Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Solar Inverter Installation - Science/Technology (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Inverter Installation (26369 Views)

Enrol Now For Your Professional Solar/inverter Installation Training With Lots O / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) / Pictures/video From Wavetra Energy Academy Solar/inverter Installation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2023
πŸŒžβ˜€οΈ Explore the Power of Choice with The Trills Consulting! β˜€οΈπŸŒž
When it comes to powering your solar system, the battery you choose can make all the difference. Let's shed some light on the distinctions between three popular options: Lithium Batteries, Tubular Batteries, and Block Batteries. πŸ•―οΈπŸ”‹πŸ§Š
1️⃣ Lithium Batteries πŸ’‘:
πŸ”Ή Lightweight and Compact
πŸ”Ή High Energy Density
πŸ”Ή Longer Lifespan
πŸ”Ή Faster Charging
πŸ”Ή Low Maintenance
πŸ”Ή Ideal for Residential Use

2️⃣ Tubular Batteries πŸ”„:
πŸ”Ή Robust and Durable
πŸ”Ή Excellent Deep Discharge Capability
πŸ”Ή Suitable for Frequent Power Outages
πŸ”Ή Maintenance Required
πŸ”Ή Great for Commercial and Industrial Settings

3️⃣ Block Batteries 🧱:
πŸ”Ή Heavy-Duty Powerhouses
πŸ”Ή Extremely Reliable
πŸ”Ή Can Handle Extended Power Demands
πŸ”Ή Periodic Maintenance Necessary
πŸ”Ή Best Suited for Large-Scale Installations

The choice ultimately depends on your specific needs and budget. Our experts at The Trills Consulting are here to help you make the right decision for your solar setup. Feel free to reach out for personalized advice! β˜€οΈπŸ‘πŸ’

#SolarPower #BatteryOptions #GreenEnergy #TheTrillsConsulting

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2023
We just bagged our 98th client. We're about to Install a 100th Solar Inverter project in 2 years and 1 month. #Integrity #Capacity #RoadTo100 #GoSolarNow #TheTrillsConsulting

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 4:39am On Sep 28, 2023
🌿 Join the Green Revolution with The Trills Consulting! 🌍

Looking to make a positive impact on the environment without breaking the bank? πŸ’° We've got you covered! At Trills Consulting, we believe that going green should be accessible to everyone.

πŸ’‘ Our Solar Inverter packages are tailored to fit your budget. Choose the one that suits your pocket now, and you can always upgrade in the future as your sustainability goals grow! 🌱

Let's work together for a greener, more sustainable future. Contact us today to learn more! 🌟 #GreenTech #Sustainability #TheTrillsConsulting #GoGreen

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2023
98. September 30, 2023. Installation of 7.5KVA Solar Powered Inverter System at Emerald Housing Estate, Lekki Phase 2, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2023
More pictures

Watch the video of the installation process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouj-AWIPi64?si=x5hs9OTtCLbtJ-mB

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2023
On this day, Saturday October 1st around 12pm in 1960, Nigeria gained her independence.

63 years later many Nigerians are yet to be independent of NEPA/GEN WAHALA!

Choose a date to gain Independence from NEPA/GEN WAHALA in this month of Independence.

#GoSolarNow!

Β© The Trills Consulting 2023

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Princelumide: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
What's the cost of going for a Lithium battery solar inverter...

SolarEngr:
πŸŒžβ˜€οΈ Explore the Power of Choice with The Trills Consultingβ˜€οΈπŸŒž
When it comes to powering your solar system, the battery you choose can make all the difference. Let's shed some light on the distinctions between three popular options: Lithium Batteries, Tubular Batteries, and Block Batteries. πŸ•―οΈπŸ”‹πŸ§Š
1️⃣ Lithium Batteries πŸ’‘:
πŸ”Ή Lightweight and Compact
πŸ”Ή High Energy Density
πŸ”Ή Longer Lifespan
πŸ”Ή Faster Charging
πŸ”Ή Low Maintenance
πŸ”Ή Ideal for Residential Use

2️⃣ Tubular Batteries πŸ”„:
πŸ”Ή Robust and Durable
πŸ”Ή Excellent Deep Discharge Capability
πŸ”Ή Suitable for Frequent Power Outages
πŸ”Ή Maintenance Required
πŸ”Ή Great for Commercial and Industrial Settings

3️⃣ Block Batteries 🧱:
πŸ”Ή Heavy-Duty Powerhouses
πŸ”Ή Extremely Reliable
πŸ”Ή Can Handle Extended Power Demands
πŸ”Ή Periodic Maintenance Necessary
πŸ”Ή Best Suited for Large-Scale Installations

The choice ultimately depends on your specific needs and budget. Our experts at The Trills Consulting are here to help you make the right decision for your solar setup. Feel free to reach out for personalized advice! β˜€οΈπŸ‘πŸ’

#SolarPower #BatteryOptions #GreenEnergy #TheTrillsConsulting

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Princelumide:
What's the cost of going for a Lithium battery solar inverter...

