycian: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thought they were Ghanaians doing festivals? grin

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Trinitycian: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Even Kebbi, Adamawa and Kaduna burnt Brooms. Not only Katsina

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
What is a waste of time? Fighting for the destiny of your future generation? When you see the agenda you just want to sit back? This is what you can do...Tell one person and ask that person to tell another person. That's all you need to do to stop Atiku and this agenda. If the South come together, there will always be a brotherly hand from some up north to support. But if they see that the south is scattered, they will just unite and vote for Atiku
Nice.
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Great2017: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
You did not see this coming when you joined hands with the North to insult the other South in 2015. Tell me another thing jare.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
That is the point. It is an agenda by a few to keep power in the north; its not a support for Peter Obi as such. Because Obidients seem to think this is a support meant for Labour Party
Trinitycian:
Even Kebbi, Adamawa and Kaduna burnt Brooms. Not only Katsina
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReasopost=115860338:
So let them vote for Peter Obi. Or do you think its fair for the north to come back for another 8 years through Atiku?
If the Yoruba will not support other southern region like the Igbos supported and voted massively for Obasanjo , Let the north keep it

Tinubu is 86yrs old and not fit to be president

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Great2017: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
angry
Trinitycian:
Thought they were Ghanaians doing festivals?

Leave them to be dribbling themselves. The North will show them shege grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Trinitycian:
Thought they were Ghanaians doing festivals? grin
You dey mind the Tinubu slaves ?

Nigerians know the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Look at you, who do you think I am; Who do you think I supported in 2015 and who do you think I am supporting now; what part of the country do you think I come from? As simple as this post is you cannot read to decipher what I am saying. I bet you didnt even read you just wanted to comment
Great2017:

You did not see this coming when you joined hands with the North to insult the other South in 2015. Tell me another thing jare.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Great2017: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
Look at you, who do you think I am; Who do you think I supported in 2015 and who do you think I am supporting now; what part of the country do you think I come from? As simple as this post is you cannot read to decipher what I am saying. I bet you didnt even read you just wanted to comment
Show me where you supported a southerner in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
You are simply a northern tribalist here masqurading to cause chaos among southerners. I am not saying support Tinubu I am saying BAT should step down for PO and you dont seem to also agree with this. In other words you are an Atiku loyalist here. Dont be a coward tell us who you support and why
NaijaRoyalty:

If the Yoruba will not support other southern region like the Igbos supported and voted massively for Obasanjo , Let the north keep it

Tinubu is 86yrs old and not fit to be president
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
You are simply a northern tribalist here masqurading to cause chaos among southerners. I am not saying support Tinubu I am saying BAT should step down for PO and you dont seem to also agree with this. In other words you are an Atiku loyalist here. Dont be a coward tell us who you support and why
I've always been on the side of Peter Gregory Obi and I pray to almighty Allah that he becomes president because I believe he has good leadership qualities

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by hedonido: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
You're living in la la land if you're envisaging the possibility of power drink and infinitely megalomaniacal Tinubu stepping down for Peter Obi.
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by nedu666: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
D north are trying to test if they can keep power without resorting to military coup. U see military coup will attract sanctions from international community but winning tru ballot attracts no sanctions. When former cg of customs said himself, nsa dasuki and Jonathan principal sec said they all worked for apc victory. What did u think he meant. I.e north first at all times
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
So you see some of you are the ones spoiling things for PO because if you had read and comprehend the post you would have seen I was drumming support for him. Substantial support base on substance not sentiments
NaijaRoyalty:

I've always been on the side of Peter Gregory Obi and I pray to almighty Allah that he becomes president because I believe he has good leadership qualities
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Truthisunique2: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinubu greed is responsible for all these, why didn't he support a southernern even if it's Yoruba to displace the gej he so hated in 2015

For him it was using the shortest cut and sentiment to get power, he is still using muslim Muslim sentiment again, unrepentant idiot.

North is bound to continue the charade and nothing would stop Atiku since the north is with him

His party is well rooted to still battle the southern candidate in their tuff, so game over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Racoon(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
The real betrayals here are the people who in their sophistication think they can vote a disaster from the north just to spit another region. But then, they ended up cutting their own nose to spit their faces.

The north knows how to betray betrayers hence can study your desperation and cashed on it to turn around and dump you @ the end.True federalism would have save up this skewed trend of political power domination by the north, but trust there will always be willing southern stooges ready to play along for selfish reasons.

Tinubu that was once an avowed advocate of true restructuring but dumped same because he wants to benefit from the corruption of one Nigeria today. The north understands politics wella.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
That is what I am calling attention to through this post and some first to moment group didnt read and talking rubbish. I want the south to see this and together ask Tinubu to step down for Peter Obi for a United southern front
nedu666:
D north are trying to test if they can keep power without resorting to military coup. U see military coup will attract sanctions from international community but winning tru ballot attracts no sanctions. When former cg of customs said himself, nsa dasuki and Jonathan principal sec said they all worked for apc victory. What did u think he meant. I.e north first at all times
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Balkan(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinubu urchins are very funny you teamed up with Fulanis to remove presidency from the south to a Fulani man

You want the southern SS to support you to take the power from the North. Tinubu get a brain at all?

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Truthisunique2: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
That is what I am calling attention to through this post and some first to moment group didnt read and talking rubbish. I want the south to see this and together ask Tinubu to step down for Peter Obi for a United southern front
tinubu must contest and face his disgrace

No short cut, we would all bear witness to were the life ambition got him after that we would rest from Yoruba noise and hyping of him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Who are you referring to? me the writer of this post? You are a slowpoke because if you were sensible you would have read the post to know what it contained. I am a PO supporter and the post in sumary was giving good reason why we should all support Peter Obi -go back and read it. This is how shallow people fail exams
Balkan:
Tinubu urchins are very funny you teamed up with Fulanis to remove presidency from the south to a Fulani man

You want the southern SS to support you to take the power from the North. Tinubu get a brain at all?
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by floret23(f): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
It better for North to rule forever instead of muslim-terrorist ticket of APC. I am obedient though.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
That is because you are an unpatriotic northerner who wants the two southerners to contest so that they can cancel themselves out and live atiku standing. Because if you are a Peter Obi supporter and you want Tinubu to contest then you must have a hidden agenda
Truthisunique2:
tinubu must contest and face his disgrace

No short cut, we would all bear witness to were the life ambition got him after that we would rest from Yoruba noise and hyping of him
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by floret23(f): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
That is the point. It is an agenda by a few to keep power in the north; its not a support for Peter Obi as such. Because Obidients seem to think this is a support meant for Labour Party
Hypocrite, Who is North? Who is South? Do you mean Buhari and Tinubu. For your information, all well meaning Nigerians are saying NO to the evil broom party. Don't fight for South, fight for APC and Tinubu instead.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomole Put to Shame as Massive Crowd Rally In Support of Peter Ob / LAGOS BEFORE TINUBU: What You're Seeing Is Lagos During The Early 60s. / Labour Party Just Hit 10million Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.