Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,354 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) (663 Views)

Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport / Peter Obi: The Experts In Election Rigging Have Removed INEC ICT Director / Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Successdude(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
I thought about us helping ourselves with the info on how to jakpa (for those who want to jakpa ).

What and what are needed? how can it be easier ?

What is the best way to handle stuff like accommodation, finding a job, bank balance etc.

Let's start with countries, say European countries : Germany, UK, Belgium etc

Or other countries like Canada, UAE, El Salvador etc

Please those that have got experience on how it can go, what do people need to know to jakpa ?
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Successdude(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
For Canada, is it easy to ?

How much can one have as bank balance ? What poses the biggest challenge ?

How fair is life there for job hunting (for those who are graduates ) ?
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Toktee(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Idea on how to migrate to Rwanda.

2 Likes

Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by BloomingDale(f): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Successdude:
For Canada, is it easy to ?

How much can one have as bank balance ? What poses the biggest challenge ?

How fair is life there for job hunting (for those who are graduates ) ?

The white man is tired of you. Stay in your country and fight for it, like they did.
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Spending123: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
How to leave Nigeria with 3k.

Dangote trailer from Kano to Lagos is 2k.
From Lagos to semi boarder is #500.
From semi boarder to Cotonou is #500.

But if you want to go to Europe.

Kano to Jigawa #500.

Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is #500.

Maradi to Sahara by Camel is #500.

From Sahara to Mediterian sea is just #1000.

From Mediterian sea to Spain by canoe is just #200 but via flying boat is #1000.
So the choice is yours.

If you want to go to America

Drop for Lagos, ask for officer Magnus...3000 via boat but nah six months journey.

Make e no come be like say I no get update for onah.

Your destiny is in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Successdude(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

The white man is tired of you. Stay in your country and fight for it, like they did.

Shallow. White man no come naija during the 60s to come hustle ? Read history.

But then, you still aren't in the right lane for the world is a global village.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by OLOKOESHIN: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Stay in your corntree
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Successdude(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Spending123:
How to leave Nigeria with 3k.

Dangote trailer from Kano to Lagos is 2k.
From Lagos to semi boarder is #500.
From semi boarder to Cotonou is #500.

But if you want to go to Europe.

Kano to Jigawa #500.

Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is #500.

Maradi to Sahara by Camel is #500.

From Sahara to Mediterian sea is just #1000.

From Mediterian sea to Spain by canoe is just #200 but via flying boat is #1000.
So the choice is yours.

If you want to go to America

Drop for Lagos, ask for officer Magnus...3000 via boat but nah six months journey.

Make e no come be like say I no get update for onah.

Your destiny is in your hands.

grin grin
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by OkCornel(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Successdude:
I thought about us helping ourselves with the info on how to jakpa (for those who want to jakpa ).

What and what are needed? how can it be easier ?

What is the best way to handle stuff like accommodation, finding a job, bank balance etc.

Let's start with countries, say European countries : Germany, UK, Belgium etc

Or other countries like Canada, UAE, El Salvador etc

Please those that have got experience on how it can go, what do people need to know to jakpa ?

Best way to go about it is applying and getting a job over there before you relocate.

Relocation via study na sufferhead, but if you endure and network properly, you’ll be alright.

Other avenue is via marriage.

There’s also visa considerations for minister of religion or something along that line. I haven’t studied this option in detail yet though.

1 Like

Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Snitch24(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Successdude:
grin grin
What's funny
This is suppose to be an educative thread
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Successdude(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Best way to go about it is applying and getting a job over there before you relocate.

Relocation via study na sufferhead, but if you endure and network properly, you’ll be alright.

Other avenue is via marriage.

There’s also visa considerations for minister of religion or something along that line. I haven’t studied this option in detail yet though.

Thanks my brother. Meanwhile, a question : when we talk about getting a job before applying, there are a few questions I have :

1) the company will wait till you come or they'll give you a deadline ?

2) I know they usually provide stuff as accommodation, but will the embassy require a substantial bank balance just like how they require when one is going ordinarily without a job offer or something ?

These might sound basic but actually they are because they're not known.

Thanks
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Successdude(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Snitch24:

What's funny
This is suppose to be an educative thread

Exactly, educative thread, and I'm the OP.

That was for that guy.
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by OkCornel(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Successdude:

Thanks my brother. Meanwhile, a question : when we talk about getting a job before applying, there are a few questions I have :

2) I know they usually provide stuff as accommodation, but will the embassy require a substantial bank balance just like how they require when one is going ordinarily without a job offer or something ?

Thanks

To your first question, the company usually sponsors your visa. You, the company and the embassy of the country you’re applying to will liaise and make the necessary arrangements to ensure your visa is approved ahead of your resumption date.

To your second question, if a company sponsors your visa, your bank statements are not needed in the visa application process.

2 Likes

Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Lovelive: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Many thanks Sir

I guess you reside in Canada

OkCornel:

To your first question, the company usually sponsors your visa. You, the company and the embassy of the country you’re applying to will liaise and make the necessary arrangements to ensure your visa is approved ahead of your resumption date.

To your second question, if a company sponsors your visa, your bank statements are not needed in the visa application process.
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Successdude(m): 12:28am On Aug 20, 2022
OkCornel:

Thank you very much.
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Snitch24(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Successdude:

Exactly, educative thread, and I'm the OP.

That was for that guy.
Ok good morning

1 Like

Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by Snitch24(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Successdude:

Thanks

Pls can you update us on the jobs openings for foreigners and how to apply
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by OkCornel(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Successdude:

Thank you very much.

You’re welcome.
Re: Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) by OkCornel(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Lovelive:
Many thanks Sir

I guess you reside in Canada

Nah… UK

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ayu: Primate Ayodele Releases Fresh Prophecy, Advises Atiku, Cautions Wike / Three Major Red Flags Peter Obi Has Been Unable To Shake Off / Why Peter Obi Wears Dark Coloured Clothes?, Someone May Ask- Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.