Depends on the capacity sir.

It's obvious, I can't give you a direct answer, because I need to ask some questions. You can chat me on Whatsapp, my contact is on my profile.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2023
πŸ†πŸŒŸ Grateful Beyond Words! πŸŒŸπŸ†

We are truly humbled and ecstatic to announce that we've been honored with the Nigeria's 25under25 Entrepreneurship & Leadership Award in the Energy and Sustainability category! 🌍⚑

We want to take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you who has supported us on this incredible journey. Your unwavering belief in our vision for a sustainable future has been our driving force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZOcfTKJIac?si=x-5VkKkzlSkQ22Ig

πŸ™ Thank you for your encouragement, your votes, and your endless positivity. This award is as much yours as it is ours. Together, we are making strides in the world of energy and sustainability, and together, we are shaping a brighter future for Nigeria and beyond.

Let's continue to work tirelessly towards a more sustainable, energy-efficient world. πŸŒ±πŸ’‘

#25under25Awards #EnergyandSustainability #Gratitude #SustainableFuture #TogetherWeCan
#TheTrillsConsulting

3 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 4:15am On Oct 04, 2023
β€’ 98 successful projects completed
β€’ The 99th client has already made their payment
β€’ Who will take the honour of being our 100th Client?

🌟 What a moment to be proud of! Recently, we've been receiving well-deserved accolades, and it's heartwarming to see everyone recognizing our efforts.

We began as a small endeavor, and today, our growth knows no bounds. It's crystal clear that without INTEGRITY, PERSEVERANCE, and HARD WORK, we wouldn't have reached this point.

We're deeply honored to receive national recognition, and our gratitude goes out to @SME100africa. Rest assured, we're committed to maintaining our high standards.

Join us on our journey to 100! πŸš€ #RoadTo100 #Energy&Sustainability #GreenEnergy #GOSolarNow #TheTrillsConsulting

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
99. October 7, 2023. Installation of 2000W Solar Powered Inverter System at Adegbayi, Ibadan.

This is our least package, it cost ₦215K as at this moment. It can power Laptop, Standing Fan, Small TV, Charging of Phones, Lights e.t.c
Client: A Spinster into Tailoring.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 1:57am On Oct 10, 2023
The NEWS you've all been waiting for ‼️

Start a Career in Solar Energy 2.0

Send a Dm for Registration link.

Register using the link.
October - 28 - 2023

Β© The Trills Consulting. 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Take advantage of our free Biennial training ‼️

Send a dm for link
Register using the link.
October 28 2023

Next one comes up 2025

Β© The Trills Consulting. 2023

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 2:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Shedding Light on Solar Energy: Debunking Myths and Revealing the Facts πŸŒžπŸ’‘ Uncover the truth behind this sustainable powerhouse in our latest post! #SolarEnergyFacts #MythBusters #CleanEnergy

Β© The Trills Consulting

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 2:50am On Oct 13, 2023
It's funny we are running paid ads for a free training worth ₦100K, and we've mad offers yet to be revealed for the participants πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. We aren't just about Energy and Sustainability, we are also about leadership and Sustainable future

#GivingBackToTheSociety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by jikaseo(f): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2023
How much would it cost to install a 5Kw 48v solar system with tubular batteries?

SolarEngr:
99. October 7, 2023. Installation of 2000W Solar Powered Inverter System at Adegbayi, Ibadan.

This is our least package, it cost ₦215K as at this moment. It can power Laptop, Standing Fan, Small TV, Charging of Phones, Lights e.t.c
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
jikaseo:
How much would it cost to install a 5Kw 48v solar system with tubular batteries?

