Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? (571 Views)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Balerion: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2022
Isiah 29:12
"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying read this, I pray thee: and he said am I not learned"
To the Christians, which unlearned prophet was a book delivered to?
The Hebrew version of the Bible (in Isiah 29:12) mentioned cave Xira pronounced chira similarly pronounced as Hira.
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) received his first revelation in cave Hira.
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by after4: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2022
All these fanatics always trying to find relevance with Christianity, read from verse

In Vs 1 it says "woe to Jerusalem, to Jerusalem the city where David dwelt"
In Vs 11-12 "the whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed, which men delivers to one who is literate, saying "Read this please, " And he says "I cannot, for it is sealed"
Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying, "Read this please, And he says, "I am not literate"

There is nothing like Mohammed in that place and it's not talking about a person but Jerusalem, please go and look for validation some where else stop desecrating the Bible, before we begin to talk about your Quran now oh

3 Likes

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Balerion: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2022
after4:
All these fanatics always trying to find relevance with Christianity, read from verse

In Vs 11-12 "the whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed, which men delivers to one who is literate, saying "Read this please, " And he says "I cannot, for it is sealed"
Then the book is delivered to one who is
illiterate, saying, "Read this please, And he says, "I am not literate"

There is nothing like Mohammed in that place and it's not talking about a person but Jerusalem, please go and look for validation some where else stop desecrating the Bible, before we begin to talk about your Quran now oh
I know there many versions of the Bible, which one are you quoting?
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2022
Mohammedans trying to establish relationship with the Bible. There's no mention of Mohammed in the Bible, and the only connection we Christians can make with the Quran is that it contains nothing but half-truths.

Any book which teaches against the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus is false.

1 Like

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Balerion: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Mohammedans trying to establish relationship with the Bible. There's no mention of Mohammed in the Bible, and the only connection we Christians can make with the Quran is that it contains nothing but half-truths.

Any book which teaches against the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus is false.
Who is the unlearned prophet that was given a book?
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by after4: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2022
KJV
It doesn't matter your version, the story is the same

Balerion:

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by after4: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2022
And that Jesus is the son of God and Isaac being the promised son

Arkmanbuddy:

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Balerion: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2022
after4:

Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying, "Read this please, And he says, "I am not literate"

Who made that statement?
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Balerion:
"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying read this, I pray thee: and he said am I not learned"
The Hebrew version of the Bible (in Isiah 29:12) mentioned cave Xira pronounced chira similarly pronounced as Hira.
There are lots and lots of prophets who quotes the Bible out of context to authenticate themselves. So instead of allowing some Arabs to deceive you by cherry picking texts from the Bible why not ask for the BENEFIT of their religion? smiley

1 Like

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Balerion: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There are lots and lots of prophets who quotes the Bible out of context to authenticate themselves. So instead of allowing some Arabs to deceive you by cherry picking texts from the Bible why not ask for the BENEFIT of their religion? smiley
I see you don't have an answer, but it's alright.
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by after4: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Did you read verse 11?

Balerion:

Who made that statement?
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Balerion: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
after4:
Did you read verse 11?
It didn't mention any name

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Balerion:

I see you don't have an answer, but it's alright.
It's alright jàre, if you're convinced that it's the guy from Saudi Arabia no wahala! smiley
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by after4: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
I ask again, did you read verse 11?
And stop misquoting me
Balerion
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Balerion: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's alright jàre, if you're convinced that it's the guy from Saudi Arabia no wahala! smiley
Since you can't prove me wrong
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Balerion: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
@after4
Verse 11 was talking a person that couldn't read a scroll because it was sealed and it didn't mention any name
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by after4: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
I'm verse 11 it says "...like the word of a book which men deliver to on who is literate.. "
Now my question is, are you trying to say that it was man that delivers it to your Mohammed according to your asertion? Because it is definately not God of the Bible.

Oga, no matter how hard you try, there is nothing and can never be anything in the Bible that looks like Mohammed and there will never be.

You can try harder

Balerion:
@after4
Verse 11 was talking a person that couldn't read a scroll because it was sealed and it didn't mention any name

1 Like

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by after4: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
You are trying to convince a fanatic? I will advice you to read "son of hamas" and you will know that Op is a very dangerous guy, Nah dem dey wear bomb vest for body dey blow people up

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Balerion:

Who is the unlearned prophet that was given a book?

