Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University (52094 Views)

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by ExAngel007(f): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
A final year student has claimed to be the first male virgin to graduate from the Taraba State University.

He made the claim in a Facebook post on Thursday, July 6, 2023, after writing his final exams.

"The First Male Virgin Graduate in the History of Taraba State University. I come, I saw and I finish Intact. Na God Do wam. Congratulations to my humble self," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/im-the-first-male-virgin-graduate-in-the-history-of-taraba-state-university-student-claims-after-final-exams.html

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by AndrewTate(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

9 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by talented321: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by TemplarLandry: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
cool
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by PerfectStranger(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hmm you cum, you saw, you finish intact Without soapy

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by GeneralPula: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ahh..

Ok..
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Vision101(m): 1:07am On Jul 07, 2023
Did you remove the pants of others and check? How can we test you and confirm? Who we go ask? Who is your witness? Are you circumsised? Show evidence or we not believe you.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by DMCY: 3:01am On Jul 07, 2023
You come, you saw, you Intact? Really?
Big shame on your school lol.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by IamANigerianMan: 4:41am On Jul 07, 2023
Guiness book someone just break a record.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by seniorgozman(m): 4:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Hmm
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Tunde835(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2023
Bro nobody cares about a guy being a virgin also know that your wife isn't going to be a virgin

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Anny69: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2023
A graduate typed that?! shocked

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by jmoore(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2023
You may be a virgin but no empirical evidence to prove that you are the first.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:
A final year student has claimed to be the first male virgin to graduate from the Taraba State University.

He made the claim in a Facebook post on Thursday, July 6, 2023, after writing his final exams.

"The First Male Virgin Graduate in the History of Taraba State University. I come, I saw and I finish Intact. Na God Do wam. Congratulations to my humble self," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/im-the-first-male-virgin-graduate-in-the-history-of-taraba-state-university-student-claims-after-final-exams.html
oga wetin you graduate with?

12 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Lols.. grin

Congratulations..

Me too, Am a proud Virgin at 31
Having passed Secondary Education, College of Education, University Education and NYSC still intact....

We keep resisting the urge till we pay our woman's bride price..

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by pansophist(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2023
Everything you said should be true, but not every truth should be said.

All this guy did was announce to the world that he is a looser. Yes people will clap for you for been a virgin man, but humans are more primordial in thought than civilised.

What people would see is a low value man that cannot score, hence, skillfully leveraging his lack of women as a virtue. It's like an aboki that hawks kolanut with shorts and singlets comparing himself with Zuckerberg because he jog with shorts and singlet.

Men and women are different. Women may score moral and value point for being a virgin, but as a man, even if you are a virgin (which is good by the way), just shut up. You don't have to say it. Celebrate yourself in private and move on.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by mytime24(f): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2023
d sch shld award him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by talk2hb1(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2023
grin We Team Virgin…

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Shalommy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Virgin wey dey do soapy 10 times a day? undecided Tuueeehhh

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by 0neal(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Virgin is a term that should apply to females only

11 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by bigt2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Was it on purpose? Abi you have ill luck with girls grin

18 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Roger3D(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:

Says who?

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by greatiyk4u(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Who cares?

5 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Toluwanise247(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
I celebrate you greatly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by grandstar(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Keep it yourself nah

Jesus go tok say "He is having his reward in full"
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by EdiskyHarry: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ok.
Thanks, atleast your virginity will favor me and my family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by b3llo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Shege
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
You tried. That's great. Go cash it in Virgin Atlantic Bank.

9 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by otino(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congrats, I'm the last married male virgin.
Case closed πŸ”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by monakii: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Any proof?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by franchasofficia: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
I am the 2nd bro, congrats to us, our groom price go high grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Can Relate. "Photo" / EKSU Graduating Students Rock Naira Marley's Costumes (Photos) / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.