Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) (68973 Views)

WATCH Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage On The Red Sea" LIVE HERE / Match-Fixing Scandal Trails Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk Fight / Nigeria Vs Jamaica: US Invitational women Tournament June 10th by 10:30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Aninko1(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2022
The Nigerian Nightmare Kamaru Usman vs Leon Edwards

3am today

Watch it Live on Telegram

=> Search for NigMore TV on Telegram using @nigmoretv

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by SmallDick99(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2022
lordprogress:
The boxing is a joke this days in the time of Mohamed Ali we see punches being throw recklessly till one person is koed that's why I respect Ali and Tyson to this day not this rubbish.
Big joke! Nowadays we have boxers that are scared of getting punched, calculating boxing like mathematics, abegi. not interesting. Give us a damn good fight equal to the power of violence grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Glocal1: 12:44am On Aug 21, 2022
I feel so sorry for A.J, he just can't kill himself.
Usyk is just a better boxer than him.

What happens to his career from now on remains a big question?

Will Fury stay retired or still fight to unify the heavyweight class, or will he agree to fight Joshua for just the WBC belt?

I know most people would prefer to watch Usyk-Fury bout.

The landscape of the heavyweight division just changed tonight and I give kudos to the ultimate winner in Usyk.

Congratulations to Usyk and I wish A.J better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by azpekuliar: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2022
CaptainFM1:

If you focus on the hazards in every occupation, your child will not do anything. Even lazing around is hazardour.

That's even worse than an occupational hazard. That's an existential hazard. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Glocal1: 12:47am On Aug 21, 2022
baba4thegehs:

!!!!

So annoying! Throw more heavy punches thats how you win a fight! He really needs a new coach!

Wish I'm all the best next time cry
He just got a new coach for this bout.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by TechCapon(m): 12:51am On Aug 21, 2022
maureensylvia:

He is currently paralysed and unable to participate in any boxing match.
He got paralysed during a fight against Williams.

The first five rounds of the fight, he appeared ahead before his opponent gave him illegal punches. After the ninth round, it became evident that Prichard Colon had become disjointed.
He exited the ring but got disoriented and sick in his dressing room. That was Prichard Colon's last fight.

He vomited after the competition and was sent to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with cerebral blood loss.

He fell into a coma for 221 days. Due to Prichard Colon's injury in the brain, he underwent several surgical procedures to relieve the pressure

The first two pictures are his before pics

The last two is him currently
so terrible. Thanks for the detailed explanation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by ghettokid1(m): 12:52am On Aug 21, 2022
This was what cost our AJ all his glories;

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by TechCapon(m): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2022
maureensylvia:

He is currently paralysed and unable to participate in any boxing match.
He got paralysed during a fight against Williams.

The first five rounds of the fight, he appeared ahead before his opponent gave him illegal punches. After the ninth round, it became evident that Prichard Colon had become disjointed.
He exited the ring but got disoriented and sick in his dressing room. That was Prichard Colon's last fight.

He vomited after the competition and was sent to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with cerebral blood loss.

He fell into a coma for 221 days. Due to Prichard Colon's injury in the brain, he underwent several surgical procedures to relieve the pressure

The first two pictures are his before pics

The last two is him currently
they should have jailed the opponent for this.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by maureensylvia(f): 1:02am On Aug 21, 2022
TechCapon:
they should have jailed the opponent for this.

Lol he's was as free as bird
Just that he paused for two years because of that.
Prichard's family filed $50m law suit against ringside doctor but wasn't granted
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by MMempire(m): 1:05am On Aug 21, 2022
adecz:

This is where Joshua's spiritual
problem started❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Anything Buhari touches, turns to
dust and ashes ❌❌❌❌☹️☹️
No lies in this.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 21, 2022
beejay85:

The reality was that his trainer planned for the bout not to exceed the 7th round cos they r aware of Joshua's SWOT..
Heard the trainer telling him in d 4th round..'we r ahead, 3 more to zero'' whatever that means- but i feel he is pointing josh to do d damage latest by d 7th round bt it wasn't meant to be..
Congrats to champ usyk

I heard that too.

Seems the game plan was to KO Usyk by round 7 but AJ had no stamina for that nor fought like someone trying to KO Usyk, he fought like someone seeking to win on points but definitely not through a knock out.

He failed to capitalize on some moments when his opponent was very vulnerable but stayed back and never took advantage of those moments until Usyk recovered and kept on throwing punches on AJ.

