Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity (2840 Views)

Video Of People Burning Brooms Did Not Happen In Nigeria But Ghana / Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms / Police Arrest Kwankwaso Supporters In Kano For Burning Brooms(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Abfinest007(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Anything to kick d evil party out is a win win for all bcuz obi is coming

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Naaa, you are not Obidient, you dont know what you are talking about, hatred has turned you against yourself if you are truely a southerner, because I dont think you are listening to what you are saying. Can you say this in the face of PO, or in a place where Obidients are gathered? Well I think you are truely a northerner. But I am not worried, there are patriotic northereners who dont think like you, they will soupprt a southerner; they will not wish a forever-northern rule just because they want to spite the west
floret23:
It better for North to rule forever instead of muslim-terrorist ticket of APC. I am obedient though.
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Udejohnchi(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
floret23:
Hypocrite, Who is North? Who is South? Do you mean Buhari and Tinubu. For your information, all well meaning Nigerians are saying NO to the evil broom party. Don't fight for South, fight for APC and Tinubu instead.
hmm na you talk am oh
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Tochi3(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Balkan:
Tinubu urchins are very funny you teamed up with Fulanis to remove presidency from the south to a Fulani man

You want the southern SS to support you to take the power from the North. Tinubu get a brain at all?
No brain at all, only cassava, only agbado
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Ayed44: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
So let them vote for Peter Obi. Or do you think its fair for the north to come back for another 8 years through Atiku?
You cannot teach them who they should vote for. Vote for ur choice and let them vote for their own choice.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yes I will teach them that equity is noble and that the north cannot remain in power for another 8 years. If you think Atiku should contest despite the already 8 years of the north, then move on, we have nothing in common
Ayed44:
You cannot teach them who they should vote for. Vote for ur choice and let them vote for their own choice.
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by floret23(f): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
Naaa, you are not Obidient, you dont know what you are talking about, hatred has turned you against yourself if you are truely a southerner, because I dont think you are listening to what you are saying. Can you say this in the face of PO, or in a place where Obidients are gathered? Well I think you are truely a northerner. But I am not worried, there are patriotic northereners who dont think like you, they will soupprt a southerner; they will not wish a forever-northern rule just because they want to spite the west
It better for North to rule forever instead of muslim-terrorist ticket of APC. I am obedient though.

The poor people burning APC evil broom are doing so because they have suffered under the evil party. You are the one reading another meaning into it because Tinubu is indirectly being threatened Well I cannot blame you because you don't know what they have passed through. May you not experience what they are passing through.
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by duality(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
This seem like a stupid thread.

It's For people who are already defeated even before the campaign.

Is it that they don't believe PO will win?
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by MrColdsweat: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinubu supporter fooling himself with southern unity.

If obi doesn't win it, let it stay with atiku. Tinubu is a no no....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
I am the author of the post and you obviously did not read it. But let me bust your bubble ATIKU WILL NOT WIN because he won't get the 25% each needed from other regions even if he wins big in the north and the only person who can pocket 25% from all region is OBI so go and die if you like. The most idiotic thing you can do to yourself is to imagine things without proof. Me a south south man who wondered how the west could rely a bigot General like Buhari in 2015 has suddenly become a supporter of Tinubu? Like seriously? who the hell is this muppet? The reason why your life is this pathetic and cannot reason in a civil and elite manner , even from a discuss that was purely appealing and not sentimental is the same reason why you will remain hateful and resentful till the end of your days. mumu
MrColdsweat:
Tinubu supporter fooling himself with southern unity.

If obi doesn't win it, let it stay with atiku. Tinubu is a no no....
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Naa dude, you are the stupid one. Wars are not won on beliefs alone. They are won by studying the moves of the enemy and by making contingencies and pulling the joker card. If you think that foresight and strategizing is defeat, then you are forever a loser. The OBI team are light years ahead of you. And you will watch Tinubu step down for Obi and watch Atiku defeated and that may the source of your heart failure, so brace yourself
duality:
This seem like a stupid thread.

It's For people who are already defeated even before the campaign.

