Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) (68956 Views)

WATCH Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage On The Red Sea" LIVE HERE / Match-Fixing Scandal Trails Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk Fight / Nigeria Vs Jamaica: US Invitational women Tournament June 10th by 10:30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Fearyourcreator: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Snapchat:

So if Joshua wins it’s fixed but if the other guy wins, you are a boxing expert. Who do you this thing?
Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by KingRSHD2(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
michaelbelgium:
Usysk is a million miles away from AJ in terms of boxing skills. AJ moves like a bag of rice. It will take a fury kind of skills to out box Usyk.

That's true buh let's see what AJ have tonight because in the first fight AJ didn't fight but try to box in Usyk southpaw style that's why u are saying this bro

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by KingRSHD2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Slayar:
I feel everyone is under rating AJ . He doesn't need to do anything spectacular,just turn it to a street fight.

In fact u just hitted the nail i swear make AJ fight normal fight and not to box with him as he did in d first fight

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by LegacyB: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
obiekunie01:
this one go just knockout joshua out in second round.

Joshua should just retire from boxing and go Hollywood.
Shame on you as a Nigerian, that’s even if you are. Bad new and negativity is your hope always.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by KingRSHD2(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
ednut1:
Joshua does not have the stamina or skill set to match him. He loses once more. after this he should fight wilder for the money and retire after

That is incorrect prediction AJ have also learnt and develop in terms of stamina or skill set u mentioned about

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by DRPAIT123(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
As much as I want AJ to win, the odds are against him. He will have to do more than he did in his rematch against Ruiz Jr. to beat Usyk.
Uysk is an elusive fighter, he moves both his body and his feet at the same time. He takes his shots and then changes his angle immediately.
Uysk has a better Jab, movement, chin and defense than the son of the soil (AJ).
AJ can't get too aggressive so he doesn't gas out after the 7th round, bearing in mind that AJ gases out towards the later rounds.
Also as an underdog and the challenger, he has to take the fight to the new champion (Usyk), he has to do enough to convince the judge that he deserves to win.
If he had a better Jab than Uysk, I would have advised him to go into the fight like he fought Joseph Parker in August 2018 when he relied on the Jab as the game plan, tonight, his opponent has a better mastery of the jab than he does, so that won't work.
The only thing that can make AJ win tonight is if by a stroke of luck he lands a clean right hand like he did against Alexander Povetkin in
September 2018 but it would be a tough reality to see, since Usyk is nothing like the Russian (Povetkin).
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Heterodox(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
What time?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by LegacyB: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
KingRSHD2:

That is incorrect prediction AJ have also learnt and develop in terms of stamina or skill set u mentioned about
Sometimes you gotta just ask yourself what is wrong with Nigerians. Our love for bad news and negative reports is like bread and butter. In fact we magnet misfortune with our minds. How is it too much to wish a fellow Nigerian well and hope he wins ??. Some even foolishly feel they are sophisticated demarketing their country and fellow country men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by adisem26: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
AJ for the win

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Ghedo99(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Joshua go collect wotowoto

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Eleyigidgan: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
SmallDick99:
Anthony Joshua will be beaten just like tinumblu will be beaten next year grin grin

no wonder you have a small dìck

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Onogiede(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okobola146:
Saudi Arabia brought the boxing match for the so called infidels to enter their so called holy city, I hope Muslims in Nigeria are watching?
who tell you say Nigeria get Muslim, if there's any it's the bad part them dey emulate kill and kill
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Eleyigidgan: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ghedo99:
Joshua go collect wotowoto
are you sure you're a Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by ednut1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
KingRSHD2:

you know nothing about boxing. you cant learn skill set after one match, its over time and in buily. Usyk is a beast
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by PointZerom: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Onucs:
For his sake, I hope AJ has not seen buhari for a while grin

Go AJ, we are solidly behind you.

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Fearyourcreator: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
michaelbelgium:
Usysk is a million miles away from AJ in terms of boxing skills. AJ moves like a bag of rice. It will take a fury kind of skills to out box Usyk.
Casual
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Fearyourcreator: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
KingRSHD2:

That's true buh let's see what AJ have tonight because in the first fight AJ didn't fight but try to box in Usyk southpaw style that's why u are saying this bro
Usyks not miles ahead .... Only casuals uses all this his statements here and haters.... Nothing miles there ... You can't be better in every aspect ...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Fearyourcreator: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
LegacyB:

Shame on you as a Nigerian, that’s even if you are. Bad new and negativity is your hope always.
People matter tire me

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Fearyourcreator: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
LegacyB:

Sometimes you gotta just ask yourself what is wrong with Nigerians. Our love for bad news and negative reports is like bread and butter. In fact we magnet misfortune with our minds. How is it too much to wish a fellow Nigerian well and hope he wins ??. Some even foolishly feel they are sophisticated demarketing their country and fellow country men.
Nigeria's problem is bigger than what most is thinking... Masses ehn

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Niswayne19: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
A fight to watch. I hope Anthony Joshua wins.
Get the oraimo Watch 2 Pro and you can always check the time in your hands. Time for the match is 10:30 PM

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by FutureFocus: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
I’m for AJ, I’m for Usman UFC and also a big fan the style bender Izzy , we win together we lose together.

I wish AJ good luck tonite.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by blessed2012(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
ednut1:
you know nothing about boxing. you cant learn skill set after one match, its over time and in buily. Usyk is a beast
Why I am afraid for him, he got to knock him out or else he stands no chance.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Prospero01(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
LINK PLEASE OO
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by joseff14(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Shebi this fight don start? Where person for watch am?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by david22uu(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please live stream
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by sukkot: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
pharoah usyk let my people go so joshua can cross the red sea into the promised land

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by kokowe(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Link to live stream please..
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by SolarEngr(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Joshua for the win.

Check my signature.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Teejay13(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
AJ all the way. We stand with you brother go and clinch the title.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Anybody with the link to watch the match

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) by AngelicBeing: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Paul Pogba's Loud Sex Moans Shocks Hotel Guests / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV / 8 Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.