Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment (38910 Views)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by pacespot(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2022
It depends, I actually support this kind of killing by some women. Many women have been killed due to rape and sexual abuse by some men. This kind sexual predator of men are very dangerous for any society.

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by juman(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2022
"unfortunately met his lifeless body lying on the floor, with his clothes torn and bruises over his upper body."

She beat him to death??

I doubt it.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by 9gerian: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2022
So what is the cause of his death?.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by Okpotud(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wawelexy:

It's you and your people that will see more bad news....
grin grin
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by melody91: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
No but according to what I read here
going bout the report, your assertion is still based on assumption and not facts... I help u pray u don't get into trouble which you're innocent of and all fingers are pointed at u cos of how the event played out. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by mysticwarrior(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Op post her pictures and let see her Ugly face.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by tunjijones(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men and rape like bread and butter. Jail his dead ass. Nigeria men always out to kill, rape and destroy. Make una let us enjoy this life without always looking right, back, left and center for safety. The emotional torture is too much.

I don't think the rape report is true. How can someone you claimed has misunderstanding over money issue now turn back to rape you.

She was not scuffed at all unlike the murdered man.

I don't believe her story.

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by Hangulsaram: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men and rape like bread and butter. Jail his dead ass. Nigeria men always out to kill, rape and destroy. Make una let us enjoy this life without always looking right, back, left and center for safety. The emotional torture is too much.
Who be this sadist biko, are this st.p.d?
Did u really read before commenting,
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=melody91 post=115882165] going bout the report, your assertion is still based on assumption and not facts... I help u pray u don't get into trouble. Amen, Thanks you too watch your judgement
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by Kingcalls: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

U must hv been a product of Rape
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by BloomingDale(f): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

U must hv been a product of Rape

See as you mumu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by darichlife: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

Nigerian men abi, who born you Na Ghana man abi. wait make I first catch you.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by inosend: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Let them investigate the matter a second time.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by baralatie(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Well they say don't be lead by a dick

It can lead somebody to an end not good

Ask the dead man
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by baralatie(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
inosend:
Let them investigate the matter a second time.
Them one bring the dead man back to life ni
undecided
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by kellyaa: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Correct.

Even when you read in between the lines, the 2 men cannot be sexually harassing her at the same time...if she was smart enough, she would have accused only the dead man without roping the accountant. But by involving the accountant, the other story suffices, It is certainly the money issue.

[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=115881261]The woman obviously is using sexual harassment as a ploy to evade justice.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/20/woman-allegedly-kills-boss-inside-office-allege-sexual-harassment/
She killed him because he was about to expose her. If you are a man here and you still defend women, that means that your head needs to be checked, you may not be normal.

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by vikstandon(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Women and fabrication na 5 & 6.

I know of one and I try so much to avoid her... I don't get physical with her. She is a malicious witness.

I always put it to her... She enjoys when you are in enmity with other neighbors... She can turn two heads into vicious warfare and stand pretending not to know what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by Coinwarrior: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
YoungLionken:
If true, then she did the right thing..

Sex is too cheap (cheaper than ice cream) in this generation for a man to still force anyone against her sexual will...
how is sex to cheap this days sir.pls can you explain to me sir
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by baralatie(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

She killed him because he was about to expose her. If you are a man here and you still defend women, that means that your head needs to be checked, you may not be normal.
What and where is it that is revealed in the write up that the dead man wants to expose her and for what?
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by chaseblack(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
azpekuliar:
I'm I supposed to grieve over this man?

I grieve over your 'I'm I supposed' to blunder.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by Originalsly: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hmmm ....

they quarreled over money APPROVED FOR HER which he refused to oblige.

.... murdered because of covetousness.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by malakaimoscondo: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
oooode
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by Rechargeam247(f): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by Benrosaria(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please is this a medium to bring in this new office, Federal Competitive Consumer Protection Commission FCCPC.

Cause I see no reason why this office was detailed. She killed him because he tried to Bleep her and that’s all.
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by Verysmart101: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

Including ur animal father cos he is also a Nigerian man.plus ur useless sons
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by blingxx(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Davidcho:
This man doesn't look like who will sexually harass a woman in the office.

Fool them dey write rapist for face ? undecided you must be a buhari supporter

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by azpekuliar: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
chaseblack:

I grieve over your 'I'm I supposed' to blunder.

Lol… I go correct am

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by Emperorx: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
BadNews:
Why Is Some Women Like This Na?

Mr Bad News Is Just Asking Una Please
what do u mean? The man deserved what he got
Re: Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment by baralatie(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Benrosaria:
Please is this a medium to bring in this new office, Federal Competitive Consumer Protection Commission FCCPC.

Cause I see no reason why this office was detailed. She killed him because he tried to Bleep her and that’s all.
It is not as straight forward as you think and she is culpable to a degree!
One the dead man had reported her(for allegedly insubordination)
Two she had reported him for sexual harassment
Three she asked for extra money which he refused

So where did the fight happen to point of a physical fracas will occur without a noise in the office(secretary did not hear anything)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos) / How Man Raped Septuagenarian To Death –police / Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.