Is it that they don't believe PO will win?
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
The real question is why are you not happy that I am asking Tinubu/APC to step down for Peter Obi since you are his supporter? Look you this Musa hiding under a female moniker, just go and drown if you are threatened by this ordinary post as I see you dancing all over this thread. And don't worry about me I am doing fine living my best life in Europe okay? Not even my bones will be brought back to Nigeria, I only have pity on poor people like you suffering from eternal power failure in Nigeria, thats all
floret23:

The poor people burning APC evil broom are doing so because they have suffered under the evil party. You are the one reading another meaning into it because Tinubu is indirectly being threatened Well I cannot blame you because you don't know what they have passed through. May you not experience what they are passing through.
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by floret23(f): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
The real question is why are you not happy that I am asking Tinubu/APC to step down for Peter Obi since you are his supporter? Look you this Musa hiding under a female moniker, just go and drown if you are threatened by this ordinary post as I see you dancing all over this thread. And don't worry about me [b]I am doing fine living my best life in Europe okay? [/b]Not even my bones will be brought back to Nigeria, I only have pity on poor people like you suffering from eternal power failure in Nigeria, thats all
At the bolded, that's how to know people living in Iragbiji grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by toneroforever(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysvxZ8aPgsc

This is a dangerous route for Nigeria. This is the new conspiracy by some unpatriotic people in the North aimed at keeping now permanently in the north.This is a monster in the making, and if the NORTH ever sees a possibility of holding power permanently outside of military coup, the rest region are doomed forever. Lately we have seen memo circulations on social media of unscropulous persons up north telling people that power is the resources giving to them by God. But note that since 1999, there has always been this gentleman agreement among political parties to rotate power between the NORTH and the SOUTH. Gentlemen like General Abdusalam Abubakar spearheaded the group that handed over to OBJ in 1999 and since then there there have been brotherly rotation of power between both regions.

The people in this video are burning the APC broom (to show that they wont support BAT of the SOUTH). But note that they not doing this in support of Peter Obi of the SOUTH either. They are doing this (in KATSINA) to support Atiku of the NORTH, knowing fully well that their own KATSINA son Buhari just had 8 full years.

All well meaning Nigerians from the North and South MUST UNDERSTAND that this a test run of a northern extremist dream to keep power permanently in the north. If Atiku becomes president, Northern Nigerian will forever produce the president of Nigeria.

We may not know, but maybe this was what OBJ called BAT in to tell him in their private meeting in OTA, which is that the SOUTH needs to come on a united front, and that he has to step down for Peter Obi.

The solution to this problem is simple... BAT has to step down for Peter Obi in this regard? The reason for this suggestion is simply logical. This is a fight for equity, because it is grossly unfair of the north to hold power for another 8 years while just rounding up one set. So if BAT says down in the SOUTH it is his turn (knowing fully well that OBJ of the southwest and GEJ of the southsouth have represented their region in the circle), then what equity will he be fighting for? So he (BAT) has to step down for Peter Obi, so that the entire SOUTH will have a powerful front while joining forces with some of the wise elites of the North to stop Atiku and his foot soldiers.

Also, if BAT put is weight behind the young man Peter Obi, he will set a standard that will out live him for as long as Nigeria exists. And that legacy will be that any region trying to outsmart the rest in power rotation must be checked through a union of necessity.

Atiku is an outlaw and so are his foot soldiers Tambuwal, Saraki, Dino etc. If you look for a common factor binding them together it is a lack of decency when dealing with others. They are all betrayers. Is it Atiku that sold Nigeria when his boss OBJ trusted him with privatization? Or Saraki that betrayed his party APC to become senate president, or Tambuwal that is a serial betrayer who sold his soul and betrayed his buddies Gbajabiamila and Wike for selfish gains? Or Dino who is a perpetual follwer of all destroyers of Nigeria? Nigerians must save this country from the hand of these soulless men.

