Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) (1112 Views)

Using Nail To Cook Bean Could It Be Healthy Or Unhealthy Let's Us Learn Together / Can Watery Eyes Mean Cancer? / 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2022
Oligospermia and azoospermia are caused by many factors, but the most common or rampant cause nowadays and that I have treated or encounters most is the partially treated or untreated infections or disease such as Staphylococcus aureus which is the most stubborn bacteria infection.

Just taking of antibiotics alone can't remove it totally from your system but can only weaken it, weaken your immune system and make the bacteria dormant or resistant to all antibiotics you've taken or you're going to take.

The only way to get rid of this or any STDs or infections is through POLYHERBAL cure. Whereby using different types of herbal ingredients and specific natural liquids in different kegs.. taking them together in specific dosage and time will evacuate it from your system.
Only herbs I'm repeating it again only herbs and flush out these bacteria completely from your system,either staphylococcus aureus, gornorrhea, syphilis, chlymidia, streptococcus yeast infection, vaginitis any infections or STDs at all.

To make your sperm healthy again and increase its count ,its morphology and motility you need my herbs for STDs or infections flushers and also sperm booster herbs to correct your sperm.

Note: You can't just boost your sperm count from oligospermia or azoospermia without treating underlying infections or diseases..
It's like wasting of efforts and resources because the infections has to be removed for the sperm to be healthy, increase and able to fertilize eggs.

And if you're a woman with long time untreated infections it can affect your conception by blocking the fallopian tubes...
You need this herbs too.
Check my signature for my WhatsApp details.

Let's go through the other causes below.

Not every man can impregnate a lady because of a medical condition known as azoospermia. These men may have to opt for sperm donation, child adoption or staying child-free. Obstructive azoospermia occurs when the sperm can't get into the semen due to blockage in the reproductive tract.

These men produce sperm but there's a blockage which prevents ejaculation of sperm during intercourse. This blockage can be caused by medical conditions which occur naturally or due to diseases.

1.congenital abnormality: This occurs in men who are born with a blocked epididymis (a sac for storing sperm) or ejaculatory duct (the tube that releases sperm). Some other men may be born without vas deferens, a tube that carries sperm from the epididymis to the ejaculatory ducts.

2.untreated infections or inflammation of the reproductive tract:

Some men do not bother to treat infections hence these infections block their epididymis or ejaculatory duct. Another thing to note is that the blockage might remain even after treating infections.
The antibiotics can't remove the infections totally but only weaken it but herbs can finish the work and also treat the scar,that is why you talk to your doctor to know the kind of herbs to concoct for you to get rid of this totally.

3. Surgery or previous trauma

Sometimes previous injuries or surgery in the private organ may unintentionally cause scars or damage which then block the males' reproductive tract hindering sperm release. Some men remove their vas deferens for birth control reasons

4. Retrograde ejaculation

This occurs when the opening that closes the bladder during ejaculation is malfunctioning. This causes the sperm to go back into the bladder instead of coming out through the urethra hence causing cloudy urine

There's no disease condition herbs can't treat perfectly and totally except when the condition has lead to surgery.

I'm saying it confidently now... The only way to treat diseases completely without buying drugs again and again uncountable times just to treat a disease is through potent HERBS..not just herbs from road side or marketers that has no knowledge of herbs,the leaves, barks and roots or specific liquids to concoct or mix them for it to give desire results.
Check my signature below or my profile to reach me.
Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2022
From going to different farms, herbal markets, preparations inside office,putting inside new and clean containers and transportation to and fro to the customer destinations.

It's not an easy task but passion and feeling of having the knowledge to help keeps me going.

Don't ever neglect or take your health for granted, reach out to me today for consultation and treatment with or without lab results. Your recent or past health history and already taken medications let me know.

Health is wealth.

Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
For low sperm count treatment...boost your sperm count with natural herbs and what has been in existence since our forefathers days from watery sperm, either oligospermia or azoospermia,Get permanent treatment
Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Low sperm count issues like oligospermia or azoospermia,watery sperm can't fertilize eggs not to talk of pregnancy,dm me for permanent solution

Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sperm booster herbs still available... treat low sperm count permanently with herbs from someone that really knows it...the roots to treat it permanently

1 Like

Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
If you're having issues impregnating your woman or your partner due to watery sperm, abnormal sperm,sperm without head or tail can't fertilize eggs..

Or you're having underlying diseases condition just like stubborn Staphylococcus aureus Gornorrhea or any other STDs I'll treat you for both..
Check my signature or profile to reach out to me
Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
For improved sperm quality that can fertilize eggs, treatment traditionally using herbs to correct that low sperm count permanently, oligospermia and azoospermia check my signature to reach me
Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Low sperm count complete and permanent treatment, watery sperm or abnormal sperm with abnormal head or tail,I'll treat you..

Improve your sperm motility and quality with my potent herbs

1 Like

Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sperm with deformity due to infections or lifestyle factors can not fertilize eggs....

