Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Investing In Forex Trading:pls Help With Genuine Info - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In Forex Trading:pls Help With Genuine Info (1195 Views)

Please Help With Genuine Internet Business / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / I Want To Know Abt Lot Sizes In Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Forex Trading:pls Help With Genuine Info by teetalks: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
pls can anyone help me with any forex trading website addresses
that actual pay profit as promised investor,
pls i need website address of those that have being
proved to be honest
Re: Investing In Forex Trading:pls Help With Genuine Info by teetalks: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
anyone with any idea ?, suggestion plsssssssssss
Re: Investing In Forex Trading:pls Help With Genuine Info by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 18, 2012
I recommend Fxpro interms of deposit and withdrawal of your funds and moreso to engage in a sameday transaction get a credit card for your domicillary account.
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. View my recent trades and contact me.
marceli725@gmail.com

Re: Investing In Forex Trading:pls Help With Genuine Info by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
n respect to investing in forex fund management. Please proceed to any GTBank Plc near you and open a domicillary account. Apply for a visa credit card immediately to enable a same-day transaction.

Then log into www.fxpro.com and register for a forex mini account with the following requirements;

1. Your identification i.e

(a) Driver's License OR
(b) International Passport OR
(c) National ID

2. Bank Statement of Account confirming your address and names.

I will trade for your on YOUR OWN FOREX ACCOUNT PLATFORM.

PROFIT SHARE: 50:50
DURATION: One month.

I will guide you through your registeration and funding of your own account platform and after which, I will commence trading on your account.

marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

(1) (Reply)

Fbn Po Certificate / Hot Stocks To Invest In 2008 / I Carry My Bank Around In My Pocket, Do You? Imagine A World Without Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.