Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,147 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September (9604 Views)

Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law / Enforcement Of Anti-open Grazing In South-east Begins Soon – Nnamdi Kanu / Senators Order Dan Ali Monsur To Withdraw Statement On Anti-grazing Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by beyondPen(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
By the permutations-and-combinations,, Soludo is against Peter Obi’s ambitions..
So that by the time he is done being the Governor of Anambra State,, he would be the better Candidate for Igbo Presidency

Don't know if Soludo is against or for obi though. But he must try to deliver for his party even if it's small vote. I think he will want his kinsman to win Anambra.

Soludo will be a good presidential aspirant. His works speak for him.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by naijapikin2(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2022
Long overdue.. now prepare to arm those that will implement this directive because fulani are heartless
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by beyondPen(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
so every northern is a cow herder? Spare us this bullshit.

Every northerner is not a herder. Just as easterners yesterday were vibrating about girls been raped by DSS from the North, exactly how the Northerners will also be vibrating with the implementation of that law.

It's a thing!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by stuffs4me(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Typicalguy:

E pain am grin grin grin

Eiyah... Your case worse no be small.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Lastmessenger2: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
beyondPen:

Every northerner is not a herder. Just as easterners yesterday were vibrating about girls been raped by DSS from the North, exactly how the Northerners will also be vibrating with the implementation of that law.

It's a thing!
I will stop engaging with you for the effrontery to compare a human being with a mere cow.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by beyondPen(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
I will stop engaging with you for the effrontery to compare a human being with a mere cow.

It's ok if you don't vibe with me again.

But I want you to know that this anti grazing thing can be implemented but not easy to effect as people think because the rich men in the South higher Fulanis to help raise cattles for them as they are not too expensive for them because of the normadic way they train those cattles.

Imagine you have 50cattles calculate how much it is. Nice investment any one can go into.

I noticed this in the south west and am sure it's so in the south east and other place.

Even wonder we have been calling for anti grazing law since God knows. This is what's happening
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Igbojew: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Watch how Fulani people and their Yoruba Muslims wife will land here to start insulting Prof Charles Soludo they used to praised when he was fighting UGM and also trying to stop sit at home hahaha.With this anti open grazing law fully operational in Anambra state any Fulani Herdsmen that stubbornly parade their infectious cows will receive it hot hot from IPOB/ESN and soon the rest of South East governors will develop courage to implement their own anti open grazing.What is good for Hisbah Shariah Police that destroy Igbo beers is also good for IPOB/ESN that says no to rearing of Fulani cows in any South East or any South South regions that is made up Igbos like mine Delta...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Kei144(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

I hope Nigerians can now see how the EVIL MURDERER called Peter Pandora Obituary will behave if he gets into power.

Same Peter Obituary that persecuted northerners while he was governor of Anambra and went to the extent of deporting them out of Anambra. Those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to destroy their businesses.

Nobody should vote for that EVIL BIGOT and TRIBALIST called Peter Pandora as he would persecute the rest of Nigerians.

Open grazing is not the culture of Anambra people. Fulanis should not impose their strange culture of wandering herdsmen on Anambra people. When Anambra people go to any part of Nigeria, they abide by the local culture. Other Nigerians who come to Anambra State should respect the culture of Anambra people.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Igbojew: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Their-Own Versus Our-Own
Hisbah Laws in the North...
(Targeting the alcoholic and other sorts of businesses of the Southerners who are living in the North.)
Anti Open-grazing Laws in the South...
(Targeting the herders and wandering cattle businesses of the Northerners who are living in the South.)
Am so glad that Igbos are taking this Fulani people head on while other tribes especially Yorubas that suppose to do thesame are busy fighting Igbos because of enviness and jealousy What other tribes can not do to Fulani people which is to take the fight to them only brave Igbos can do it but other tribes especially Yorubas instead of to seek help or protection from brave Igbos they are antagonizing,fighting and trying to pulling Igbos down

1 Like

Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by factcheckmmm: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Decent09:

Yeah since the Whole World now is heading to Rapture abi, see Mumu.

Abeg What is the Ruling on Drinking Alcohol in Christianity, because Islamic Law is there to Cleanse the World.

