Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri (32681 Views)

The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius / The Good Old Days Of Ford Explorer / Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by anonimi: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Mekoyaw:
I'm just impressed shocked with this unprecedented & life-saving innovation, pls we look forward to see this electric charged commercial vehicles here in Benin, because the transport fare here is really choking & unbearable undecided

Don't you know who your state lawmaker is to dialogue with her on this?
Does Benin/Edo have enough teachers in schools for free education, to make such breakthrough sustainable with educated pool of workers in the factories to manufacture this on a large scale and continuously improve it as the Koreans and Chinese have done recently to match the Europeans instead of blaming everyone for their collective failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by stuffs4me(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2022
9jii:
OBItuary people will have something Bad to say About this.

Those people are filled with hatred for everyone.

IPOB is OBIDIENTS

1 Like

Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by imagrg(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2022
This innovation can kill our oil market oh.
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by stuffs4me(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
A country that cannot boast of 24 hours electricity supply, how can electric cars and buses work in such country?

This is exactly why Nigeria needs peter Obi to reset this country and get it working again!

Nigerians have decided that it is Obi they want and together we can get it right this time around with PO. Vote wisely

Since Obi declared for presidency, IPOB have been calling themselves Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by stuffs4me(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2022
heysquare:

Tell us what your Peter Obi did during his tenure as the governor of Anambra. His legacy will speak for him

He will never be able to answer the question.

He would rather insult you.

1 Like

Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by Moh247: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2022
If Zulum can work in Borno , I see absolutely no reason for any Governor not to perform
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by ufotunang: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2022
This is good....this shows that our youths and nigerians have the talent and skills to do positive things in order to make the economy and country to be good.. and better the life of Nigerians... politcians just make the environment conducive for bussinesses to strive and you will see how this country will be better and good...the economy will be better and well developed and lot of jobs for the youths and nigerians..God has already blessed this country..it's just for us to do the right things and the good works...I am happy to see this
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

That isn't even the solution. Nigeria needs to generate at least 60,000 megawatt to get steady power supply and that's exactly what obi wants to do immediately he becomes president. This is why we need your support and vote to make this possible. Vote wisely vote labour party vote peter Obi

Yes, and how do we pay for it?

Either Obi lets the discos and gencos set their prices, or Nigeria takes loans to finance the thing...loans which have to be paid with interest. Shebi we don't like loans.

We have a working GSM sector, with all the antennas, wires and facilities because the decision was taken earlier on to let them set their prices, which in turn made it easier for them to attract investments from elsewhere and loans from banks. None of the equipment MTN, Glo or Airtel uses was paid for or given to them by government. It was paid for largely from our pockets. And it wasn't even good to begin with

Meanwhile our power sector cannot set its prices, and has to have its prices set by government, which forces them to run at a loss. And that's not even talking about the fact that many customers do not even pay for power. (You cannot use a phone without paying some money first, and all the cheats have been blocked)

If you run a business, would you let government set your prices? If not , then why do you support it for the power sector.?

Our power sector is even in a mess, because government has been setting the prices for decades, meaning the thing was not making enough money to pay for itself. And when privatisation came, the government continued setting the price...today we have discos owing banks because they cannot make enough money under the circumstances.

Modified: From Nairametrics

The issues facing the Nigerian power sector remains multi-faceted but in our view, top on the list is the non-cost reflective tariff. While we acknowledge that the current macroeconomic landscape may not be best suited for another hike in electricity tariffs, we note that the continued adoption of non-cost-reflective tariffs will exacerbate the anemic position of Discos, prevent the overhaul of poor transmission infrastructure, hinder private sector investments and constrain the development of the power sector. With government revenue under significant pressure, we believe government liquidity injections may prove to be insufficient in sustaining the power sector
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by victorazy(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2022
This is what we are talking about.

Nigeria is rich with many potentials but politicians succeeded in dividing us with tribalism and religion.
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by dollarnaira: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Wow! This is the best news I have read this week. wink If most states will key into this, it will significantly reduce the demand for PMS.

Brethren, behold our future Tesla and the experiment is being carried out in a place many people never expected - not Lagos, Abuja or PH, but Maiduguri!

Yes Maiduguri.
They have the sun better than the west or east.
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by iHateFraudsters: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
A country that cannot boast of 24 hours electricity supply, how can electric cars and buses work in such country?

