Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari (21905 Views)

Why FG Cannot Win The Battle In The South East / RMAFC: FG To Review Salaries Of Political Office Holders / FG To Review Salaries, Wages Of Ministries, Agencies And Parastatals - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari by mikool007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
If we get escobat after this f0ol this country is done for
Re: Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari by Gratefully012: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
dezemn:
Dear Nairalander. Please spare a few seconds to read my post, i beg you in the name of God please. It's (5.pm) now. This is a sincere appeal from the depth of my heart Please do not ignore, I cry to you from the Depth of my heart. Life have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and sick and they are crying all the time because of starvation, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and drinking water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' or anything you can please. 220 28 51055 uba .I pray as you extend a hand to us may you never lack anything in life.

please brothers and sisters I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me.
Mr man it shall never be well with you for scamming people's here since last two year
Re: Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari by Perfectbeing(m): 4:00am On Aug 21, 2022
divinehand2003:
Buhari is trying to say Nigeria is very broke and is unable to increase salaries of workers.

However, Buhari is willing to borrow billions of dollars to fund railway project linking Niger Republic to Nigeria and buying luxury SUVs for that same country. Isn't this unwise.

Guy, all these things is not by emotions. Still try to research on things no matter how stupid they look right now.
In 20 years from now, the people in Nigeria will be thankful for that train to Niger you are condenming right now.

The reason for constructing that railway to the border (not to into) of Niger has been stated times without number and it's economic advantage has been clearly explained but many of us are still too blind to see it.
All we just do is read is the headline and we'll just start condemning and condemning..

Try to dey do research about things and not just following the crowd.
Re: Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari by chiamalinda: 4:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 21, 2022
nedu666:
All opec members are benefiting from high prices of crude oil except nigeria.

When crude oil was $100 under jona, buharo said nigeria was not benefiting from it rather jona and crew were stealing it.

Since feb crude oil has exceeded $100. Rising to as high as $130. Rather than benefiting from it, what do we hve buharo and crew are stealing both the crude and money

Angola used high crude oil prices to settle their debt.
Re: Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari by GoodSerpent: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Splitmind:

They are bloody useless, what have these civil servants done for Nigeria?

Just be wasting money that could be spent elsewhere.
I think our government are bloody useless than the average public servant, we are in a country where monkey dey walk baboon dey chop, the public servants are working while the government officials are the one enjoying bro.
Re: Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari by SIawomir: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Splitmind:

They are bloody useless, what have these civil servants done for Nigeria?

Just be wasting money that could be spent elsewhere.

I like your sarcastic comments, but you take it a bit too far sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha / Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.