Ban on alcohol is not okay and should never be thought of
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Igbojew: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

I hope Nigerians can now see how the EVIL MURDERER called Peter Pandora Obituary will behave if he gets into power.

Same Peter Obituary that persecuted northerners while he was governor of Anambra and went to the extent of deporting them out of Anambra. Those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to destroy their businesses.

Nobody should vote for that EVIL BIGOT and TRIBALIST called Peter Pandora as he would persecute the rest of Nigerians.
Boy or girl stop constituting nuisance here.It is okay for Buhari to look other way round while you Fulani Herdsmen are busy massacaring the indigenous people and if the indigenes decided to take laws in their hand Buhari will command his Fulani Herdsmen Soldiers to go on a shooting spree to the indigenes that want to protect themselves.I wish other tribes will wake up for once from their slumber by stop listening to you Fulani people divide and rule antics they use against Igbos and vote Peter Obi because a vote for Peter Obi will make sure that you Fulani people monopoly and killings will die a natural dead because only brave Igbos you Fulanis are scared of.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by stuffs4me(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy or girl stop constituting nuisance here.It is okay for Buhari to look other way round while you Fulani Herdsmen are busy massacaring the indigenous people and if the indigenes decided to take laws in their hand Buhari will command his Fulani Herdsmen Soldiers to go on a shooting spree to the indigenes that want to protect themselves.I wish other tribes will wake up for once from their slumber by stop listening to you Fulani people divide and rule antics they use against Igbos and vote Peter Obi because a vote for Peter Obi will make sure that you Fulani people monopoly and killings will die a natural dead because only brave Igbos you Fulanis are scared of.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Stop taki mkporu mirri as it is not good for you. It KILLS your BRAIN and prevent you from think LOGICALLY.

I am not Fulani but YHUR brain only want to come and be killing (and possibly rape) Fulani.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by stuffs4me(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kei144:

Open grazing is not the culture of Anambra people. Fulanis should not impose their strange culture of wandering herdsmen on Anambra people. When Anambra people go to any part of Nigeria, they abide by the local culture. Other Nigerians who come to Anambra State should respect the culture of Anambra people.

I am not Fulani but I don't believe we should allow PitObi to come and massacre the Filanis.

We would not vote for PitObi! as it is not in our culture as Nigerians to vote for mass MURDERERS and TRIBAL BIGOTS.

PitObi as governor murdered over 300 innocen people and DUMPED their bodies into EZU river.
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by Igbojew: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

I know the truth hurts and you know your deception has been exposed.

We will be kicking out your Pandora Obituary in the coming elections and there is nothing you can do about it
Hahaha see Chief deceiver calling another person deceiver.You Fulani people think this 2022 is like 1967 when you people deceived other tribes with you people's lies that Igbos are the problem of Nigeria bla bla.Now everybody knows you Fulani people are the problem of Nigeria and mark my word,Peter Obi will win 2023 presidential election and all the atrocities you people committed will be revisited by the rest of indigenous people of Nigeria and everybody will take their pound of flesh on you blood sucking demons............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by mrkings84(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

Oga you are entitled to your opinion and your one Vote.
Happy weekend!!
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by stuffs4me(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
mrkings84:

Oga you are entitled to your opinion and your one Vote.
Happy weekend!!

I have only one vote but so does my other brothers here in the north. My friend still talks about how the EVIL BIGOT called Peter Obi destroyed his father's business in Anambra just because they're are northerners and his father never recovered from Peter Obi's relentless persecution.

Put yourself in his position. Would you vote for the man that is so full of hatred for northerners to the point of destroying your family business just because you are a Northerner?
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by mrkings84(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

I have only one vote but so does my other brothers here in the north. My friend still talks about how the EVIL BIGOT called Peter Obi destroyed his father's business in Anambra just because they're are northerners and his father never recovered from Peter Obi's relentless persecution.

Put yourself in his position. Would you vote for the man that is so full of hatred for northerners to the point of destroying your family business just because you are a Northerner?

Ok, to start with, I am not Igbo, I am Efik.
Now you are sounding very bitter because according to u Obi destroyed your father's biz in Anambra while he was governor. That was bad man, I know your pain, I want to apologise on behalf of Obi. Please pardon him.
But Probably your dad had his biz in the wrong location. Cos I know till date there are a lot of northern biz people in Anambra. So it could be he was targeted cos he was a northerner. These things happen in all the states.