Tell them oo. That's if they want to hear d truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Omoslim26: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
LogicnReason:
That is what I am calling attention to through this post and some first to moment group didnt read and talking rubbish. I want the south to see this and together ask Tinubu to step down for Peter Obi for a United southern front

You made a valid point op.
Don't mind people who do not want to live beyond the events of 2015.
2015 don come,e don go, lessons have been learnt ,why not forge ahead.
Even though we reject muslim-muslim agenda,we are not forgetting that power must come down South,it's an insult that atiku is even contesting.
The greed from the southern leaders keeps creating more problems for Us.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Mrkindness: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
If Tinubu and his urchins have supported igbos for president since in the south they are the only region yet to produce president, this won't have happened but God want to distroy the drug addict.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Sannisege: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
The only way a southerner will win 2023 election is if both Tinubu and Obi contest. Neither of them must step down. If Tinubu steps down, Obi will still lose. If Obi steps down, Tinubu will also lose. But if both of them contest, then Tinubu has a much higher chance of defeating Atiku.
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Sannisege: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mrkindness:
If Tinubu and his urchins have supported igbos for president since in the south they are the only region yet to produce president, this won't have happened but God want to distroy the drug addict.
Have igbos ever supported Tinubu?
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Mrkindness: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sannisege:
Have igbos ever supported Tinubu?
yes , they supported OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2022
That doesn't matter you know. Just inbox me and I can ring from where I live and you ring me from where you live. One thing is sure, you'll never make it from where are now. Never. Cheera
floret23:
At the bolded, that's how to know people living in Iragbiji grin
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by tctrills: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2022
LogicnReason:

This is a dangerous route for Nigeria. This is the new conspiracy by some unpatriotic people in the North aimed at keeping now permanently in the north.This is a monster in the making, and if the NORTH ever sees a possibility of holding power permanently outside of military coup, the rest region are doomed forever. Lately we have seen memo circulations on social media of unscropulous persons up north telling people that power is the resources giving to them by God. But note that since 1999, there has always been this gentleman agreement among political parties to rotate power between the NORTH and the SOUTH. Gentlemen like General Abdusalam Abubakar spearheaded the group that handed over to OBJ in 1999 and since then there there have been brotherly rotation of power between both regions.

The people in this video are burning the APC broom (to show that they wont support BAT of the SOUTH). But note that they not doing this in support of Peter Obi of the SOUTH either. They are doing this (in KATSINA) to support Atiku of the NORTH, knowing fully well that their own KATSINA son Buhari just had 8 full years.

All well meaning Nigerians from the North and South MUST UNDERSTAND that this a test run of a northern extremist dream to keep power permanently in the north. If Atiku becomes president, Northern Nigerian will forever produce the president of Nigeria.

We may not know, but maybe this was what OBJ called BAT in to tell him in their private meeting in OTA, which is that the SOUTH needs to come on a united front, and that he has to step down for Peter Obi.

The solution to this problem is simple... BAT has to step down for Peter Obi in this regard? The reason for this suggestion is simply logical. This is a fight for equity, because it is grossly unfair of the north to hold power for another 8 years while just rounding up one set. So if BAT says down in the SOUTH it is his turn (knowing fully well that OBJ of the southwest and GEJ of the southsouth have represented their region in the circle), then what equity will he be fighting for? So he (BAT) has to step down for Peter Obi, so that the entire SOUTH will have a powerful front while joining forces with some of the wise elites of the North to stop Atiku and his foot soldiers.

Also, if BAT put is weight behind the young man Peter Obi, he will set a standard that will out live him for as long as Nigeria exists. And that legacy will be that any region trying to outsmart the rest in power rotation must be checked through a union of necessity.

Atiku is an outlaw and so are his foot soldiers Tambuwal, Saraki, Dino etc. If you look for a common factor binding them together it is a lack of decency when dealing with others. They are all betrayers. Is it Atiku that sold Nigeria when his boss OBJ trusted him with privatization? Or Saraki that betrayed his party APC to become senate president, or Tambuwal that is a serial betrayer who sold his soul and betrayed his buddies Gbajabiamila and Wike for selfish gains? Or Dino who is a perpetual follwer of all destroyers of Nigeria? Nigerians must save this country from the hand of these soulless men.
What is wroug with you guys? Shouldn't the people of Kastina have the right to vote for whom ever they choose.
The people of Kastina never entered any agreement to vote for a southerner.
Since 2003, Kastina has not for once voted a southerner. So why are you feeling betrayed? Stop pretending like this was not expected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Don't get yourself too worked up, we are telling everyone of the northern agenda to keep power in the north and this video of katsina is only used here as an example. We are not stopping Katsina people from doing their thing. Does any part of the post ask anyone to stop katsina people from voting who ever they want? Make we no raise our own awareness again? What do you think campaigning is about? We are creating awareness to what could likely happen and doing our own thing, why e dey pain you. Take your meds and go back to sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up
tctrills:

