Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September (9598 Views)

Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law / Enforcement Of Anti-open Grazing In South-east Begins Soon – Nnamdi Kanu / Senators Order Dan Ali Monsur To Withdraw Statement On Anti-grazing Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Dikaveli:

For where?

Oga agbero & touts full Awka dey extort commercial drivers u dey ask me for where?
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by stuffs4me(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2022
RZArecta:
does this thing make sense to you ?

Don't worry, I will make sense to you when we kick out that gutter PIGG called Peter Obituary.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by BluntCrazeMan: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

I hope Nigerians can now see how the EVIL MURDERER called Peter Pandora Obituary will behave if he gets into power.

Same Peter Obituary that persecuted northerners while he was governor of Anambra and went to the extent of deporting them out of Anambra. Those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to destroy their businesses.

Nobody should vote for that EVIL BIGOT and TRIBALIST called Peter Pandora as he would persecute the rest of Nigerians.

I don't want to call you a fooll..
But in reality,, you actually are..
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by stuffs4me(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

I don't want to call you a fooll..
But in reality,, you actually are..

I know the truth hurts and you know your deception has been exposed.

We will be kicking out your Pandora Obituary in the coming elections and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by greenermodels: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2022
mrkings84:
Welcome development
Anything to curb insecuritiy and make the state safe for residents is a welcome development.

Peter Obi will perfect the the effort of the state government when he becomes president come 2023.

A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A SECURITY VOTE!!

The constitution vested the powers of animal control in the states, Buhari is just abusing his powers and causing unnecessary insecurity and backwardness by opposing the anti-grazing laws. It's under Buhari that cows became a national issue. His latest attempt to grab lands through the water resources bill would fail.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by BluntCrazeMan: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

I know the truth hurts and you know your deception has been exposed.

We will be kicking out your Pandora Obituary in the coming elections and there is nothing you can do about it
Anti Grazing Law is a deception??
And Soludo has now become Peter Obi??
Why are you so pained with the name of Peter Obi.??
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Faber(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Their-Own Versus Our-Own
Hisbah Laws in the North...
(Targeting the alcoholic and other sorts of businesses of the Southerners who are living in the North.)
Anti Open-grazing Laws in the South...
(Targeting the herders and wandering cattle businesses of the Northerners who are living in the South.)

Yes o...if they put more laws against our business up north, we also enact our own laws. We may begin ban hawking of sugar cane, tomatoes, onions, dates, tiger nuts, water melons on wheelbarrow as they are u hygienic, only yams and potatoes allowed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by deltateam: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
grin

audio.

i no dey believe dis man. he say he don ban agbero/touts. but dem still dey extort motorists/commercial drivers everyday.

Estorting where and where. What efforts have you made to report to him?
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by stuffs4me(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Anti Grazing Law is a deception??
And Soludo has now become Peter Obi??
Why are you so pained with the name of Peter Obi.??

E be like say MADD dey worry you.Why should I be bothered about an insignificant entity like Pandora Obituary.

I am not a southerner and your Pandora criminal means nothing to us here in the north.

I will henceforth not reply you anymore as I would not dignify PIGGLETS like YHU with responses again.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by SMGGroup: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Their-Own Versus Our-Own
(Targeting the alcoholic and other sorts of businesses of the Southerners who are living in the North.)
(Targeting the herders and wandering cattle businesses of the Northerners who are living in the South.)

No, your submission is totally flawed. Cattle breeding is not banned in the south. It's allowed but do it in an organised manner.

It's like northerners stopping people from hawking beer and instead asks them to sell it in a shop instead. Southwest are telling them to rear their cattle in a ranch.

But we know that beer is totally banned in the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by BluntCrazeMan: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2022
SMGGroup:

No, your submission is totally flawed. Cattle breeding is not banned in the south. It's allowed but do it in an organised manner.

It's like northerners stopping people from hawking beer and instead asks them to sell it in a shop instead. Southwest are telling them to rear their cattle in a ranch.

But we know that beer is totally banned in the north
Wait..
Like,, the Hisbah Law is even more terrible.??
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by BluntCrazeMan: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

E be like say MADD dey worry you.Why should I be bothered about an insignificant entity like Pandora Obituary.

I am not a southerner and your Pandora criminal means nothing to us here in the north.

I will henceforth not reply you anymore as I would not dignify PIGGLETS like YHU with responses again.
Na your wahalla shaa..
Bye
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by SMGGroup: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Wait..
Like,, the Hisbah Law is even more terrible.??

You don't need anyone to tell you the difference
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Dikaveli(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Oga agbero & touts full Awka dey extort commercial drivers u dey ask me for where?

