Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 (52154 Views)

Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria / WAEC Releases Chart Of Best Performing States In 2019 WASSCE / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Igboid:

I served in Ondo.
The kids were olodo and were heavily reliant on Miracle centres.
My cousin that served in Ogbomosho said same thing.

You are right
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by oludav(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2022
I don't believe in using waec as benchmark for standard of quality education for state again because of uncontrollable exams malpractice. Jamb is more better
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Nchenches:

SW loss is Handiwork of Tinubu's APC.
Imo state which has never voted APC for governors, but has been having APC governors since 2014, has lost its place in education.

I swear imo.need to do something

Apc don't care about competency they only care about turn and pocket
Which is very bad
Hope is so incompetent

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2022
Sheeba22:
He destroyed the work of Awo and elevated thuggery, drug abuse and Hooliganism is South West.

Growing up we used to hear talks about yorubas being lover of education. Their English was impeccable. Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti used to top waec and jamb charts but since Baba came in and elevated Agberos, a great percentage of south west youths have become agberos and conductors. They no longer champion education like before.

The epidemic in Lagos has spread to other south western states and even some creeping into south east and south south.

When I see them hail this man, I am like what has he done for them? Is it because he gave them license to behave anyhow and stand under sun, smelling and extorting people?

You see many of them after using their youth to work as agbero, they get to 40yrs and are too weak to continue with nothing to show forth, you see their teeth rotten and their health pale, they start living by begging and seeking pity. Before 45yrs many of them are too weak to survive.

Go-to Oshodi, Mushin, Mile 2, etc you see many of them sleeping under and on top bridges, you see them begging and hailing people to get money so they can eat or drink.

Yorubas who work or own legitimate businesses and are well educated, you will find only few supporting this man because they understand the rot this man has brought upon their people. They know how fast their youths are decaying.

He stole their future and gave them a temporal hustle which amounts to nothing.

Indeed he is a maker of men. Awo will be disgusted

Awolowo was a grt man who does much the yorubas
Although he brought the Igbo race down after the civil war brought them from rich to poorest tribe But God came to rescue for the igbos.
Tinubu is just using the Yorubas. Simple truth

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by VeryWickedMan: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Prompto:
When you are done ying to your tribesmen you should wake yourself up. WAEC already made it known that it is some Igbo lunatic that fabricated the voodoo same way Peter Pandora conjure tissues of lies from his Igbotic anus but if any one tell you to stop wailing over this charade on your hatred of the superior tribe may it never be beta for you n whoever that person might be.

The date on your tweet shows 2019.
See a lobotomist.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Naniboi17: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2022
The stat is fake. Waec has reiterated countless times that they don't rank states.
I also don't usually rate waec results due to the prevalence of examination malpractice.
Jamb results are better yardsticks for ratings and the south east records the best performance.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

You're a zamfara man. No need to try harder to prove me wrong cheesy

Abeg carry your wahala face Aba market

Good morning
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Invitationn:

Wisdom!
Miracle centers grin
Using WAEC/Jamb results as metrics to measure how good states are performing in education is hilarious to say the least.
My not too bright and unprepared cousin had 5As. It's the A in maths that shocked me.
This is a guy who can't convert mixed fractions to improper fractions and vice versa grin

Wahala be like Buhari cap
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

U re right

That is why I laugh when people say free education made the Western region go ahead of others. That person obviously has fallen for the cheap propaganda that has existed all these years. Free education was introduced to bridge the gap the East had against the West, the trend scared Awolowo because he looked at it that very soon the Easterners would be everywhere in Nigeria. One thing people failed to realise that the East was already moving ahead. The West had the first TV station and they had Cocoa house, if you noticed I didn't mention U.I because U.I was built by the colonial government with funds from the colonial office in London so it was not part of Western Nigeria achievement.
The East had coal, rubber, oil palm and at that time Coal was a major revenue earner for Nigeria fast forward to 1960 the East had Onitsha Main market, Transamadi Layout, Nkalagu Cement factory, Afam Power station(Now Afam 1), Oji River power station, Rubber plantations in Calabar, Oil Palm Plantations in Uyo, Okigwe, Umuahia and several places. Ph refinery was built in 1965 when Nigeria started exporting their first shipment of crude.
So compare with what Western region had. Ikeja GRA, Ikeja Industrial estate, Cocoa House, Bodija Estate, Ijora power station was owned by the Colonial government so it doesn't count. If you look at it the East had more growth Economically than the Western region. The war set the Eastern region states back so much, but it is high time the truth is told, so that we take back our place in Nigeria.

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by ForumNL(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2022
obynzo:

Bros check the Jamb enrollment and high scoring states. They are from the states that made up the old Eastern region.

