Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 (51923 Views)

Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria / WAEC Releases Chart Of Best Performing States In 2019 WASSCE / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Banter aside yorubas needs to get up and work on themselves ooh this is not good at all
All their kids want to become wizkid n Davido..hence they abandon their books. And south east, despite the enormous security challenges they face, they manage to compete at the top.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by patrickcollins: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Othority:

Yet none of these names dey get best graduating students in OAU, UI, UNILAG or ABU. WAEC, most idiotic exam on planet earth. Use jamb or university transcripts let's see something.
And how many of ur names have made best graduating from East or South Universities, u think it ends at ur door step, ur analysis was wrong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by eteebanky1: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
hollandis:
How sokoto manage reach there abegi

Sokoto state present no candidate in public schools throughout the state this years, that 87% is from private schools in the state

Laslas everything na malpractice
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by eteebanky1: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
hollandis:
How sokoto manage reach there abegi

Sokoto and nasarrawa state present no candidate in public schools throughout the states this years, that 87% is from private schools in the states

Laslas everything na malpractice
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by nerorex01: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr2:
Where is my beloved Ogun State in the list?

Chai! Emilokan ati Eleyi has finished the state kpatakpata

Ogun state that year for JET CLUB cry

Who did this to our darling SW
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Penywise(m): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yahoo yahoo and runz girls don take over south west. They used to be interested in education.

I think it's time north west and north east leave Nigeria and join niger republic. We so tired �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by udemzyudex(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sanwo olu wetin dey happen naa?

Sack your minister joor.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by NwekereNdoki: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
You people should just accept the result and stop wailing malpractice as if SW doesn't involve in it.

If SW students were bright then they should've at least been at the top 10... Just take the result in good faith and improve. Abia was first now it's at 9. It's what it is..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by historic: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Antivirus92:
how can you say that when every household in ekiti state has a "professor"?
They have nothing to worry about, they are "ahead" of Igbos in everything

Better in living in face me I slap you and embracing poverty I presume

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Flunitrazepamm: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Which Ado shey na Ola oluwa muslim grammar school, Christ school, Mary hills, New model, Seed of grace, Christostom, Ansar U deen etc even with your alarming regimented malpractices, majority of your native students are touts and yahoo apprentices. Na only noise wey dem sabi make for that una language. Awon agbero eleribu na to dey shout awa la ni professor ju upandan, most will hardly be able to translate that into proper grammar sef, while threatening and harassing innocent smashing performing brilliant students from other regions with their animosities and wicked envy. Ekiti and their mythical achievements of professorships and education. The only card they ever bring to the table, even when you dey you own jeje dey jack, dey smash for class dem no go free you, I guess the can't just fathom why Omo ina should be leading a their Omoluabi asses year after year. No be dem fault sha, las las exam, olympiad etc we sabi the majority of the smart individuals wey dey represent the fools go like choose their best oo but will still downplay and gaslight our performance at evert given chance, Omo wetin eye don see for afonja peeps no be here oo!

Their hygiene, development and cognitive abilities is also a sharp decline from these their education myths I always wondered how people who claims to be so woke will be able to all but chew shit in their mouths, very disgusting!

Anyways theres nothing surprising here, everybody knows the only surprising thing is that all eastern states should be there. Empty barrel lon kpariwo, we no dey make noise, but the results are evident.

Expect more envy and jealousy Ndigbo. Don't expect any compliments from your counterparts, I am sure their hatred has been rekindled afresh, they are already cooking up rebuttals with their brainwashed mythical statistics to debunk these obvious facts..

We do what we do best keep rising in the face of all adversity and hate! I am always ready for violence with these tribalistic motherfuckers on this platform the only difference is that I keep spilling truths, while their usual lines are...you can guess nothing!

Truthdeypain!
You sound so insecure and empty, very vacuous.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by dex4sure: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cultism and ritual has taken over south west

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by PotatoSalad(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
LegendHero:
So 92% and 87% of all the students that did WAEC in these states got credits in 5 subjects?

This should be the 10th wonder of the world.

Lastly, kudos to them tho for attaining that feat tho whether by special center or not.

Itibolibo
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by 10kgod(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
tonyuny12:

What yardstick did they arrive at this? Because the last time I checked, malpractice have become the order of the day.

You right bro. They call it 'parí ẹ center' here. grin.
Post UTME will expose most of them.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Prompto: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
WAEC already answered the oloriburuku from your foolish tribe that posted the lie. I am too intelligent to believe obvious lies from you fools

Exodus2023:
When Peter Obi was telling u how he bought 30,000 laptop for schools in Anambra State some of u were playing politics, fighting and insulting him.
Look at lagos is nowhere to be found, all thks to e mi lokan.

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by OLULAW: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Best states are equivalents of the most prolific exam malpractice states in NigerIs.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by yusufwaheed(m): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Coolsperm:
. Muric and local Yoruba Muslims are only interested in hijab wearing
When south west is leading it was CAN and local christians abi? Ur mumu don do, Oponu.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Truthdeypain: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Flunitrazepamm:
You sound so insecure and empty, very vacuous.

You sound so guilty and pained! I can imagine your blood pressure has slightly deteriorated upon receipt of these indisputable facts.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by brandsoncharlie: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The earlier stat has been fixed.

South East tops

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1560525710569226241?t=qnb4ZLWrLPh5xL9JAr71yQ&s=19
Igbo play wayo , always finding ways to maneuver.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nchenches: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

Imo State used to be pride of the east when it comes to education. Unfortunately, the state is nowhere to be found on this list - no thanks to idiotic governors who have hijacked the state for the past two decades.

