Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 (22923 Views)

BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Yorubafirstson: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by We4all: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2022
All for the mulla. What content is this Phyna girl bringing to the show? I won’t be surprised if she ends up as the winner.
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Owodiran1(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Obirin obìnrin.... Whistle whistle whistle whisle
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by benjackugo: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Chichi's fight with Adekunle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRprxwup3w4
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Whobedatte(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Hard girl wey dey claim street from day1 , they count comdoms with Amaka say that bearded guy wey dem evict last week , can't remember his name say dem don use confom finish .
See phyna come turn to mumu lover girl
Chai
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na wa o. Hmmmn I wonder what Beauty would be thinking about all this drama. Humans are funny creatures
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by kalu081(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
@Op
The next time I see this rubbish as news for front page again, I no go take am likely with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by camri: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Whobedatte:
Hard girl wey dey claim street from day1 , they count comdoms with Amaka say that bearded guy wey dem evict last week , can't remember his name say dem don use confom finish .
See phyna come turn to mumu lover girl
Chai
do they really use the condoms?
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Khaysee: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
You Already in love

All jeans size available 6500
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Redbishop(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Here is another video of #phyna crying..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsd4uv0t-cc
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Whobedatte(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
camri:
do they really use the condoms?
Ehn na Khalid fire wella with those condoms o
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Chetas81(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Vote Tinubu cheesy
YOU'RE THE MAN WHO MENTALLY SICK WITH YOUR COMMENT ____ YOU VOTE 1 VOTE EVERYONE CANNOT BE STUPID LIKE YOU AND YOUR FOOLISH GENERATION

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by JOemmy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
What is even so special about this groovy guy that female housemates are ready to forfeit a whole #100m for? Not that he is even that very handsome like some male housemates in previous editions.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by jaytee01(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Vote Tinubu cheesy

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Aint watching the show but from what i have been reading here...that phyna pucci na free ticket for the groovy guy after d rubbish show.

alaye there is nothing special about phyna pussy, pelosi number 4 of America citizen pussy is fúck, Beyonce pusssy is fúck

pussy is the cheapest. stop hyping it
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by virginchaser(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ah, ah! I think Groovy's own is quoted with sugar and honey.
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by virginchaser(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=jaytee01 post=115884129][/quote]

What's wrong with all these political agents that are littering every space with campaigns?
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Pqw1: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Sniper101(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
I like Phyna.
And am even rooting for her. Honestly
But she allowed her emotions to get the best of her yesterday

To enter TV give her better brain_resetting slap na e just hungry me al2ru the times I was watching her shed those stúpid tears yesterday
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
This is most useless season of BBN... naija i have ever watched...

Very useless childish and immature.. BBN.. just brought children this season...

Nonsense real nonsense... the one wen disvirgin... the one that forcing herself on a man.. just nonsense show..

All on-air....
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by stasius: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
What will beauty be doing now?
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by culf: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Emotion that made me her fan. Those tears won her a new supporter.
Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Niswayne19: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
She likes him.
Get discount on Oraimo products with the code below. Congratulations to Eloswag the new Head of house

Re: BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1 by Tinoakpabio444: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
That is what true Love can do, i desire such kind of love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? / Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.