Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers (18078 Views)

Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by stabilizer: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
My dad said it's still remain one more person
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by HRMK: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2022
hahaha..... a serial film that has no end!what a country!interesting!!
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Truthday: 12:41am On Aug 20, 2022
Danisaint112:

Try harder. Like keep trying just maybe someone might believe your justification. You think we are fools or what?

As far as I'm concerned all the terrorist and terrorist organization displayed in the world terrorist index are all Muslims and made from Islam.

I'm sorry if you are Muslim but this doesn't change the fact that people terrorising the country today and the world at large do so for Religion.

Boko Haram is said to be the abductors. What does Boko Haram mean? Education is prohibited! and they think so because it making people deviate from the so called "religion of peace."

Last I remember the Islamic state of West Africa province (ISWAP) aren't kidnappers but terrorist fuelled by religious beliefs from Islam. The name says it all.

Until you Muslims reject this terrorist sponsors, rebel against them, condemn them in any way possible you people would never escape this trouble you have brought upon yourselves..

I won't even be surprised if you are of the Bats supporting a terrorist sympathizer and apologist.

A problem can not be solved if unknown or known and ignored.
~Danisaint

Vote Peter Obi so that he would open their yansh or vote the Agbado munchers or Atiku (another Islamic apologist) and continue to suffer from unending terror attack. FYI I lost faith in Atiku after he deleted the tweet he made about Deborah...

The choice is yours. If we don't get it right this time we suffer for another 8 years.

Vote PO for yansh exposement. cheesy So you will also be able to tell if Muslims are responsible or not.

When your eyes is covered with hate. You'll see nothing. Peace out.

The pastors killing abd burying people alive ate also drive by jesus or christianity right ??
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Truthday: 12:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Danisaint112:

Try harder. Like keep trying just maybe someone might believe your justification. You think we are fools or what?

As far as I'm concerned all the terrorist and terrorist organization displayed in the world terrorist index are all Muslims and made from Islam.

I'm sorry if you are Muslim but this doesn't change the fact that people terrorising the country today and the world at large do so for Religion.

Boko Haram is said to be the abductors. What does Boko Haram mean? Education is prohibited! and they think so because it making people deviate from the so called "religion of peace."

Last I remember the Islamic state of West Africa province (ISWAP) aren't kidnappers but terrorist fuelled by religious beliefs from Islam. The name says it all.

Until you Muslims reject this terrorist sponsors, rebel against them, condemn them in any way possible you people would never escape this trouble you have brought upon yourselves..

I won't even be surprised if you are of the Bats supporting a terrorist sympathizer and apologist.

A problem can not be solved if unknown or known and ignored.
~Danisaint

Vote Peter Obi so that he would open their yansh or vote the Agbado munchers or Atiku (another Islamic apologist) and continue to suffer from unending terror attack. FYI I lost faith in Atiku after he deleted the tweet he made about Deborah...

The choice is yours. If we don't get it right this time we suffer for another 8 years.

Vote PO for yansh exposement. cheesy So you will also be able to tell if Muslims are responsible or not.

When did terrorism itself start in Nigeria ?? Islam has been in Nigeria for over 500 years. So since then. What has been practised isn't islam right ??
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Entom(m): 2:09am On Aug 20, 2022
This is the penalty for voting foolishly. Vote wisely in 2023. Peter Obi is the man to vote for

powerfulguy:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-terrorists-release-oldest-abductee-daughter-2-other-train-passengers/
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Godistruth: 2:13am On Aug 20, 2022
*DSS releases two girls impregnated in custody by personnel in imo.
*Terrorist releases oldest abductee, daughter and other two train passengers in custody.

DSS abducts and releases just as terrorist abducts and releases.

DSS - Terrorist, Terrorist - DSS, spot the difference ?

In my opinion terrorist are more professional in their abductions than the DSS as terrorist finds it as haram to sleep with their abductees or kill those in their custody after ransom has been paid. On the other Hand their DSS colleagues have no haram.
Thanks.
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Desusi: 2:33am On Aug 20, 2022
2blessed01:
Una weldone for that...
But I want to know why U coolppl haven't abducted BUHARI AND EL RUFAI YET
What are you saying? The moment these grand patrons are abducted, its finished. Do you know the implications? It means the masses are in dungeon already,including you.Ask Afghanistan people they will narrate their experience to you.Good luck!
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by mrkings84(m): 2:47am On Aug 20, 2022
In my lifetime, Tinubu sold Nigeria to Terrorists.