Oga calm down ok am not the reason for your depression i only asked a question (for where) what is left for you is to answer me

I dey stay onitsha the commercial city of the east no tout dey extort any motorist here
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by BluntCrazeMan: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2022
SMGGroup:

You don't need anyone to tell you the difference
It's a pity
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by GerogeI(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Please also ban okada accross the state, rural areas too.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by tiswell(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
grin

audio.

i no dey believe dis man. he say he don ban agbero/touts. but dem still dey extort motorists/commercial drivers everyday.
keep kwayet! mujahedeen
Agbero is no longer in Anambra
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by kelvinklein219(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2022
Malory:
Let's wait to see if Soludo have balls.
hmmm you no know that man, if he wants to he will do it, leave balls
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by factcheckmmm: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Their-Own Versus Our-Own

It is not a versus, and it will never be of this .. ban on open grazing and moving to ranching is a modern movement

But ban on alcohol was never a modern movement

So please I beg and plead with you to modify your post and give your people level in times of maturity on education.

Be guided
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Samfloxin(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2022
greenermodels:
This must be in response to the crisis at Aguleri and neighbouring communities. The initial killing of an Umunya man that was lured into the forest to buy cows and killed was reported on the Nairaland front page, the locals have retaliated and heavily armed fleeing herdsmen are now causing more destruction and conflicts in the neighbouring communities of Umueri and Nsugbe. They grazed their cattle on my farms at Nsugbe. The government should do something about these herdsmen, locals owns cows but never destroys farms,rape women, kill farmers etc rather their cows are kept in a specific location and fed. The cows do better because they're protected from rain,sun and unnecessary trekking, the herdsmen should do the same.
ESN in that zone should respond swiftly and kill any breathing Marauder and their dirty cows
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Wisetrue99: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Their-Own Versus Our-Own
This is not the case.

People don't go about killing in the north all in the name of beer.

But the fulanis are doing the opposite everywhere!

Not only in the south but also in the north!

The government of the day is not doing anything about it! This has to stop!

Soludo is in the right path on this!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by OPICANTO2223: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Bad news for jihad
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by beyondPen(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

That's why we should never believe any politician because they say all manner of sweet things during manifesto.

When they ascend power that's where you will know they can not do it. Even if they can, they must step on people's toes which they will want to avoid.

People don't know that those agberos you see generate money for the state and NURTW

But my Nigerian people no go agree. They will call them smart politicians and all kinds of sweet exaltational words.

What we need is a revolution to take back the country not obi but how do we do this when the politicians use ethnicity and religion to divide and rule us.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by beyondPen(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2022
I always say this that the easterners are not strategic about politics in Nigeria that why they don't get what they want.

Anti grazing law should not be now because the North will retaliate with it.
How do they expect to get even 10% vote from the North with implementation of the law.

The southwest has cool it down for now because of Tinubu as presidential aspirant.

My opinion what they should do is to use their ESN to curb things down at the moment.

But what do I know about politics because most will rain insults on me now.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Decent09(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://www.absradiotv.com/2022/08/20/anambra-state-govt-to-begin-implementation-of-anti-open-grazing-law-september/

This is one of the Peter Obi's LEGACIES to Anambrans, to denied them Protein.
While Lagosians are enjoying Tinubu's Legacies of City Rail Train like the one in Europe. Ok that's why all Zombiedients are running to stay in Lagos, I heard that even Mr Obi himself.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Lastmessenger2: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2022
beyondPen:
I always say this that the easterners are not strategic about politics in Nigeria that why they don't get what they want.

How do they expect to get even 10% vote from the North with implementation of the law.

The southwest has cool it down for now because of Tinubu as presidential aspirant.

My opinion what they should do is to use their ESN to curb things down at the moment.

so every northern is a cow herder? Spare us this bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by BluntCrazeMan: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2022
beyondPen:

By the permutations-and-combinations,, Soludo is against Peter Obi’s ambitions..
So that by the time he is done being the Governor of Anambra State,, he would be the better Candidate for Igbo Presidency

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Typicalguy(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

Which is why the ABOKIS will kick out the IPOB PIGG called Peter Obituary in the coming elections.

E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Decent09(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2022
factcheckmmm:

It is not a versus, and it will never be of this .. ban on open grazing and moving to ranching is a modern movement

But ban on alcohol was never a modern movement

So please I beg and plead with you to modify your post and give your people level in times of maturity on education.

Be guided

Yeah since the Whole World now is heading to Rapture abi, see Mumu.

Abeg What is the Ruling on Drinking Alcohol in Christianity, because Islamic Law is there to Cleanse the World.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Sammy5413(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Looks like they're just waking up
Anambra una good morning oo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves NNPC Ltd’s Move To Invest ₦‎1.9 Trillion In 44 Roads / Of The Followings, Which Is The Highest Killer Of Nigerians? / VIDEO: Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.