Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim (40967 Views)

Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House / Benjamin Mendy's Sallah Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Luckysbab: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
franchasofficia:
Most male celebrities have more than that body count, sadly

You know what 10,000 women is?

That's a different woman everyday for about 28 years.

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by kerry57: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Woman don finally twart Mendy career. Injury had wanted to on several occasions which he had always escaped. Now na woman hand him fall enter.

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Talktalk2022: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Olodo ! Where you see 8 women ??
donbenie:
Only him alone with 8 women lying about him?
Na only him Waka come?
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by RepoMan007: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
paulolee:
I really feel for this guy, I pray he comes out from this very peacefully, dts if he is innocent because neyma false rape accusation made me realize dt some girls are just wicked..
but if found guilty, I pity him because it would be another grace to grass lesson caused by kpekus n i wish others learn..
with all his moni n fame, I go kum decide to force myself on one bea wen I can easily get 100 girls a day, CNT try such abegi
This particular girl is a liar. In another of the court trial it was revealed she texted her friends that "she will be getting Bleep*d tonight" she knew what she was doing all along.

2 Likes

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Maforgreats(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
if she can show the proof of their chat, then its a won case for her then, this mendy no try, all that money u still troway ur life
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by RPG2020(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
If he really rape the girl is better he admit to cut everything short do the time fallout

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Chiffy: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-62588504

The woman who is currently accusing him sent a message to her friend that evening saying "I'm going to get fvcked tonight" and "If I am ever going to get pregnant, it is going to be tonight".

2 Likes

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by sylve11: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Whether 10,000 or 10, one thing I've discovered is that once a man or woman has not learnt how to discipline their private parts, it usually leads to ridicule and disgrace. Always.

you are right, 100% right. cool
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
No soap can wash him clean from all these allegations

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by SirJerrie(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
She's might be saying the truth....

But with the recent occurrence of these kind of events of women purposely using the rape story to end men or extort, it's Harrrd to believe her

Amber Rose sounded really convincing until the TRUTH came to light

SHE'S PROBABLY LYING!!!!
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by advanceDNA: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does having sex with 10,000 women make Mendy guilty of rape? How is this information relevant to the rape case?

U dont know lawyers.....fvcking evil people

Your honor....the defendant has no single regard for women...a classic behavior of a rapíst.....from the testimony of my client he made a mockery of the women he has had his way with...and he said he would forcefully do the same to my client....

Your honor..this man sees women as a sexual object to be used and tossed like trash....

Bros...when police say "what you say may be used againt you in the court of law" na example be this...

. as per rich footballer ..all they need is a couple of women who will collect money, come forward and lie to establish a trend....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by adecz: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Farid24224(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Cladez:
10k? Doesn’t make sense lol

Wilt Chamberlain had sex with over 20k women...
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Freebills12: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
This story is fishy! I can never support rape but false rape accusation should attract the same penalty as that of rape.

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by InvestorVee(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
na why i no dey carry olosho be this. i rather toast you full time, knack ya kpekus and orevoir when you don’t want me again. Fear girls
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by sylve11: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Idonweak:

You probably have never heard about the #metoo

You try get some fame first, then get any lil issue with a very wicked female, it will shock you the amount of woman that will claim you did the same to them

him never see anything na why him dey talk anyhow. cool
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by fredoooooo: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Women ..
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Chinedum300: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Always develop sex-controller
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Black people lifes are naughty when they are rich or are celebrity.

Spitssss on APC and their handiworks on our dear economy
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Kelexchi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Village people dey play azonto for this one head grin
paulolee:
I really feel for this guy, I pray he comes out from this very peacefully, dts if he is innocent because neyma false rape accusation made me realize dt some girls are just wicked..
but if found guilty, I pity him because it would be another grace to grass lesson caused by kpekus n i wish others learn..
with all his moni n fame, I go kum decide to force myself on one bea wen I can easily get 100 girls a day, CNT try such abegi
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
I find her stories hard to believe. She was bleeding why?

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by shakdav(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
10k women, this is balata lie of a century, women with tape aqusation, na issue oo, even tupac was aquse of tape and went to prison, why rape issue are mostly celebrity, why ❓ I pray he comes out clean...

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Coperop: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by bigdammyj: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Noted.
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Martinez39s(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
"She said," "he said" and "they said" are not evidences and they mean nothing when judging Mendy.

As long as there is no evidence against him, it doesn't matter what someone said or how many people said it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Eriokanmi: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Cladez:
10k? Doesn’t make sense lol
No horse can even try that. Does he do it everyday...both on and off pitch? She no even sabi lie. Mtcheew.

I blame all these randy footballers though. There are better stuffs you spend money on...what of giving scholarships to the less-priviledged? They don't know what to do with money again. They make a lot of money
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Amayabor1: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
I do not believe this alleged rape victim. The truth is that they had consensual sex. She is just trying to extort him.
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Yoighaman(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
That bit*ch is lying; why didn't she go to the train station at Woolwich Arsenal and look for an officer there and accuse him of rape. The idi*ot wants to cash out; but Mendy, you sef nor dey follow HOElosho wey you meet for bar.
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by BRATISLAVA: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
donbenie:
Only him alone with 8 women lying about him?
Na only him Waka come?

A lot of rapists and sex pests are rooting for him. There's that many women saying the same thing, but he must be innocent because he's a little lamb.

They supported Vbaba Ijesha more than this. But where is their hero?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by iamphenomenal(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Olamilekxy check the mail.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'We Will Never Forget You': Hatayspor, Atsu's Former Clubs Mourn Player / Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US / What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.