Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Jaiye Kuti Defends Olaiya Igwe’s Way Of Appreciating MC Oluomo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaiye Kuti Defends Olaiya Igwe’s Way Of Appreciating MC Oluomo (243 Views)

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jaiye Kuti Defends Olaiya Igwe’s Way Of Appreciating MC Oluomo by Tolo2000: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Olaiya Igwe received a magnificent surprise from the former NURTW boss MC Oluomo a few weeks ago leaving him speechless.

Since MC Oluomo is much younger than the actor, many of his fans did not appreciate the actor’s rolling on the ground and prostration in appreciation of the kind gift.
watch the video https://skl.sh/3OG9Ynn

Re: Jaiye Kuti Defends Olaiya Igwe’s Way Of Appreciating MC Oluomo by Mickykarim: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
BEAUTIFUL IN AND OUT AND RADIATES POSITIVITY.

She is good and the reason she made virtuous statement and identified with the JOY and HAPPINESS of another person.

Kudos Girl!

(1) (Reply)

[music] BNXN (buju) – In My Mind / Lupita Nyong'o| Biography, Age, Movies, Marriage, Career / Singer Demi Lovato Regrets Making Documentaries On Her Sobriety Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.