Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 (51966 Views)

Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria / WAEC Releases Chart Of Best Performing States In 2019 WASSCE / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Ayilara1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sergio101:
The other side will always make noise.

But please at the end of the Day...... just leave us at what we a good at.

The eastern region remains the Brain of this nation. Upon the sit at home.....the chaos, the disorganization, we still prove who we are.

Notice how the once great state interms of academic has been turned to shadow of itself due to APC. I'm talking of imo State.

May APC never happen to us again.

Anambra......the light of the nation for a reason

I served in Abia state in that 2021. I swear to God, none of my student can pass that waec exam on their own and they are not even ready too. The exam was written for them from A to Z.

This malpractice is everywhere but what makes me know it is worst in ugwunagbo is because the student were so confident in it that they don't even read at all.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Shascky33: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Aldol:
Lol badbelle for waec record? This is so funny nasarawa boy
Ehnn i gree. Leave am like dat. Lol
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Othority(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Great2017:

Chinasa Nweze, Asante Brako and Edeani Godswill came first , second and third positions respectively in the 2021 WASSCE. Do any of the names look like names from Ondo?

Yet none of these names dey get best graduating students in OAU, UI, UNILAG or ABU. WAEC, most idiotic exam on planet earth. Use jamb or university transcripts let's see something.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by fof1: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Where is my IMO ...we used to be number one unbeatable for years

It would never be well with those supreme court judges that robbed imo state ...may they never end well

If there is a God may he judge them like that imo state judgement

Be Very Careful with ur Words or be Judged too...!
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by mrvitalis(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
fof1:

Be Very Careful with ur Words or be Judged too...!
Bleed you and those judges too ...they would never end well starting from the chief judge then ...see how he was disgraced. They would all pay
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Antivirus92(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Banter aside yorubas needs to get up and work on themselves ooh this is not good at all
how can you say that when every household in ekiti state has a "professor"?
They have nothing to worry about, they are "ahead" of Igbos in everything
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by ShitStain(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Let us keep fooling ourselves, As if we do not know that almost all of our schools are now fully involved in examination malpractice.
Our educational system keeps sinking day by day.
In Nigeria, there's always a better yesterday. Sad.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Aldol: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Shascky33:

Ehnn i gree. Leave am like dat. Lol
Ok I don leave am like that o grin grin
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Shascky33: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ayilara1:

I served in Abia state in that 2021. I swear to God, none of my student can pass that waec exam on their own and they are not even ready too. The exam was written for them from A to Z.

This malpractice is everywhere but what makes me know it is worst in ugwunagbo is because the student were so confident in it that they don't even read at all.
My elder sister served in Ivo lg area of ebonyi state in 2017. The kids in her class she says reminds her of nothern village kids, to read and write they hard them. Na farm dey their head. Miracle center dey everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by aribisala0(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Michelle70:
its percentage, cant u see it?
So 92 % of candidates in Edo got 5 credits? Is that believeable
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Obamaofusa: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
okeysoninv:
see the correct one.
BEST STATES IN WAEC 2021 - PUBLIC SCHOOL
5 Credits (Eng & Maths Incl)
1 �Enugu: 93.9%
2 �Edo: 93.5%
3 �Benue: 91.7%
4 �Ebonyi: 91.3%
5 �Anambra: 91.2%
6 �C/river: 90.6%
7 �Rivers: 88.1%
8 �Delta: 87.7%
9 � Bayelsa: 86.4%
10 �Abia: 86.1%
(WAEC/NBS)

FAKE STATS FROM THE USUAL FAKE STATS MERCHANTS.
WAEC SAID IT IS FAKE

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
It's only a fool that will use this as a yardstick of performance. The truth of the matter is that education has failed in Nigeria and there is no State that examination malpractice is not going on but it's minimal in South West and very rampant in South South and South East.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Exodus2023: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
When Peter Obi was telling u how he bought 30,000 laptop for schools in Anambra State some of u were playing politics, fighting and insulting him.
Look at lagos is nowhere to be found, all thks to e mi lokan.