However, I am glad to see other states in the region doing well, especially Ebonyi State. May God richly bless Dave Umahi! Even Benue, Sokoto and Nasarawa displaced South West states! Wow!

Bolded.
Imo state was struck since 2007 till today, by a misfortune of poorly educated persons as governors.
The governors did not only dwarf education in the state, they denied modern development in the once rapidly developing towns outside the state capital.
Worst, the present governor staged an uprising in one of the towns and invited soldiers to occupy the place.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2022
10kgod:

You right bro. They call it 'parí ẹ center' here. grin.
Post UTME will expose most of them.

Seriously... It's worst even in Delta

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 20, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Bc e no favour u. Lol

Keep crying cheesy grin

I'm from delta and my state is there but doesn't stop me from the truth...
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 20, 2022
Godfullsam:

Especially in nasarawa, ebonyi, sokoto etc.
The malpractices in these states including Abuja ehn..

People no longer register their final yr students to do waec in most government secondary schools in Abuja and nasarawa state. They now patronize miracle centers. Except if the government secondary school are located in some very remote villages where exam malpractices can be done unhindered.

That's the order of the day... They even call it grace center
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 20, 2022
osaweseforme:
Cos your state was not among the list so therefore it was malpractice that made others to make the list..o .de

I'm from Delta, a teacher in a government secondary school and I can't shy away from the truth.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Basudua28405: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2022
Op, the caption should be state with the highest number of malpractice
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by EmmyDJourno: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2022
No South Western State in top 10
Emi Lokan has turned you all to Agberos
Resist him and embrace good life

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by MT: 12:47am On Aug 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
10 BEST STATES IN WAEC 2021

5 Credits (Eng & Maths Incl)
1 �Edo: 92.8%
2 �Enugu: 92.7%
3 �Anambra: 92.2%
4 �Benue: 91.5%
5 �Ebonyi: 90.5%
6 �Cross river: 90.2%
7 �Delta: 89.5%
8 �Rivers: 89%
9 �Sokoto: 87.3%
10 �Nasarawa: 87.1%

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1560523860239335424?s=20&t=NgQV_8Yn5ByzU0e9h4jM-w

2021 WAEC PERFORMANCE BY ZONE

5 Credits (Maths & English Incl.)

1 South South — 89.4%
2 South East — 87.8%
3 North Central — 81.0%
4 South West — 76.2%
5 North East — 71.2%
6 North West — 69.3%

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1560525613156499458?s=20&t=NgQV_8Yn5ByzU0e9h4jM-w

WAEC should be ashamed. An exam that lacks credibility where almost all the schools cheated their ways openly.

This is the list of the states that has perfected their cheatings
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by totit: 12:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Obamaofusa:

FAKE STATS FROM THE USUAL FAKE STATS MERCHANTS.
WAEC SAID IT IS FAKE

Th question is, who's behind these fake stats, churning out this figure that isn't from Waec itself. Is this how we are going to continue in this country and for the ibotic mod who loves to push every thread to the frontpage without confirming its legitimacy I shall say shame on you. I shame for this country and I fear for her.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by totit: 12:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Othority:

Yet none of these names dey get best graduating students in OAU, UI, UNILAG or ABU. WAEC, most idiotic exam on planet earth. Use jamb or university transcripts let's see something.

People mistake " Waec " or use it as a measure for overall stats for education?
Lmaooooo
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by GistFullGround: 12:59am On Aug 20, 2022

Go on Tweeter;

LAGOS is so over-rated!

Check the scores from 2005 and upwards.

EDO has ALWAYS been top 5!

#StatiSence

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by lebienconnu: 12:59am On Aug 20, 2022
South West, this is not funny.
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Coolgent(m): 1:00am On Aug 20, 2022
This is bullshit with the current corruption in our secondary
Re: 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 by Igboid: 1:00am On Aug 20, 2022
Nickymichy:
Exams in Nigeria can't be rated especially WAEC....i have been marking WAEC for some years now..i can categorically tell you that WAEC in Nigeria be it from any state is a trash.. imagine someone who can't even write his name well and also with bad handwriting answering all the questions in WAEC...i have seen a lot...pls Don't let all this trash deceive you..the worst hit is South East...i am not trying to bash any region here...but this last WAEC...kai!...i began to ask myself that ,is it that the teachers in that school are that daft or do they think the person that will mark the paper is a slowpoke that won't suspect any foul play...the worst of it all is that, if you raise any alarm regards to all this nonsense.....the kind panel wey you go face and the kind form wey dem say make you fill go even make you regret your action.. education is good but whatever you see in WAEC in Nigeria,is not a reflection of our students performance...may God help us all

Stop writing nonsense.
You are not the only one who has marked WAEC questions, I have too.
When you notice mass cheating, ie everyone copying same answer verbatim, you are mandated to report it, and usually the results are either seized or the students involved are given low grades.
I have also taught in SW secondary schools, they do mass exam malpractice those places as well. Teachers copy expos for students.
The difference is that in places where students are "sharper", they are brilliant enough to paraphrase teacher expos and add their own input to it, so that in the end,each student end up with unique answer and the risk of suspicion for malpractice and it's resultant low grading is avoided.

SW are no saints, cheating in WAEC is universal all over NIGERIA, in the end, brilliant students are still those who can manipulate their expos well enough to escape "verbatim" traps, hence are still the most brilliant ones if you remove the expos.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto / Why Is university certificate Called Bachelors Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.