My heart pricks!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by HPHC: 3:16am On Aug 20, 2022
Truthday:
Ok

Yet the victims are muslims. Those calling the terrorists muslims are either sick, blind or Full of nothing but hate.

Will they be Fighting for islam and be killing muslims?? Will islam tell them to be killing their fellow muslims so that no muslims will remain on earth ??

When did terrorism itself start in Nigeria ?? Islam has been in Nigeria for over 500 years. So since then. What has been practised isn't islam right ?? It's less than 15yrs that Boko Haram started that islam came to Nigeria. This is to show the number of crazy and foolish people we have in this country who has committed their life to nothing but hate and hatred. Hypocrisy and bigotry. More dead than living in this country.

Can we just have brain and use our head??

Terrorists are bastards criminals irrespective of religion

See, whether you accept it or not everything about Islam is violence and there are lot of evidences across the world.

Why did you even bring up this issue in the first place or because you want to proof to us what we all know already.

You said they are not Muslims and they shout Alhu Akbar, so is Christian or maybe pagan that call that name and kill in the name of that name right.

By their fruits we shall know them, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are and don't you know that action speak better than voice. Lol, look at what is happening in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran etc who are they?

Instead of you people to flush out those terrorists among you but instead you people we keep protecting them because they are fighting Jihad and at the same time denying their activities when things go south, what a confused set of people.

See, I have Muslim friends and nobody hate Islam but the belief and activities of Islam is totally negate what they claimed it stands for.

I will advise, you to start enlighten the radical and the extremists ones in your religion and you too we see that the world we be free from terrorism and nobody we have something to say about what you are trying to defend in public.

Peace be on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by zahrach: 3:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Truthday:
Ok

Yet the victims are muslims. Those calling the terrorists muslims are either sick, blind or Full of nothing but hate.

Will they be Fighting for islam and be killing muslims?? Will islam tell them to be killing their fellow muslims so that no muslims will remain on earth ??

When did terrorism itself start in Nigeria ?? Islam has been in Nigeria for over 500 years. So since then. What has been practised isn't islam right ?? It's less than 15yrs that Boko Haram started that islam came to Nigeria. This is to show the number of crazy and foolish people we have in this country who has committed their life to nothing but hate and hatred. Hypocrisy and bigotry. More dead than living in this country.

Abeg rest
Those people them the release since no be only Christain them the release since
I was a Muslim before and I Kno how Islam talk back at other fate

Islam don't tolerate other religions
Go and verify....
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by tunjilana: 4:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Truthday:
Ok

Terrorism started in Nigeria around 1805, when Fodio started whatvhe called Jihad.

And yes, according to Fodio, it is possible to kill Muslims while fighting for Islam. Most of the Hausa kings he killed, persecuted, sent on exile are Muslims. The Shehu of Borno who he waged war against but couldn't defeat, was a Muslim.

If you say that Muslims cannot be persecuted during a Jihad then you have punched a huge hole on the essence of the reverred Sheikh Dan Fodio

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by uvie66: 4:29am On Aug 20, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-terrorists-release-oldest-abductee-daughter-2-other-train-passengers/
Aboki kidnapping Aboki and the Head of Abokis do not give a fvck, the only stop to all these nonsense is the incessant breeding of Abokis like piglets.
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Dawnofhope: 4:32am On Aug 20, 2022
APC have finish this country . And some people are saying we should vote for APC again ? Are those supporting APC not benefiting from this criminal activities ? May God safe us from another political Calamity
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by nickyj19: 4:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Truthday:

The pastors killing abd burying people alive ate also drive by jesus or christianity right ??
mumuni how many Christian have they release undecided
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Gbeng30(m): 4:54am On Aug 20, 2022
May God deliver this country
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by CheapHomes1: 5:17am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 20, 2022
Truthday:
Ok

May God bless u for this
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by kingPhidel(m): 5:37am On Aug 20, 2022
This pure evil against Christians. Why won’t they marry their own but chose a Christian girl ? Same thing with Leah.
Is a fact that any religion can be caught up in kidnap syndicate but once you are identified as a Christian it becomes worst for you. Why the hate for Christians ? Why ? Oh God in Heaven through your son Jesus Christ, rain down sulphur from heaven and consume every enemy of the church and Christians in Jesus Name. Amen

Sad
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by amc: 6:16am On Aug 20, 2022
blackboy:
The continued release of the kidnapped passengers by the bandits on their own terms and time is a disgrace to the security forces of this country and further conformation that this government has failed in terms of security.
What we should have read after a few days of the kidnapings is that our security forces have made arrests and rescued all the passengers.
FG no value lives of its ppl only their family and selves and friends to an extent

It has taken more than a few days to release the hundreds of Chibok girls, some still in captivity.