Prompto:
Statssense another cursed Ipob platform. Just imagine Ogun n Ekiti just disappeared from the to 10 just like that. WAEC no get website we can verify this from again now na Twitter Dr release WAEC update I hail o. !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Antivirus92(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
olalat:
Don't ever judge any region educational quality with waec performance in Nigeria. We know how e dey go. Make Dem gather those students one on one and reconduct the examination under a well supervised room or hall.
so under miracle centres, your people could not perform but when it's one on one now, they will start performing magic right?
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Peppysco: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hmmm, the same WAEC exam we all know that questions leak several hours before the due time is what you're all ranting about. How many people here will claim they never benefited from leaked exam questions, should that be a proper yardstick that anyone should rave about?
The mere fact that Nassarawa, Edo and some other states were on that list is a clear testament that WAEC is not a standard measure of educational standards in the country.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Great2017: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Othority:

Yet none of these names dey get best graduating students in OAU, UI, UNILAG or ABU. WAEC, most idiotic exam on planet earth. Use jamb or university transcripts let's see something.
Are UI, UNILAG and ABU the best universities in the world or in Africa? I don't really understand your point. Mind you, the second person on the list is a Ghanian.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Aldol: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
As far say na waec , na scam....even if na my state come first na scam....( miracle centres is the order of the day)
Educational competency can't be judged with these waec scams

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Shascky33: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Aldol:
Ok I don leave am like that o grin grin
But bro dat miracle center na everywhere oo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Othority(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ayilara1:

Man, I conducted soldier recruitment exam for school cert holder in Bauchi last year June. I had the privilege because I was a corp member in the barrack. Students with best
waec results, better than mine. I'm talking about A1's, could not answer fill in the gap with options (OBJ) correctly. School cert holders were picking Lagos, dog, 61 etc as answer to "what's the color of Nigeria flag"

These people literally could not read. I looked at my self, remembered Southwest and thanked Awolowo for the privilege. That same people come here come top the same exam u come say make I no laugh lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by aribisala0(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Did you people go to school at all .

Some just presents you some bogus percentages and you generate 6 pages of stupidity without asking the most basic questions. Are you that gullible
or stupid? God!! many of you would claim you went to university. What did you go there to do?
What is the source of the figures
Is it possible even for 70% to get 5credits in any state in Nigeria

How many people actually took the exams in those states? For you to get 92% in Edo that suggests than many many schools would have had 100% . Imagine!!
Some clowns are even talking about miracles centres . Before that have you actually studied the numbers ? Do you even know what to look for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Aldol: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Shascky33:

But bro dat miracle center na everywhere oo
I know say na everywhere but it's very worse in Nasarawa,I stayed there before that's why am telling you
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Peppysco: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ayilara1:

You dey mind that one, make dem continue to dey mumu themselves. Immediately I saw Edo state on that list, I just know say na lie, a very big one

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Flunitrazepamm: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Banter aside yorubas needs to get up and work on themselves ooh this is not good at all
Work on themselves as regards examination malpractices? Yeye dey smell. Everyone knows the meaning of this ridiculous ranking, well except the dull-witted people of pigafraud. Always beating chest to be accepted by force.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Shascky33: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Toyin3837:
It's only a fool that will use this as a yardstick of performance. The truth of the matter is that education has failed in Nigeria and there is no State that examination malpractice is not going on but it's minimal in South West and very rampant in South South and South East.
Yet tinubu is the best you people could offer Nigerians, make we hear word ahbegi.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by einsteine(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Enyimbafc:
SS has six states while SE has 5 states.SE leads by percentage.

You want to chest beat and you nor know Maths.

4 out of 6 SS states are there. That's 4/6= 67%
3 out of 5 SE states are there. That's 3/5=60%.