Pls send me a dm on whatsapp ma, for a detailed Quotation.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2023
SolarEngr:

This is our least package, it cost ₦215K as at this moment. It can power Laptop, Standing embarassedFan, Small TV, Charging of Phones, Lights e.t.c
how many loads will this one power,can it power a ps 3 and tv? Do you offer pay on delivery and what's panels and battery watts
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
how many loads will this one power,can it power a ps 3 and tv? Do you offer pay on delivery and what's panels and battery watts

No sir. It's our least plan and for fair usage. Basically for Laptop, Rechargeable Fan, small TV, lightning and charging of phones.
No, our mode of payment is 80% procurement fee and 20% balance immediately after installation.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
And Finally our 100th Installation in 2 years and 2 month.
100. October 14, 2023. Installation of 3.5KVA Solar & Grid Powered Inverter System at Lekki, Lagos.

A very big thanks to all who have patronised, recommended and reffered our outfit.

A gentle reminder once again; Focusing on Quality and Prescision, Keeping Promises, Building a World Class Brand.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hurray! New upgrade, zoom in to check the labeling stickers indicating each breakers (AC Input, AC Output, PV Input & DC Surge), Indicator lamp for NEPA/Gen & Solar and the sides of the change over (NEPA/Gen & Solar).

Focusing on Quality and Prescision, Keeping Promises, Building a World Class Brand.

#GoSolarNow #thetrillsconsulting #solarpower #sustainability

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 1:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Shedding Light on Solar Energy: Debunking Myths and Revealing the Facts πŸŒžπŸ’‘ Uncover the truth behind this sustainable powerhouse in our latest post! #SolarEnergyFacts #MythBusters #CleanEnergy

Β© The Trills Consulting 2023

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2023
101. October 15, 2023. Installation of 2000W Grid Powered Inverter System at Agbowo UI Ibadan.

Recipient: A student of U.I.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2023
🌟 Meet The Trills Consulting Team! 🌟

We are a group of young, vibrant, and passionate individuals, dedicated to transforming your projects into reality. Our team's enthusiasm is contagious, and we work together seamlessly to ensure swift and flawless project execution. We believe in aesthetics, quality, and durability, and that's what sets us apart. Your dream projects are safe in our hands! πŸ’ͺ✨ #TheTrillsConsultingTeam #PassionInAction #QualityMatters #GoSolar #Energy&Sustanability

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by blogbuilder: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
You guys are doing well and i must commend that .
Which plan can i use to power my laptop,fan,tv and decoder..
Average of 10hrs daily

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good day Smart ClientsπŸ‘‘. Our one hundred and second installation is currently ongoing in Oyo, meanwhile the new price for this package is ₦600K and this take effect from Monday.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
blogbuilder:
You guys are doing well and i must commend that .
Which plan can i use to power my laptop,fan,tv and decoder..
Average of 10hrs daily

Thanks for your kind words, I will need to ask some questions, so it's better we chat on whatsapp, my no is on my profile.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by baylord77(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
@Trills

1. Are tubular (flooded/gel) better than lithium for business usage as I intend to use them for a small bar with ACs?

2. Is FelicitySolar are reliable brand as I see that you use their products?

3. How much will a 10kva inverter setup with 2x 15kwh lithium battery cost (suitable panels and moot controller included)?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 2:59am On Oct 20, 2023
baylord77:
@Trills

1. Are tubular (flooded/gel) better than lithium for business usage as I intend to use them for a small bar with ACs?
Lithium Battery >>>>>
β€’ Low maintenance
β€’ Longer Lifespan
β€’ Higher Depth of Discharge (Longer Backup Time)

2. Is FelicitySolar are reliable brand as I see that you use their products?
Yes, and there is 5 years warranty for their lithium Batteries.

3. How much will a 10kva inverter setup with 2x 15kwh lithium battery cost (suitable panels and moot controller included)?
About ₦9M check image.

Thank you.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 3:01am On Oct 20, 2023
102. October 14, 2023. Installation of 1.5KVA Grid and Solar Powered Inverter System at Ayetoro Scheme, Oyo state.

Focusing on Quality and Prescision, Keeping Promises, Building a World Class Brand.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 3:49am On Oct 20, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/hW5bNN69iHM?si=7u1xeFaOHOOmNICa

πŸ’‘Let's light up your dream, we are The Trills Consulting the best in terms of
β€’ Value for Money
β€’ Top-notch Customer service
β€’ Quick and Reliable After sale service

#LetThereBelightπŸ’‘#SustainableLiving #SmartClient πŸ‘‘ #GreenEnergy #GoSolar #TheTrillsConsulting

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Finds Giant Burmese Python In His Shed In Florida / The Dangers Of Staring At The Sun As Mercury Transit Tomorrow May 9. / I Have 350k, Can I Install A Single Solar Panel For My Appliances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.