But wait o how come you are sounding so bitter?
So if the Igbos were to be you that your fathers, brothers and uncles have been marginalizing all these years that means you would have committed suicide.

Buhari even called Igbos 5% and so refused to carry them along in his government, yet no one died.

The Igbos are killed on daily basis and their business destroyed up north yet the Igbos still remember peaceful and quiet.

Wait o, why do you northerners think that everyone in Nigeria should be pampering you and working for your favor??

Boko Haram, ISWAP, and Fulani herdsmen have been ravaging the country for decades yet Buhari did not proscribe them as Terrorists but was quick to proscribe the IPOB who have been very peaceful all the while until they were pushed to the wall and they started defending themselves!

My brother think about these, the Igbos have tried to be a peaceful people, they are the most victims of your cruelties and wicked policy in government.

I just I can go on and on but unfortunately I can't. Just take a chill pill, see, Obi may not win the presidency but I just wished he could and that's why my one vote I am reserving it for him.

Thanks!
Re: Anambra State To Begin Implementation Of Anti-Open Grazing Law September by stuffs4me(m): 4:16am On Aug 21, 2022
mrkings84:

Ok, to start with, I am not Igbo, I am Efik.
Now you are sounding very bitter because according to u Obi destroyed your father's biz in Anambra while he was governor. That was bad man, I know your pain, I want to apologise on behalf of Obi. Please pardon him.
But Probably your dad had his biz in the wrong location. Cos I know till date there are a lot of northern biz people in Anambra. So it could be he was targeted cos he was a northerner. These things happen in all the states.

But wait o how come you are sounding so bitter?
So if the Igbos were to be you that your fathers, brothers and uncles have been marginalizing all these years that means you would have committed suicide.

Buhari even called Igbos 5% and so refused to carry them along in his government, yet no one died.

The Igbos are killed on daily basis and their business destroyed up north yet the Igbos still remember peaceful and quiet.

Wait o, why do you northerners think that everyone in Nigeria should be pampering you and working for your favor??

Boko Haram, ISWAP, and Fulani herdsmen have been ravaging the country for decades yet Buhari did not proscribe them as Terrorists but was quick to proscribe the IPOB who have been very peaceful all the while until they were pushed to the wall and they started defending themselves!

My brother think about these, the Igbos have tried to be a peaceful people, they are the most victims of your cruelties and wicked policy in government.

I just I can go on and on but unfortunately I can't. Just take a chill pill, see, Obi may not win the presidency but I just wished he could and that's why my one vote I am reserving it for him.

Thanks!

YOU claimed not to be IGBO but you are sounding like them. I am bold to say YOU even sound like IPOB.

Like a typical IPOB, you didn't even read my post but you became emotional in your response to the extent that you didn't even read to understand my post
For the records, I've never lived in Anambra and my emediate family are here in the north. The person I wrote about is my friend but you were too emotional and blinded by hatred for northerners for you to properly comprehend what was written.

How come only northerners have their businesses in bad locations in Anambra and had to be deported out of Anambra

You have allowed YHUR HATRED to cloud your your send of REASONING. [b]How is it pampering for a governor to allow other Nigerians to live and do business peacefully in a state. You don't have to sound really st00peed in trying to defend an EVIL BIGOT

El-Rufai that went on a visit and stayed in a hotel, did you read what he had to say about the TRIBAL BIGOT said on national TV? Was the hotel El Rufai stayed also on a bad location? [/b]

Please show me one governor in Nigeria outside South East that supported the killing of any tribe. Peter Obi used the instruments of government to target northerners to the extent of deporting them out of Anambra. Those he couldn't deport he made their life hell on earth.

IGBOS have always had it good up here in the north (despite their criminal nature) and no governor have ever hurt them. We have Igbos presently holding political appointments here in the north while Peter Obi was busy sacking civil servants not from Anambra. Even you would have been persecuted by the EVIL BIGOT just because you were Efik.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra / The Real Meaning Of "Sai Buhari", This Might Just Shock You / Obiano Set To Transform Awka To World Class City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.