Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm (4070 Views)

Necessary Documents Required To Obtain A USA Visitor’s Visa Today / When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake / Killed Finally!!! This Snake That Wants To Swallow Our Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Faber(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2022
I just dey here because this post go reach front page...

Then I will come and bare my mind shocked
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Mrsoft3(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2022
Judybash93:

Uncle! It's a ball python not a viper

What you posted is not same as what the op posted. What the op killed is a gaboon viper, very venomous

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by SisterAnn(f): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Cyphar:
I hope say dem no wan waste that meat?
Let them try it and see the other side of Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by SisterAnn(f): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2022
Hollawayn05:

I instruct them to buried it
What? You did what? Lalasticnlala ban this farmer now!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by KosiGee(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Ball python
Good for peppersoup

Tufiakwa. God forbid.

Would you eat that??

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2022
All this people saying gabion viper are wrong.if you closely ,the snakes does not have that it's distinctive short lines like this - - - -
In the top surface of the snake body as gabion viper does

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2022
Mrsoft3:

What you posted is not same as what the op posted. What the op killed is a gaboon viper, very venomous
No be gabbon viper Oga ...where is the distinctive short line in the snake op posted

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Judybash93(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mrsoft3:

The head is a complete giveaway bro.. take a good look at the head.. it's not a viper... And the patterns of ball pythons differ

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by VeryWickedMan: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Gadafii:
thats a gaboon viper, it’s a venomous snake don’t joke around it
BlackPantherxXx:
I think it might be a gaboon viper.

They are thick around the middle.

Oh... and venomous too. Lucky you!

See ignorance in full brazen display grin

Judybash93:

No. It isn't. It's a ball python
Seems you are the only knowledgeable one here.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by BeanmanX(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mrsoft3:

U still dey argue with person wey know the difference between python and viper,,,,nawa for ur ignorance oh.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by ForestHill: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hollawayn05:

I instruct them to buried it
SImpLe man.. wow..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Creamypie(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hollawayn05:
Just this evening, my farm workers killed this snake, came so close to my poultry pen A, if I was around wouldn't have allowed them kill it,
Snakes are not that harmful as thought

Dude already beheaded the poor thing
ball python. All pythons aren't venomous
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Hollawayn05(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Venymen:
This is a non venomous snake ,it's one of the phython species,u for no kill am

They killed befor I got to the farm
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Hollawayn05(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Judybash93:

And you're wrong... The head is a dead giveaway... That's a Ball python

Truly using the morphology of the head I agree it's a ball python

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Hollawayn05(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
techWriter3:
congratulate God, you remainedn't around when they saw the snake

Lol
Snake offend u?
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Hollawayn05(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obudupikin:
E resemble viper o shocked. And vipers na very harmful snake o. Your workers na heros abeg, give them a raise.

Raise in pay or killing snake?
No!
Lol
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Hollawayn05(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
SisterAnn:
What? You did what? Lalasticnlala ban this farmer now!

More like lala's favorite pet

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Venymen(m): 12:52am On Aug 21, 2022
oz4real83:
the way you made your comment with boldness and conviction, somebody that isn't knowledgeable will think you are right cheesy cheesy, that snake isn't a python, it is a gaboon viper and it's very venomous.
I don't argue with kids like u abi ur eye dey pain u to see the different patterns no,too much garri

Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Venymen(m): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2022
Gadafii:
it's a big fat lie,I know very well u don't know
Re: What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm by Venymen(m): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2022
Gadafii:
u be real bushman without bush knowledge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yabatech Post Jamb Result Is Out! / Unn's Post Ume Is Out / Admission Into The Polytechnic Ibadan Pt Program In Lagos: 100% Guranttee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.