What is wroug with you guys? Shouldn't the people of Kastina have the right to vote for whom ever they choose.
The people of Kastina never entered any agreement to vote for a southerner.
Since 2003, Kastina has not for once voted a southerner. So why are you feeling betrayed? Stop pretending like this was not expected
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Munamoqel: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2022
LogicnReason:

nonsenses you can't force any body to vote obi or tinibu ! When APC refused to give a better candidate osinbajo or Amea chi who will vote another clearly sick old man .if Atiku win .Tinubu greed and lust caused it !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2022
You don't know the meaning of force. So people can't air their opinion again? This is election time and everyone is allowed to talk. Did the post command anyone to do anything by force. Your own mumu carry weight
Munamoqel:
nonsenses you can't force any body to vote obi or tinibu ! When APC refused to give a better candidate osinbajo or Amea chi who will vote another clearly sick old man .if Atiku win .Tinubu greed and lust caused it !
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by tctrills: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2022
LogicnReason:
Don't get yourself too worked up, we are telling everyone of the northern agenda to keep power in the north and this video of katsina is only used here as an example. We are not stopping Katsina people from doing their thing. Does any part of the post ask anyone to stop katsina people from voting who ever they want? Make we no raise our own awareness again? What do you think campaigning is about? We are creating awareness to what could likely happen and doing our own thing, why e dey pain you. Take your meds and go back to sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up
You are not campaigning here you are only raising unnecessary tribal tension. The people of Kastina have never voted for a southerner since 2003 so what is so special about this.

Below is your first paragraph. This is a dangerous route for Nigeria. This is the new conspiracy by some unpatriotic people in the North aimed at keeping now permanently in the north.

You call the northerners unpatriotic for not voting your preferred candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Now I appreciate you more because you are getting into issue based discussion.

First if you read the entire post you will understand that katsina was only used as a case study of a trend. It is what is called using an example to show what is going on okay?

Second, it is dangerous because the trend is massive dumping of APC to PDP, in other words a vote for Atiku. While Atiku has a right to contest, the crux of the discussion was that for equity sake it should have been at least a move to Labour Party, even if people don't want to vote for APC. It is also dangerous because we have seen people on social media saying it is their God given natural resources to keep power in the North. Now is that not dangerous? Cos you didn't take note of that in the post but maybe that's because you know what you are doing.

Third, you either lied or didn't read the post well cos I was very care to say some unpatriotic northerners. No where did I say all Northerners are unpatriotic. In fact there are unpatriotic sects all over the country, and if you think all northerners are patriotic, you must be a child. Check what you quoted and you will see there I said "some".

People like you lose arguments because you use sentiments. My post was issue and fact based, not about sentiments.
tctrills:

You are not campaigning here you are only raising unnecessary tribal tension. The people of Kastina have never voted for a southerner since 2003 so what is so special about this.

Below is your first paragraph. This is a dangerous route for Nigeria. This is the new conspiracy by some unpatriotic people in the North aimed at keeping now permanently in the north.

You call the northerners unpatriotic for not voting your preferred candidate.
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by tctrills: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2022
LogicnReason:

First if you read the entire post you will understand that katsina was only used as a case study of a trend. It is what is called using an example to show what is going on okay?

Second, it is dangerous because the trend is massive dumping of APC to PDP, in other words a vote for Atiku. While Atiku has a right to contest, the crux of the discussion was that for equity sake it should have been at least a move to Labour Party, even if people don't want to vote for APC. It is also dangerous because we have seen people on social media saying it is their God given natural resources to keep power in the North. Now is that not dangerous? Cos you didn't take note of that in the post but maybe that's because you know what you are doing.

Third, you either lied or didn't read the post well cos I was very care to say some unpatriotic northerners. No where did I say all Northerners are unpatriotic. In fact there are unpatriotic sects all over the country, and if you think all northerners are patriotic, you must be a child. Check what you quoted and you will see there I said "some".

