Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) (28528 Views)

Aerial View Of Peter Obi Rally In Owerri (video) / Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) / Pics: Obi Supporters Organise One Million March In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hope uzodimma how fr
Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Highly pained. Keep laminating in frustration.

We Edos are massively rooting for peter Obi and we'll Vote for him. If e pain you drink sniper Sharp Sharp and die. Peter Obi is your next president
have you ever voted for apc before.
apc vote is still intact nationwide,
while those idiotic pigs that voted for pdp before will divide their vote with Labour party.
e no concern me.
Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by Emmychem(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ppl don dey vex oo
Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by Jagabanofafrica: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
UnknownQueen:

I'm equally a Yoruba woman, but I'll rather have Peter Obi as my own president than Baba Alagbado and cassava, Tinubu really shot himself in the foot big time by fielding himself as the presidential candidate for the next election, he should have humbly presented Fashola but his greediness to fulfil his long time ambition will not allow him...

Even if Peter Obi doesnt win the next election, Atiku Abubakar will easily coast home to victory....

Everyone, claiming to be yoruba, IPOB lady stop deceiving urself
Yoruba lokan
Tinubu is the man
Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by UnknownQueen(f): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Everyone, claiming to be yoruba, IPOB lady stop deceiving urself
Yoruba lokan
Tinubu is the man

I hear u, argument is for the poor....so I'll leave you with it.
Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by Femi8586(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I am an Igbo guy and I 100% support Tinubu. He is the best option we have now, and I will vote for him.

You people have problem o grin

So anybody not supporting APC or Tinubu is automatically an Igbo? Lol
Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by Procarpenter: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing work and roofing sheet installation with 20% discount going on With 100% warranty on all my work I work worldwide contact me through my signature below
Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by xelly: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Zchi1052:
Just voluntarily
No one paid or promised to pay them

The lover of truths and lights will never Labour in vein

We are OBIdient
We want the best for Nigeria
We don't have another country
We don't want Nigeria to be burial ground of Politicians that go overseas to take treatment

I am in Imo State and I can assure you that Gov Hope is Obidient.

Soon, there will be uniform day in Owerri.

Hope is a job man that wants to Job Tinubu.
Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by Freethinker87: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Why is Nairaland admin trying so hard to paint PO supporters as liars?

The video posted on the FP is not the Owerri rally. There are numerous videos of the rally everywhere yet the MOD choose to post the fake video being peddled by APC supporters on Twitter.

Soon, they'll do a fact check and claim PO supporters are liars. Nairaland can support the agbadorian without smearing PO''s campaign with lies they planted themselves.

We're doing fine without your support.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by JOemmy(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Almost all the south east states have organised rallies for peter obi accept anambra they need to come out boldly and show themselves as obi's people.
Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by DOD88: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerianization:

The present rally is neither sponsored by him nor is he present there. Every effort is appreciated and we are GRATEFUL

Stop this myopic statement that he never used his resources. Must all campaigns or rallies be sponsored by the candidates. All candidates including Atiku and Tinubu have their followers and supporters organising political outings of their behalves. Please wise up!
Re: Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) by Nigerianization(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
DOD88:

Stop this myopic statement that he never used his resources. Must all campaigns or rallies be sponsored by the candidates. All candidates including Atiku and Tinubu have their followers and supporters organising political outings of their behalves. Please wise up!

You clearly did not understand the basis for the response. Why not follow up on the conversation first to understand the basis for my reply before offering your 'wise counsel'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW / Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.