Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot (79498 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by nath34(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hilarious
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by HPHC: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
thesicilian:
Name your price sir, I have a job for you at Abuja

200K - 250K
We can still reason together.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by babajero(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Oliseh dey learn from Rashidi Yekini.

Oliseh scored that lonnng straight ruler shot against Spain but Yekini was a beast!

Yekini almost uprooted the goalpost when his bullet shot crashed against the crossbar against Egypt in Tunisia '94.

A silly class mate said the goalkeeper was shouting " Allaaaaahu Akbar Allahuuuuuu" when that shot hit. grin

The weyrey didn't tell us how he heard on-field conversation. He was notorious for telling tall tales.
you people should please take it easy, after all non of them played down a plane.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by harmargedon: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peritome:
Killer shot. So had it been a human, the human would have died.
Airplane are more fragile than humans. A little bird can bring down a plane.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by toujurs: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wawelexy:
His shot is still learning from Sunday Oliseh...
mad o grin
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by harmargedon: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peritome:
Killer shot. So had it been a human, the human would have died.
Airplane are more fragile than humans. A little bird can bring down an airplane.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Haakeem(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Blueicetea:

Not my fault your brain isnt working
says by a thickheaded fo. ol that doesnt know the meaning of brain.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Oliseh scored that lonnng straight ruler shot against Spain but Yekini was a beast!

Yekini almost uprooted the goalpost when his bullet shot crashed against the crossbar against Egypt in Tunisia '94.

A silly class mate said the goalkeeper was shouting " Allaaaaahu Akbar Allahuuuuuu" when that shot hit. grin

The weyrey didn't tell us how he heard on-field conversation. He was notorious for telling tall tales.

I remember that shot!

The poor Egyptian goalie was really scared. It showed on his face.

If it had been a level shot and hit the keeper, Yekini might have gone away for manslaughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by jeff1607(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sha Olin soccer
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
harmargedon:
Airplane are more fragile than humans. A little bird can bring down an airplane.

True.

Bird strikes are really dangerous to planes.

To say even less of a soccer ball that weighs much more that your average bird.

The plane's speed also increases the impact.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by aimmoney9: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Taiye taiwo
Dzeko
Kun Aguero

Comes to mind...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by marwanafrica: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
thesicilian:
Name your price sir, I have a job for you at Abuja

Hello

1 Like

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Janaryla5: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hd

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Lugianostar(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Your shot isn't good enough please.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Thebig4: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by airsaylongcome: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

That Yekini shot against Egypt in 94 was the real life example of what the late Ernest Okonkwo used to call Intercontinental Ballistics Missile. I don't blame your classmate...I believe I heard that "Allaaaaahu Akbar" myself. That shot was from a gun abeg. Nobi ordinary leg do that thing

2 Likes

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
But wait o, was that really a 1957 photo? I mean the last picture with an aircraft?
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Okhuadams(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/meet-the-footballer-who-once-brought-down-a-plane-with-a-football-shot.html
This one no be plane na aircraft wey dem dey use for Farming una for tell us how many goals him score all the same Congratulations
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by TheKrakon: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
he looks por. Shun poverty in whatever guise it may come na very bad thing. His 17 years self knows the long and shot of it now. Alas it seems they never made it in life. Such realization shall never be my portion.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by john633(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Football assassin
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by iammolise(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
When i first saw the heading i thought its the modern big commercial planes that carries hundreds of people that this one happened... I 4 talk undecided
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Starboytwo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Dmacqh:

Like how many numbers do you jog ? Recently I jogged after months and couldn’t get up 200. For me that goes from 300+
haha, I’m quite good with the ball at my feet tho. Most of the time the ball never drops unless my feet start to throb. I always stop around 500 sha.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Abbeytoy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Today makes it 35yrs of the famous match of Nigeria 1 vs 99 India.
��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Dmacqh(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Starboytwo:
haha, I’m quite good with the ball at my feet tho. Most of the time the ball never drops unless my feet start to throb. I always stop around 500 sha.

Aswear ... you are good. That leg pain throbbing is where my weakness is except I’m using both legs.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Bestrolland(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
na chaolin temple,well dat is ur own ballon'dor
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Biletaste(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
FIFA President sure have an assignment here ooo.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by bolacode: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Not all these stories are true
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Nuhskhut: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Is plenty for warris
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Adebowale24(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
I will kick ball tomorrow to break two windo of bank too ����
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Successkay12(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Oshey, football bandit grin

Smile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Countries Who No Longer Exist But Played At The World Cup - Including The / Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.