This is exactly why Nigeria needs peter Obi to reset this country and get it working again!

Nigerians have decided that it is Obi they want and together we can get it right this time around with PO. Vote wisely

You're too negative to see the positive side of things.

You clearly didn't see the solar panels on the vehicle?

By the way, I remain an Obidient person.

Vote ObiDatti 2023
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by femicyrus(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

So that obi can invest our money in brewery business where he is a shareholder?

After his so called training in Egypt, his followers are still not aware of solar electricity supply in excess in Maiduguri..smh
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by AmGreat1234: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2022
9jii:
You just made yourself known to the world that u lack common sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by BlazinGlory40: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2022
9jii:

Why is your mind so dirty?
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2022
fabianiyobosa:
In this Nigeria where electricity is scarce? How are they able to charge the vehicles? I hope all the electricity generated is not wasted in the North and the south is left an abysmal supply of electricity. In some southern states, they only get electricity for 3 hours a day.
Most everything be north vs south to you,do a single day of joy in your miserable life. This is a private company,the cars are power by the sun. Seriously you have a serious issue.
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by BlazinGlory40: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Mokason288:
Electric cars in Maiduguri

I comment my reserve grin

And what is wrong in that? Must you people always have a negative mindset?
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by Oshey99: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2022
9jii:
Must you make this also a political battle?..can't u see good thing and just appreciate
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by BlazinGlory40: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2022
heysquare:

Tell us what your Peter Obi did during his tenure as the governor of Anambra. His legacy will speak for him

You can’t use google to find out what he did as governor but you can use google to fact-check his statements? Many of you are impossible.
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You said it:

(Quote) (Report) 16 Likes (Unlike) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by deeva2: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Nigerians would soon celebrate 30 days .... 30 months..... 30 years without this useless APC Government and Party.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

This nice project is a state/private project not FG...Talk to your failed governors, LG Chairman, the Elites and Legislators representing your areas because President cannot do everything for you.

1 Like

Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by BlazinGlory40: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2022
bhella10:
How had his chance to make a difference he blew it. He ain't getting a second chance anytime soon. grin

Shebi you have just one vote? Use it to vote the candidate of your choice likewise others.
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by Albertgr8: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2022
No wonder their is no light in my area shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by backtovillage: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Keep on complaining, others see reason they should achieve something but you are seeing reason why it should not b done.
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by Elidrisy20: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2022
God bless Nigeria
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by AbuAeesha: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2022
this is highly commendable. would like to know the cost of owning one
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by Dididrumz(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Wow! This is the best news I have read this week. wink If most states will key into this, it will significantly reduce the demand for PMS.

Brethren, behold our future Tesla and the experiment is being carried out in a place many people never expected - not Lagos, Abuja or PH, but Maiduguri!

Yeah, it's nice to hear news like these.
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by Pipefitter: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2022
SultanYoung:
must you be foolish and a sadistic person all the time?

If you are poor blame your parents for not providing more than enough for you to start your own company.

I have no understanding why you chose to attack me neither do I know why you are brandishing your passport while disrespecting my parents.

Let me remind you that I have a job that has paid me 6 figures consistently in the past few years and which I am grateful to God almighty because not many people have the opportunity, as i do not need to "trade" forex or scam people to afford data to come online and spew trash...

As for the needless brandishing of a passport without visa, remind me by 7pm to post my passport visa pages of countries I have been to.

I really do not have your privilege of time this morning as I'm already in my place of work while you are probably trolling from your bed...

If assuming someone you haven't met is poor makes you feel better then so be it.
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by highchief1: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2022
Obi4Ever:
There is hope
uzodonma yes there’s hope
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by Jazzman01: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2022
tommy589:
Let us know the cost. I also hope it has a long life span

The lifespan will largely depend on the battery life. Most rechargeable batteries begin to decline after one year of regular charge/discharge cycles and become useless after 5 years. Replacing the battery is quite expensive.
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by drlateef: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Please shut up!!! Peter Obi sold NEPA for cheap to GENCOs and discos business men who have no money to invest in the system. Have you forgotten how Peter Obi and PDP destroyed NIGERIA?
Re: Phoenix Renewables Celebrates 30 Days Of Operations In Maiduguri by naijapikin2(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2022
Great news. Hope this is replicated in other states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / Pictures Of A Pimped Peugeot 504 / Tesla Unveils The World’s Cheapest Fully Electric Car At N11 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.