You guys think it is that easy. If FG had no value for lives, how come they succeeded in securing the release of the hundred of other school girls who were kidnapped over the years?
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by amc: 6:18am On Aug 20, 2022
kingPhidel:
This pure evil against Christians. Why won’t they marry their own but chose a Christian girl ? Same thing with Leah.
Is a fact that any religion can be caught up in kidnap syndicate but once you are identified as a Christian it becomes worst for you. Why the hate for Christians ? Why ? Oh God in Heaven through your son Jesus Christ, rain down sulphur from heaven and consume every enemy of the church and Christians in Jesus Name. Amen

Sad

Politics of 2023!

The girl is a pawn in a dangerous game hence why the “negotiator” is bringing CAN into the equation. Wetin concern CAN with securing the release of kidnappers?
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by AbuAeesha: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2022
GboyegaD:
I wonder how these terrorist keeps releasing the victims in trickles and the government is unable to nab them.
do you know that each of these pple released have paid #100m?
so disheartening
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Danisaint112(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Truthday:

When did terrorism itself start in Nigeria ?? Islam has been in Nigeria for over 500 years. So since then. What has been practised isn't islam right ??

This does not in any way change the fact that this terrorist are Muslims. Terrorism started fully in Nigeria around 2008/2009 if my memory serves me right.

This the is, this is only when this sets of Islam feel there should be a "Taliban" in Nigeria. Stop defending their asses if you are not terrorist, the prayers we all see them chant on media (live TV) are of Islam.

Unless you are a terrorist, or a terrorist sympathizer or apologist... Otherwise condemn evil when you see one.
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by slimfit1(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Splitmind:
This is the Federal Government's perfect negotiation skills at work. These people should be eternally grateful to President Muhammadu Buhari for allowing them to see another day.

You are a shameless terrorist. Grateful to a brain dead President for failing to secure the land. Did you see how General Obasanjo secured the country when he was president? That's how a general protect the land.. Hate him or like him that's how a general rules a country not like a quota system Major General.
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Danisaint112(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Truthday:

Ritualism and cultism is different from terrorism. Get it Mr.

And I believe ritualism & cultism is what every tribe and race is involved in, in NIGERIA. I'm not in support of it because I'm not one or plan to be one in my lifetime.

But my point is they are three different things. You can visit your dictionary. Even your Imams and Ayatollahs are all involve in this some how. it's an individual thing.

That someone falls into the aforementioned category doesn't mean they are a terrorist. Islamic fanatics and Mujahideens brought the word terrorist/terrorism to life.

I'm sorry if you feel sad about this. But I have to point it out to you clearly. It's a glaring fact you can't run away from.
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2022
GboyegaD:
I wonder how these terrorist keeps releasing the victims in trickles and the government is unable to nab them.
Are they not the same people?
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Felixalex(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2022
noble71:
shocked
This one na Admission list. Batch by batch embarassed

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.

How much u de buy pi
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by TenQ: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Truthday:
Ok

The terrorists are Muslims!
The negotiators are Muslims!

The terrorists need money!
They think according to Islamic teachings a 12 year old girl is ready for marriage!

Islam plus ignorance is a big mistake.

What you see on ground is a factor of
1. Religion=Islam
2. Economics=Money
3. Tribalism=Fulani
4. Crime=Extortion, Kidnapping, Armed robbery

Unfortunately, the FG seem to be cooperating with them to achieve their objectives.

If it doesn't have a religious undertone, why ask CAN to go negotiate for the 12 year old girl?
Why don't you Muslims do the needful negotiation?

Islam is Taqqiyya!
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Hanndye: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Truthday:
Ok

There was violence when the Bible was hidden. But when the Bible was made free for all and the truth was made known that Jesus is all about peace, people buried their hatchets. Can we say the same of Islam?
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by noble71(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Felixalex:

How much u de buy pi
rate is dependent on quantity chat me on WhatsApp 0703718.1471
Re: Terrorists Release Oldest Abductee, Daughter, 2 Other Train Passengers by Veeryeasy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
They look traumatized, so sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aminu Tukur: Buhari Won’t Get 50% Of Votes In Bauchi / EFCC Chairman Farida Waziri Has Been Sacked! / 2023: Southern APC Candidate Or Northern PDP Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.