To correct your sperm or boost it,make it healthy and thick,you'll need to treat any underlying STDs or infections in your system.

Your past health history,your sperm analysis result and count

If there's no infections I'll concoct herbs for you that'll boost it directly.

If there's still presence of infection or disease I'll first treat that infection first

Get in touch with me today,there's a way our forefathers solved this issues then without going to hospital by using traditional method or using herbs, it's the most effective and reliable
Way.

Check my signature to reach me

1 Like

Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
For potent sperm booster herbs,to correct that watery or low sperm count contact me

Correct different herbs roots 6-7different roots that's specifically for man sperm increase contact me to do it for you..

Any underlying new or long time infections or STDs too I'll flush it out of your system

Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Low sperm count permanent treatment

Contact me on any of my numbers for potent HERBS on any health issues...

Chat me up or call me on any of these numbers....

Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 8:37am On Jun 01, 2023
For effective low sperm count treatment with herbs contact me
Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Low sperm count herbal treatment contact me..

Oligospermia and Azoospermia treatment.

Sperm booster herbs, motility and increase fertility of your sperm with herbs contact me.

Check my signature below
Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by Yseone(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
How much for Staph aureus herbs?
babaalagbo11:
Oligospermia and azoospermia are caused by many factors, but the most common or rampant cause nowadays and that I have treated or encounters most is the partially treated or untreated infections or disease such as Staphylococcus aureus which is the most stubborn bacteria infection.

Just taking of antibiotics alone can't remove it totally from your system but can only weaken it, weaken your immune system and make the bacteria dormant or resistant to all antibiotics you've taken or you're going to take.

The only way to get rid of this or any STDs or infections is through POLYHERBAL cure. Whereby using different types of herbal ingredients and specific natural liquids in different kegs.. taking them together in specific dosage and time will evacuate it from your system.
Only herbs I'm repeating it again only herbs and flush out these bacteria completely from your system,either staphylococcus aureus, gornorrhea, syphilis, chlymidia, streptococcus yeast infection, vaginitis any infections or STDs at all.

To make your sperm healthy again and increase its count ,its morphology and motility you need my herbs for STDs or infections flushers and also sperm booster herbs to correct your sperm.

Note: You can't just boost your sperm count from oligospermia or azoospermia without treating underlying infections or diseases..
It's like wasting of efforts and resources because the infections has to be removed for the sperm to be healthy, increase and able to fertilize eggs.

And if you're a woman with long time untreated infections it can affect your conception by blocking the fallopian tubes...
You need this herbs too.
Check my signature for my WhatsApp details.

Let's go through the other causes below.

Not every man can impregnate a lady because of a medical condition known as azoospermia. These men may have to opt for sperm donation, child adoption or staying child-free. Obstructive azoospermia occurs when the sperm can't get into the semen due to blockage in the reproductive tract.

These men produce sperm but there's a blockage which prevents ejaculation of sperm during intercourse. This blockage can be caused by medical conditions which occur naturally or due to diseases.

1.congenital abnormality: This occurs in men who are born with a blocked epididymis (a sac for storing sperm) or ejaculatory duct (the tube that releases sperm). Some other men may be born without vas deferens, a tube that carries sperm from the epididymis to the ejaculatory ducts.

2.untreated infections or inflammation of the reproductive tract:

Some men do not bother to treat infections hence these infections block their epididymis or ejaculatory duct. Another thing to note is that the blockage might remain even after treating infections.
The antibiotics can't remove the infections totally but only weaken it but herbs can finish the work and also treat the scar,that is why you talk to your doctor to know the kind of herbs to concoct for you to get rid of this totally.

3. Surgery or previous trauma

Sometimes previous injuries or surgery in the private organ may unintentionally cause scars or damage which then block the males' reproductive tract hindering sperm release. Some men remove their vas deferens for birth control reasons

4. Retrograde ejaculation

This occurs when the opening that closes the bladder during ejaculation is malfunctioning. This causes the sperm to go back into the bladder instead of coming out through the urethra hence causing cloudy urine

There's no disease condition herbs can't treat perfectly and totally except when the condition has lead to surgery.

I'm saying it confidently now... The only way to treat diseases completely without buying drugs again and again uncountable times just to treat a disease is through potent HERBS..not just herbs from road side or marketers that has no knowledge of herbs,the leaves, barks and roots or specific liquids to concoct or mix them for it to give desire results.
Check my signature below or my profile to reach me.
Re: Watery or unhealthy Sperm In Men(Azoospermia&Oligospermia Cure) by babaalagbo11(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Yseone:
How much for Staph aureus herbs?
check my signature below to reach me or on WhatsApp 0.8.1.1.4.2.9.9.4.7.4

(1) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Drinking Mango Leaves Tea On Empty Stomach In The Morning / Pain And Weakness In The Knees / How A Trip To The Beauty Salon Could Poison You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.