Which is higher?

And people even dey like your post.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by NwekereNdoki: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Obamaofusa:

FAKE STATS FROM THE USUAL FAKE STATS MERCHANTS.
WAEC SAID IT IS FAKE

CHeck dtate.. That's 2019
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by deji17: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
WAEC said that they don't do states performance ranking. What is the source of this ? Statisense? Where do they gets their data?
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by einsteine(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is a ranking of how effective Malpractice has been. I don't think there are more than 5 schools in Benin City that do not do organised malpractice: I am talking photocopied answers for each students.

They do the cheating for important subjects.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Danisaint112(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Aldol:

Please come again,I don't get you

Aside the original owner of the land. A good amount of the population are people from different part of the cou try. Esp. SS & SE hence the awesome performance.

You get?
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Othority(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Great2017:

Are UI, UNILAG and ABU the best universities in the world or in Africa? I don't really understand your point. Mind you, the second person on the list is a Ghanian.

I don't expect you to understand my point because the euphoria of your fake stats has made you felt like you are in heaven. Now I'm flinging your question back to you. Is waec too a global exam? Why did you make the argument global? We are taking about WAEC, an exam conducted within the 4 walls of Nigeria, and as far as the same Nigeria is concerned, those are the best universities. And we expect your best preforming students in WAEC shine like stars. But we don't see it happening. If they can't shine in Nigeria, is it in Harvard they will shine?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Truthdeypain: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Prompto:
Statssense another cursed Ipob platform. Just imagine Ogun n Ekiti just disappeared from the to 10 just like that. WAEC no get website we can verify this from again now na Twitter Dr release WAEC update I hail o. !

Which Ado shey na Ola oluwa muslim grammar school, Christ school, Mary hills, New model, Seed of grace, Christostom, Ansar U deen etc even with your alarming regimented malpractices, majority of your native students are touts and yahoo apprentices. Na only noise wey dem sabi make for that una language. Awon agbero eleribu na to dey shout awa la ni professor ju upandan, most will hardly be able to translate that into proper grammar sef, tok more back it up in class. All they do is threaten, intimidate and harass brilliant students from other regions wey dey smash with their animosities and wicked envy. Typical Agberos! Ekiti and their mythical achievements of professorships and education.

The only card they ever bring to the table, even when you dey you own jeje dey jack, dey smash for class dem no go free you, I guess the can't just fathom why Omo ina should be leading all their Omoluabi asses year after year. No be dem fault sha, las las exam, olympiad etc we sabi demography wey dey smash pass, after we go represent the fools we go still come back with trophies and medals even sometimes beating our own kinsmens, for what only to come back hostels to loud and shameless chatters of Omo ina, Omo Igbo, tribalistic discourses and targeted intimidations and gaslighting. Wicked souls!

Their hygiene, development and cognitive abilities is also a sharp decline from these their education myths. I always wondered how people who claim to be so woke will be able to all but chew shit in their mouths, very disgusting!

Anyways theres nothing surprising here, everybody knows the only surprising thing is that all eastern states should be there. Empty barrel lo ma kpariwo, we no dey make noise, but the results are evident. To ally igbo folks everywhere keep making us proud.

Expect more envy and jealousy. Don't expect any compliments from your counterparts, I am sure their hatred has been rekindled afresh, they are already cooking up rebuttals with their brainwashed mythical statistics to debunk these obvious facts. I expect their teachers to fish out brilliant Igbos in class to debunk and distort their results to make them look bad and less performing, all these and more we personally experienced in sec school but we scaled thorough unscathed. Typical Igbos. Their hate and loathe will always be our fuel and motivation, we will continue to defy the odds and obstacles.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yorubas no, no book na only Emilokon Dem Sabi...Imao no common SW in it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Pays N1.58k School Fees She Owed In 1969, Principal Writes Letter / University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation / Massive Python Caught At Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.