Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Make Peanut Burger - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Peanut Burger (1765 Views)

Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Sweet Tasty Peanut Burger By Yourself In Just 4 Minu / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / Tasty Peanut Burger Recipe: How To Make Peanut Burger Snack (coated Peanuts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 5:06am On Aug 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbO4Tm4ym80
For those asking for how to make peanut. Remember to add up your recipe if you are using peanut coating machine because it coats large quantity at a go.

INGREDIENTS

1) 2 cups raw groundnut
2) 3 tablespoons sugar
3) Salt to taste
4) 2 tablespoons powdered milk flavor
5) 1 cap liquid vanilla flavor
6) ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
7) 2 cups of flour
cool 2 medium eggs
9) Enough vegetable oil for frying

PREPARATION
1) Remove the spoilt and broken groundnut and pour into a bowl/coating machine.

2) Add powdered milk flavor and grated nutmeg into the bowl of sifted flour, mix well and set aside.

3) Break in the eggs into a clean plate, add sugar, salt and liquid vanilla flavor and mix well.

4 Add the egg mixture into the groundnut you have in the bowl/coating machine and mix well till it goes round.
5) Add the flour mixture to the groundnut mixed with egg mixture, flip the groundnut with flour.

6) Repeat the coating process like 4 times or till you get your desired shape. It's not a must you exhaust your flour and egg mixture to get a well coated peanut. Once you like the shape acquired, stop.
7) Heat up the vegetable oil and fry.

cool Stir continuously to avoid getting burnt. It’s done when it’s a little bit golden brown to avoid looking burnt because the colours changes once it's out of the fire.

9) Transfer to a paper towel to drain excess oil, leave to cool completely.

10) Store in an air- tight container and don't forget to call me
�.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbO4Tm4ym80
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Peanut coating machine is available for 170k but slightly negotiable. We are located in Orile Iganmu, Lagos state. You can send someone to verify us before you buy if you are not in Lagos, request for our customer's number to verify us before you buy or video call to see the workshop. Check my signature for contact details
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
For your peanut coating machine, chat or call the number on my signature..
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Buy your peanut coating machine at the rate of 130k promo price. Offer lasts till the end of November and goes back to 170k by December 1st. We accepted installment payment plan.
Chat or call the number on my signature to book us. https://youtube.com/shorts/smqSXQjUXzY?feature=share
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Buy your peanut coating machine at the rate of 130k promo price. Offer lasts till the end of November and goes back to 170k by December 1st. We accepted installment payment plan.
Chat or call the number on my signature to book us.
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good afternoon.

Chat or call the number on my signature to book us.
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 2:41am On Nov 26, 2022
#prismanda
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Buy your peanut coating machine @170k but slightly negotiable. Location is Lagos state and delivery is nationwide . We accept installment payment plan.
#prismanda
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2023
Peanut coating machine is available
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Smart network . Join with 4k and cash as everyday or monthly depending on the task you want to be performing.
It's a newly launched platform that's paying rapidly.
The 4k is to buy you a one time coupon code for your registration. You can cash out as low as 6k and above depending on the task you want to perform.

No much drama. Each day you log in, you get 300 naira and each day you share their sponsored post on your whatsapp status (You can set your status to be viewed by one person if you want to earn it on a low) or Facebook, you get 400. 2k welcome bonus and 3k if you want to refer anyone.
Check my signature for my whatsapp contact 💖💖

Don't forget that I also sell peanut coating machine and I do professional makeup services too.
Re: How To Make Peanut Burger by Prismandaaaa(f): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2023

(1) (Reply)

The Many Uses Of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil / Help.! Help.... Help / 10 Benefits Of Carrots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.