Go through the particular passage again, this time with your brain on. There's no mention of a prophet in the entire passage. It's a parable of the understanding of Isaiah's vision.
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Balerion:

Since you can't prove me wrong
If you're right you should have provided the proof not just picking up a verse out of context. The prophet Isaiah talked about will become a Wonderful Counselor, Might God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so before running a conclusion on the real identity of this prophet you must present what the prophet has achieved today not just reading the book and claiming it's about a 6th century Arabian! smiley
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by AntiChristian: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you're right you should have provided the proof not just picking up a verse out of context. The prophet Isaiah talked about will become a Wonderful Counselor, Might God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so before running a conclusion on the real identity of this prophet you must present what the prophet has achieved today not just reading the book and claiming it's about a 6th century Arabian! smiley

So where was Jesus called any of these epithets? Lies upon lies! Even Immanuel?

What did Jesus achieve in Israel till today?
What's the population of Christian JW that will be in JWs new earth?
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Balerion:
Where in the verse is the word mentioned? Are you certain you ever read the verse with your own eyes? undecided

Attached is the Hebrew extract for Isaiah 29 vs 11 - 12 undecided

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Balerion:
@after4, Verse 11 was talking a person that couldn't read a scroll because it was sealed and it didn't mention any name
Next time you pick up a bible, be sure to pick a version written in language you clearly grasp so you don't sound like an unlearned person, such as spoken of in verses. undecided
11 To you my words are like the words in a book that is closed and sealed. You can give the book to someone who can read and tell that person to read it. But that person will say, “I cannot read the book. It is closed and I cannot open it.”
12 Or you can give the book to someone who cannot read and tell that person to read it. That person will say, “I cannot read the book because I don’t know how to read.” - Isaiah 29 vs 11 - 12
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

©So where was Jesus called any of these epithets?
©Lies upon lies! Even Immanuel?
©What did Jesus achieve in Israel till today?
©What's the population of Christian JW that will be in JWs new earth?
©Proof that Jesus is the Wonderful Counselor!
He returned in 1914 and organized a global group that will never raise weapons against anyone.
©While in Israel the people felt the presence of their God as he performed the greatest of wonders.
©Jesus formed a twelve man group known as Apostles and through their preaching and teaching a global family of peace loving worshipers sufficed!
©During Noah's time only EIGHT souls survived the destruction! smiley

1 Like

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Balerion:
How about you quote The Hebrew version of the Bible where you found that which you claim? undecided
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by after4: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
You are as ignorant as your blood sucking mohammed

Kobojunkie:
Next time you pick up a bible, be sure to pick a version written in language you clearly grasp so you don't sound like an unlearned person, such as spoken of in verses. undecided

Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by AntiChristian: 5:51am On Aug 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

©Proof that Jesus is the Wonderful Counselor!
He returned in 1914 and organized a global group that will never raise weapons against anyone.
Where did Jesus foretold that he'll return specifically in 1914? It may be Lucifer that came! Where was he ever called those names?

©While in Israel the people felt the presence of their God as he performed the greatest of wonders.
Israel now has more Muslims than Christians!
Even without any wonders the majority of the population practice Judaism!

And barely was he able to have 20k followers during his time.

©Jesus formed a twelve man group known as Apostles and through their preaching and teaching a global family of peace loving worshipers sufficed!
And one disciple betrayed him. Then another infidel saw one bright light claiming to be Jesus just like your 1914 Jesus. It's more likely Satan is the new Jesus that came back to Paul and JW.

©During Noah's time only EIGHT souls survived the destruction! smiley

So how many will enter your own new earth?
Re: Was The Bible Reffering To Prophet Muhammad (SAW)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where did Jesus foretold that he'll return specifically in 1914? It may be Lucifer that came! Where was he ever called those names?
These are spiritual things so instead of waiting to see something physically God's people are blessed as they keep considering how God's purpose is fulfilled.

Israel now has more Muslims than Christians! Even without any wonders the majority of the population practice Judaism!
Do not be confused the only Christians in that country are the few JWs there. God has taken away the glory that country had when they turned against Christ!

And barely was he able to have 20k followers during his time.
And one disciple betrayed him. Then another infidel saw one bright light claiming to be Jesus just like your 1914 Jesus. It's more likely Satan is the new Jesus that came back to Paul and JW.
There has never been a time in history when God had more people than Satan because Satan act on human's desires but God search for honest hearted individuals!
So how many will enter your own new earth?
As few as in the days of Noah! smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Danger Of Sleep / 2023 PROPHECIES. / Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.