Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot (79500 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by tafat: 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
No be lie, this one na serious sport man, I hope he gets the Oraimo watch 2 pro for his exercises to keep his schedule in check.

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Solace77: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2022
I guess the plane already has a mechanical fault and was been managed and the shot was a coincidence.
Idk, just passing by.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by optm(m): 4:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Simply The power of words.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by MyExpression(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Oliseh dey learn from Rashidi Yekini.

Oliseh scored that lonnng straight ruler shot against Spain but Yekini was a beast!

Yekini almost uprooted the goalpost when his bullet shot crashed against the crossbar against Egypt in Tunisia '94.

A silly class mate said the goalkeeper was shouting " Allaaaaahu Akbar Allahuuuuuu" when that shot hit. grin

The weyrey didn't tell us how he heard on-field conversation. He was notorious for telling tall tales.

E be like say Nigeria no play Egypt in '94.
I don check Google and YouTube tire.

You get the link to watch the highlight?
I wan see the intensity of the shot
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by TheFacelessMan: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2022
MyExpression:

E be like say Nigeria no play Egypt in '94.
I don check Google and YouTube tire.

You get the link to watch the highlight?
I wan see the intensity of the shot

Nigerians don't often keep good records. Those who have the VHS recording might not feel the need to convert and upload to YouTube. Westerners often do that to preserve / archive heritage and culture.

There were great goalkeepers in that tournament- Alain Gouamene of CIV, Peter Rufai of Nigeria, Ahmed Shoubeir of Egypt.

The Nigeria vs Egypt match ended in 0-0. The best chance of the match was that Yekini shot

The keeper went to the ground expecting a low shot and Yekini wanted to roof it. When the missile shot hit the bar, the fear and panic on the Goalkeeper's face was really something to see. grin

Cc Jeezuzpick

1 Like

Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by drmuchin: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2022
A FOOTBALL HERDSMAN
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Stanleyq: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Onucs:
Legend!
The man with an iron foot smiley
And iron call too
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Stanleyq: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Though i dont believe, but if i do, i believe its a magic
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by luluman: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wawelexy:
His shot is still learning from Sunday Oliseh...
Even Olise will bow for this guy.
Re: Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot by Wwwq: 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Countries Who No Longer Exist But Played At The World Cup - Including The / Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.