AJ never recovered from the embarrassing way he lost to Ruiz the first time, he lost his killer instinct after that fight and became a very cautious fighter with some elements of self-doubt on his own abilities.

AJ's time is up.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by PenSniper: 1:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Billmos:
I pray AJ win tonight d God of niaja please prefect it for him.

You spoiled it the moment you mentioned the god of naija ! The god of naija is a god of failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Fearyourcreator: 2:18am On Aug 21, 2022
michaelbelgium:

Which area is AJ better than Usyk?
Power
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Treadway: 2:28am On Aug 21, 2022
ukandi1:

Fury would lose to Usyk
hilarious. Usyk won't get to round 5 with Fury. You still underestimate Fury's weighty jab even after Wilder and Whyte abi. You think Usyk will stand after chopping just seven of that. Even Dillian Whyte will flatten Usyk cos he won't have held back the way AJ was.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Treadway: 2:30am On Aug 21, 2022
Titaniumental:

Na, You're wrong

Usyk is a great fighter

They only guy that can do justice to him is non other than Fury
Fury definitely, even Dillian Whyte will drop Usyk. Wilder most likely would win too, not on technical boxing, but by KO which is usually his stock in trade. Na only Fury withstand Wilder KO, Usyk clearly can't.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Snapchat: 3:12am On Aug 21, 2022
mediclife1987:

Where the people wey dash you mumu likes, make Dem come collect am back give me oh...
I tell you say AJ go collect today you think sey na lie...see you life?

Don't bet with me, cos I'm a seer bro...

Seer, if Joshua has won it would have been a fixed match according to you abi?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by mediclife1987(m): 3:24am On Aug 21, 2022
Snapchat:

Seer, if Joshua has won it would have been a fixed match according to you abi?

I think it's my turn to say: "na who do you laidis?" cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Snapchat: 4:32am On Aug 21, 2022
mediclife1987:

I think it's my turn to say: "na who do you laidis?" cheesy
If Joshua has won it would have been a fixed match according to you abi?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Grandemperor(m): 5:03am On Aug 21, 2022
adecz:

This is where Joshua's spiritual problem started❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Anything Buhari touches, turns to dust and ashes ❌❌❌❌☹️☹️
......... It has always reenacted, dust to dust, ashes to ashes. Come & go
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by AngelicBeing: 5:12am On Aug 21, 2022
PenSniper:

You spoiled it the moment you mentioned the god of naija ! The god of naija is a god of failure.
Gbamsulotely, Hahaha, god of naija led by the Philistines in Aso Rock is a failure indeed angry

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Titaniumental:
Round 4 - Fierce exchange in final stages
The pattern we've seen in the early rounds continues as it's pretty circumspect stuff to start with, before it opens up in the final minute.

Usyk lands first once more, but Joshua again has a response as he fires off a couple of rights hands of his own.

The round ends with Joshua countering another Usyk attack and the Brit walks back to his corner with a smile on his face.
Commentator
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Ochebaba: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2022
This is where his problems started from. I can't blame the young man coz nothing good comes out of nigeria more or less buhari and co.

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by TechCapon(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2022
maureensylvia:

Lol he's was as free as bird
Just that he paused for two years because of that.
Prichard's family filed $50m law suit against ringside doctor but wasn't granted
this life no balance at all
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by ufotunang: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2022
adecz:

This is where Joshua's spiritual
problem started❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Anything Buhari touches, turns to
dust and ashes ❌❌❌❌☹️☹️
..I do not know why he allowed Buhari to touch his belt

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Yungmil: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2022
ukandi1:

The fight would definitely happen when it does, I will put my cash for Usyk victory
let me inform you Incase you are not aware.

Only fury is better than Wilder
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Elidrisy20: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2022
Na DJ cuppy kill AJ career
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by TheAlchemist: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2022
ukandi1:

The fight would definitely happen when it does, I will put my cash for Usyk victory

You will lose your buck. Fury has boxing iq which sadly Aj lacks... Fury has a granite chin, he is also a technically skilled boxer, the power difference between fury and usyk would be a remake of Big George Foreman vs Joe Frazier..
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by TheGift: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
RB1330:

How far Egbon

How far with what?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by TheGift: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
RB1330:

Una go collect wotowoto

Who is "Una"?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by RB1330(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
TheGift:

Who is "Una"?
You wan beat me ?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by TheGift: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
RB1330:

You wan beat me ?

Who are you?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by RB1330(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
TheGift:

Who are you?
Oga your questions too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Paul Pogba's Loud Sex Moans Shocks Hotel Guests / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV / 8 Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.