South West gain admission more than any region

South East has high enrollment with 70% scoring less than 200, most don't gain admission so they keep applying, increasing the population every year

Go and check out of every Top 10 utme student every year, 6 must be Yoruba from SW

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Tunjibalogun: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
tonyuny12:

Abeg carry your wahala face Aba market

Good morning
Zamfara man good morning

I go need one nyanrinya from that side oo cheesy
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Zamfara man good morning

I go need one nyanrinya from that side oo cheesy

Come amukpe for sapele in Delta state... Close to JES motel
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by babaarewa(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
You are not serious, how come Sokoto State is number 9 on the list. Records show that Sokoto State Government never registered any candidate for 2021 WAEC.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Adek15(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
mrvitalis:
Banter aside yorubas needs to get up and work on themselves ooh this is not good at all
I traveled to my town recently and discovered almost all the youths are into yahoo and ritual.
Education is for mumu they said
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Khaysee: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
List of state with best exam malpractice

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Skillful001: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
tonyuny12:

What yardstick did they arrive at this? Because the last time I checked, malpractice have become the order of the day.
the head line should simply be, the states with highest rate of malpractices in 2021 waec exam

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
ForumNL:

South West gain admission more than any region

South East has high enrollment with 70% scoring less than 200, most don't gain admission so they keep applying, increasing the population every year

Go and check out of every Top 10 utme student every year, 6 must be Yoruba from SW

Top 6 doesn't mean they have most stats in admission to the universities.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Grandmeister(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Khaysee:
List of state with best exam malpractice
Lol so even the northern teachers have better expo than the south western teachers? Keep deluding yourselves. Keep pretending that all is well.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by ForumNL(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
obynzo:

Top 6 doesn't mean they have most stats in admission to the universities.

The PDF is there, download it and see by yourself
SW leads in every area
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Wwwq: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
How
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by aariwa(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
samfrancis1:
yes this started happening from when waec question becomes accessible even before the day of the exams or hours prior to it…..
so students saw waec questions from 2008-2014? Can you provide a source, link or fact to that?
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by NwekereNdoki: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Nothing has changed.WAEC is not only for Nigeria and it has never done a state by state evaluation in any of the countries but Igbos have more than 12 years spurned out fake stats that they ignorantly always masturbate on.
THIS IS ANOTHER FAKE STATS FROM THE USUAL FAKE STATS MERCHANTS.

SOMEBODY CALLS IT "IPOB BUREAU OF STATISTICS" grin

MEANWHILE,AUTHENTICALLY AS USUAL,YORUBAS HAVE 3 TIMES MORE PROFS THAN IGBOS AND THE NORTHERNERS HAVE PUSHED IGBOS TO THE 3RD POSITION...
This is from the NUC SITE....

Check the tweet date.

Then Check NBS

You are using old statistics
https://www.nuc.edu.ng/
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Obamaofusa: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=NwekereNdoki post=115888476][/quote]

Dont be naive,sir.
WAEC has never done a state by state evaluation in any of its countries before and it will not except their modus operandus changes but Igbos have more than 12 years spurned out fake stats that they ignorantly always masturbate on but that doesnt stop Yorubas,the real academicians,from giving them wotowoto.
Falsehood sinks as its peddlers are sinking..
Okay,which is correct between these two? grin

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by NwekereNdoki: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Dont be naive,sir.
WAEC has never done a state by state evaluation in any of its countries before and it will not except their modus operandus changes but Igbos have more than 12 years spurned out fake stats that they ignorantly always masturbate on but that doesnt stop Yorubas,the real academicians,from giving them wotowoto.
Falsehood sinks as its peddlers are sinking..
Okay,which is correct between these two? grin

Ignorance.... NBS did and they used the statistics to arrive at their conclusion.

This is the link: https: https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary/read/1241213

The pics you are even circulating are old screenshots. Waec did not tweet anything like that this august. Go and check their handle on Twitter. Check the date on the pics you are sharing
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by EducasionMe(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Shascky33:

You sef be from nasarawa?

Yes I were from bornu
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Mekus91: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Ignorance.... NBS did and they used the statistics to arrive at their conclusion.

The pics you are even circulating are old screenshots. Waec did not tweet anything like that this august. Go and check their handle on Twitter. Check the date on the pics you are sharing

The south east is the still the best performing region in waec, however, the state ranking is fake news because Sokoto state didn't write Waec in 2022 but they were enlisted in the ranking. The report you shared is from 2019- 2021.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by PureNigerian: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
allytinted:
What we have up there is due to malpractice, especially the Edo toping the list. It was when I went to serve in Edo state that I got to know about the level of malpractice going on in that state. Infact people bring students from Ondo to write their Waec in Edo cos of malpractice.

And Ondo is not on the list
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by PureNigerian: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
dapadawee:

The level of exam malpractice in Edo state no be for here o.

Always excuses, your state is failing and you are here complaining about malpractice.

Go and check from the days of Bendel, no state come close
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by NwekereNdoki: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mekus91:

The south east is the still the best performing region in waec, however, the state ranking is fake news because Sokoto state didn't write Waec in 2022 but they were enlisted in the ranking. The report you shared is from 2019- 2021.

No 2022 ranking yet. That's 2021 ranking.

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Obamaofusa: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

WAEC still shows that SW leads.No state by state just as WAEC posited.
Where did you get the fake list?

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Obamaofusa: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2022

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Obamaofusa: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mekus91:

No,the best performing is SW sir.If the one of 2022 comes out,SW will still continue to lead positively.
SW still leads in most Educational Indices including having 3 times professors of that of the Igbos. grin
SW IS THE REGION OF THE PROGRESSIVES..
SW..THE CYNOSURE OF IGBOS' EYES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) / Auchi Polytechnic Graduate Thrown Up By Students / I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54