Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe (63109 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by politicoNG: 9:00pm On Feb 05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMi57stWm0
Olaiya Igwe, the ace Yoruba actor, has pleaded with Nigerians over his actions during the 2023 election campaign for President Bola Tinubu.

In a video shared on his YouTube page and titled “apologies to all my fans”, the film star also called on Nigerians to stop hurling curses at him over the current economic hardship occasioned by Tinubu’s policies.

Olaiya said he has been receiving a wave of backlash since he went unclad to pray for Tinubu’s victory during last year’s elections.

He also attributed his actions during the campaign to a divine revelation he claimed to have received concerning Tinubu.

The actor said he does not blame the people raining insults at him because the Tinubu government has not met the citizen’s expectations.

“I went to the beach naked to pray for Tinubu based on revelation,” Olaiya said.

“I did that as payback for Tinubu, my benefactor. Nigerians, please don’t be angry. You see me as one of those who brought this hardship on the country. I accept. You are raining curses on me because you felt my going to the beach unclad to pray for Tinubu influenced you to vote for him. I’m sorry.”

The movie star also called on Tinubu to deliver his campaign promises to Nigerians.

“If you (Tinubu) fail to wake up to your responsibility, the curses I get daily you will also get,” he said.

“Had it been that things turned out good in the country since Mr Tinubu assumed office, those insulting and cursing me would have stopped.

“Nigerians are crying. That’s why everyone is angry. Even Nigerians in the diaspora are not happy with the present situation in Nigeria. I want to talk to our father, Tinubu. Daddy, (Tinubu) Nigerians are not happy; they are crying.

“Their expectations are not met. I know you are trying. You need to appoint a monitoring team to ensure they deliver on your plans and promises to citizens.”

Igwe’s comment comes a few days after Kwam 1, a well-known supporter of the former Lagos governor, expressed displeasure with the current situation in Nigeria.
https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/olaiya-igwe-apologises-to-nigerians-for-going-nude-to-campaign-for-tinubu/?fbclid=IwAR2qZ28QJofPGIbxoWOzaVgFhQXeWtewzZK_21iXE16tWQ1O0oo5rDm0a-U

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7462400/olaiya-igwe-campaigning-naked-tinubu#118865718

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by God1000(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05
It's too late man, elections have consequences

This country will soon explode if this hardship continues.

the question is, will Nigerians ever learn and do the right thing? We fight dirty and curse each other during elections and later suffer together.

Tinubu has once again plunged Nigeria into a mess

522 Likes 49 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by jonadaft: 9:04pm On Feb 05
Lol

Shege banza

Buharì to me still holds the world record for the most unfortunate mistake Nigerians ever made though, that corrupt failing of a man don't deserve to even be local government chairman....
With the way Tinubu is going, It's possible he may break Buhari's record..

332 Likes 26 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by DohFahSo: 9:08pm On Feb 05
Agbaya
Revelation kpai you there. So you influenced people to vote for BAT as payback, not because he's competent bah.

Those curses you claim to be getting haven't started. The blood of innocent people will speak against you for voting an evil man to power.

A fool at forty.

The agbayas who voted for Tinubu because he's their kinsman have started recanting. Their guilty conscience will deal with them.

As for the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu because of tribalism, may your evil be rolled over on your head.

And as for Tinubu and his Merry band of idiots, may your end be sour.

382 Likes 40 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Waterfullbelle: 9:11pm On Feb 05
I really don't want to say what is in my mind now. You would do things that would put people in misery and later return to apologize. Who are you deceiving?

305 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Arobaga: 9:18pm On Feb 05
grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by iamtardey: 9:32pm On Feb 05
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Feintline: 9:34pm On Feb 05
Just calm down oga.
Very soon you will renact that naked walk.

The next stage of renewed shege, You will pull off your agbada, wear your cap and pant, hit the streets with your fellows and be cursing the day tinubu was born.

222 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Nbote(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05
Sorry ke?? The same way he went naked to offer whatever he offered to whatever, he should also do the same thing with an apology and post the video before we take jim serious.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Ibaaboy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05
Werey

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Nahunger(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05
grin

Your Agbado don finish, pin location make we waybill one more bag and some cassava for you 😂😂😂😂😂

186 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by 89green: 10:04pm On Feb 05
He is beginning to feel the heat of shege banza,

Tinubu till 2099

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by VeryWickedMan: 10:04pm On Feb 05
Don't mention sir.
What are we friends for?

54 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Onuh211(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05
Agbadorians are now wailing 😹😹 agbado and ewa no reach dem side too hahahaha 😹😹

Foooooolish people, you enthroned a known thief and you expect a prosperous nation 😹

165 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Goodnewsforlife: 10:05pm On Feb 05
A
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by franchasofficia: 10:05pm On Feb 05
Me I am sorry for campaigning against Tinubu because Tinubu is performing wonders beyond my expectations, at least he is reducing Kano and Niger state unscrupulous population through increased poverty and hunger cheesy

Thank you Tinubu.

Awa lokan gan gan, ese adupe Baba emi lo kan cheesy

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Curious345: 10:05pm On Feb 05
Lol.

The biggest political jobber of all times .
No difference between him and Dino Merlin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Ancecoker(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05
grin
Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Melagros(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05
COMRADES all the judases will start coming out one after the other to confess

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Nawa4nl: 10:06pm On Feb 05
Melagros:
COMRADES all the judases will start coming out one after the other to confess
No mind the fools angry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Eunoiaa(f): 10:06pm On Feb 05
With all due disrespect sir, KNYY. E kosi, ke GTFOH.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by ibechris(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05
E don red.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by aariwa(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05
Failures …as if his vote and poor judgement mattered because Mahmoud would have still falsified results with or without olaiya . A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by johnog4sure: 10:08pm On Feb 05
It was on this forum that I was warning one idiot not to support what is obviously bad (Tinubu/APC) just because of perceived gain that even if there is any it will still be temporary. This is a classical example of what I meant. Please somebody should show me how to reference people on this forum.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:08pm On Feb 05
Tinubu till 2067.

Any group that wants to protest, I will report them to DSS, NPF, NA, NN, NAirforce.

Any protest is an act of terrorism and it will be met with shot on target.

Tinubu for third term

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Nnadykings: 10:08pm On Feb 05
Una never see anything,,, renew shege people

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Balkan(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05
Did Tinubu win election? This one just want attention

31 Likes

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by fortunechy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05
That sorry go kill u there old fool...

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe by Hezzyluv: 10:09pm On Feb 05
Tinubu no kuku send You, Bwala, Reno, Yul Edochie and Co. lipsrsealed

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Quits Music (Video) / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.