Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband (1778 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Nollywood Actress Anita Hogan Mak Loses Husband After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband by philme87: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Former Nollywood actress Anita Hogan has shared a lovely throwback video of herself and her late husband, Ted, on her Instagram page today, August 19.

Anita and Ted got married in 2006 and have two children. Sadly, she lost him in 2019.

Anita shared the video on her page with the caption;

"Looool .... Awww good times indeed. You were super fun".

Watch the video below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/MeFEsTXOu_U?feature=share

Re: Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband by Mryacks: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Or the hubby is dead? RIP..I remember back when she had that scandal over nudes. Those were the early times all that nude picture wahala was a big deal in Naija. The hubby stood by her
Re: Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband by We4all: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
She started well as a screen diva then just faded into oblivion.
Re: Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband by oz4real83(m): 3:26am On Aug 20, 2022
We4all:
She started well as a screen diva then just faded into oblivion.
she didn't just fade oo, her hot nudes that were so popular back then were the reason she disappeared cheesy cheesy. That is why I believe that Tiwa Savage should be the bravest Nigerian woman because despite her sextape out there, she just continued her life the next day as if nothing happened grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband by Buharidgeneral: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Anita and weird things are like 5&6
Re: Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband by meobizy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
I’m surprised people still follow her. Na back to acting now or life continues?

(1) (Reply)

This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another / NEWS “I Need A Divorce Lawyer” Paul Okoye Cries Out After Iyabo Ojo Puts Him Up / Only Mohbad Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.