People like you lose arguments because you use sentiments. My post was issue and fact based, not about sentiments.
First, the average northerners never made a pact with the south. The northerners on the streets never came together to discuss a power shift.
The APC agreed on a power shift and by making Tinubu their candidate, the have kept the promise 100%. But the voters were not party to the agreement.
Secondly, your entire argument is based on weak sentiments. Why should the average northerner want to give power to the south?
The southerners come from a very weak and divided position.
Everytime the south has been united, the produce the president. It doesn't matter who the north votes for, as long as the south votes together, that decides the president.
Lastly, the far north has been very consistent since 2003. They always vote for a northern Muslim. So let the south settle itself if it wants to produce the president.
Stop the bad blood and negative sentiments.
Why would you call the decision to vote for a northerner unpatriotic? Is the northerner not a Nigerian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by EndsarsReloaded: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2022
You really have to think beyond the surface. BAT should never step down, rather he should campaign in the North and spend his billions of looted funds there. That's what is best for everyone including Obi.

BAT stepping down will only work in Atiku's favour not Obi and here's why:

Obi already has SE and SS on lockdown while also making serious incursions in the SW and NC, particularly among their Christians. This now leaves BAT to battle Atiku in the NW and NE, two regions that are unlikely to vote Obi whether Tinubu contests or not. Should BAT withdraw, Atiku will win NW and NE landslide thereby putting Obi at a huge disadvantage.

Therefore, for every vote BAT gets in NW and NE is a minus for Atiku.

I hope you get the point now, BAT contesting is to our advantage!!!
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Munamoqel: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2022
LogicnReason:
You don't know the meaning of force. So people can't air their opinion again? This is election time and everyone is allowed to talk. Did the post command anyone to do anything by force. Your own mumu carry weight
you be Dundee saying it the time of the south candidate is like saying the Northerner have no democratic right and the choice must be between Southerner ! North should vote for Northerner and South vote for Tinibu or obi .if there is a stalmate the we have an second round and an iterim govt till the best candidate emerge !
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by Trinitycian: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2022
LogicnReason:

I am beginning to suspect that this is garfield1 disguising.
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by EndsarsReloaded: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2022
Sannisege:
The only way a southerner will win 2023 election is if both Tinubu and Obi contest. Neither of them must step down. If Tinubu steps down, Obi will still lose. If Obi steps down, Tinubu will also lose. But if both of them contest, then Tinubu has a much higher chance of defeating Atiku.

Op, are you seeing those who are looking at the bigger picture!!!
Re: Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity by LogicnReason: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Mr man you don't know what is sentiment go and sleep.

Very true the average Northerner didn't make a pact with the South, but your argument suggests that it doesn't matter if one region thinks power is their God given natural resources. Let me ask you, if the South had been there for 8 years and now they came together to say, "guys power is for us here in the south so we must vote for another southerner" what will be the reaction of the North to such statement? In fact tell me what you think about that? Let's know what's kind of human being I am arguing with

Also it's unfortunate that you interpreted a call for EQUITY as sentiment lol. My friend equity ooo. Who the hell are you, wetin you use your brain do?

In one breath you disprove my argument and in another one you buttress it. You ask why the average northerner should support a Southern president, but in another one wonder why me a Southerner is calling from cooperation among my fellow Southerners, ain't you a bundle of joke.

You said everytime the South unite they produce the president, and here in my post I am calling the South to unite with one party stepping down for the other to be united and you are crying. Dude get a grip over yourself, this is not a debate it is common sense. It's your sentiment that is blinding you to the meaning of equity
tctrills:

First, the average northerners never made a pact with the south. The northerners on the streets never came together to discuss a power shift.
The APC agreed on a power shift and by making Tinubu their candidate, the have kept the promise 100%. But the voters were not party to the agreement.
Secondly, your entire argument is based on weak sentiments. Why should the average northerner want to give power to the south?
The southerners come from a very weak and divided position.
Everytime the south has been united, the produce the president. It doesn't matter who the north votes for, as long as the south votes together, that decides the president.
Lastly, the far north has been very consistent since 2003. They always vote for a northern Muslim. So let the south settle itself if it wants to produce the president.
Stop the bad blood and negative sentiments.
Why would you call the decision to vote for a northerner unpatriotic? Is the northerner not a Nigerian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP & Atiku Rally In Anambra State / The Next President Knows Himself & Acting Presidentially Already - Osunoriginal / History: Dr. Maryam Shettima, 33 Years Old Appointed Minister From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.