Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,561 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Solar Inverter Installation - Science/Technology (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Inverter Installation (30653 Views)

Enrol Now For Your Professional Solar/inverter Installation Training With Lots O / Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) / Pictures/video From Wavetra Energy Academy Solar/inverter Installation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 8:23am On May 28
164: 25/05/2024
Installation of 5KVA Solar Powered Inverter System at Ikate Elegushi, Lekki.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 8:26am On May 28
More pictures

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 8:29am On May 28
πŸŽ‰ Happy Children's Day! πŸŽ‰

Today, we celebrate the joy, innocence, and boundless potential of every child. Let's cherish their laughter, nurture their dreams, and create a world where they can shine brightly. 🌟❀️

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 2:04pm On May 28
tricia77:
Please can I get your WhatsApp number it's urgent

Sorry for the late response, check my profile.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 9:18am On May 29
165. 27/05/2024
Installation of 2KVA solar powered Hybrid Inverter System at Orogun, Ibadan.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by dioss: 5:23pm On May 29
Trill1:
161: 14/05/2024
Installation of 2000W Solar Powered Inverter System.

This is an example of start small, grow big.
I also started with this and upgraded a year latter to 220AH Tubular Battery, 4 Panels and 3000W.

Go Solar Today, don't be left out.

Dear Trill1 and SolarEngr2,
I have been following this your enticing thread for a while and wants to give it a trial now.
But there is something i want to get clear about this setup above.
There is this general believe that modified sine wave inverters like the one above are not usually so compatible
with household electrical appliances. Some said it quickly deplete the life span of a battery, causes electronic components
to burn out easily, etc.
So then, from your experience so far, what rating have you got from people using the modified sine wave inverters you installed?
what should i avoid so that it won't burn my appliances like TV,Phone charger, laptop charger, etc.
Can I plug Tv gaurd on it before using my tv?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 9:42pm On May 29
dioss:

Dear Trill1 and SolarEngr2,
I have been following this your enticing thread for a while and wants to give it a trial now.
But there is something i want to get clear about this setup above.
There is this general believe that modified sine wave inverters like the one above are not usually so compatible
with household electrical appliances. Some said it quickly deplete the life span of a battery, causes electronic components
to burn out easily, etc.
So then, from your experience so far, what rating have you got from people using the modified sine wave inverters you installed?
what should i avoid so that it won't burn my appliances like TV,Phone charger, laptop charger, etc.
Can I plug Tv gaurd on it before using my tv?
Thanks.

Modified sinewave inverter is a low budget inverter for people who don't have much as at the moment... Most clients we used it for upgraded after a year or there about.

I have been using it for my personal solar powered inverter system for two years now, and it's okay, it powers my Laptop, table size fridge, AC/DC Fan, phone chargers, and a bulb.

Here is the list of it Limitations:
1. It can't power POP bulbs
2. It can't power devices that have a particular type of capacitor in it. Example Rechargeable torchlight (the ones that uses power cord, not the USB type), it will burn it.
3. It gives a huming sound with adapter (Laptop adapter, Starlink, fan adapter etc)
4. It's best used with 150AH and above battery capacity, because of the charging current, which will shorten the lifespan of the battery

But, so far, it's been a life saver for the masses. Inconclusion, anyone using it or planning to, should have at the back of their mind that they must upgrade real soon.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 12:12pm On May 30
How to protect solar Panels from thunderstorm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7t5RVc1nIg?si=KLc6oRe-rxm6xSf2
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 10:17pm On May 30

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 7:26am On May 31
166. 30/5/2024
A client contacted us to help him install a 1.5KVA Solar Powered Inverter System for his shop at Akala Express, Ibadan. He had panels, battery, Inverter and other materials available already, we only had to install.

We are available to work anywhere anytime, we boast of a team of professionals all over Nigeria, contact us today.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 9:18am On Jun 01
167: 31/5/2024

TTCCasestudies

🌞 Frustrated with power outages in Nigeria? Discover how a family in Mowe along Lagos-Ibadan expressway upgraded their power system for a more reliable and efficient solution!

Their new installation includes:
βœ… 3.5KVA Transformerless hybrid Felicity Inverter
βœ… MPPT Charge Controller
βœ… 10*180W PV panels

Why the Felicity Inverter is a game-changer:
πŸ™Œ Efficiency: Transformerless design ensures better energy conversion and usage
πŸ™Œ Dependability: Quick switch time to battery power during outages, ensuring uninterrupted power supply
πŸ™Œ Versatility: MPPT Charge Controller for optimal solar power management
πŸ™Œ Expandability: Capable of handling increased power needs in the future

Say goodbye to power cuts and embrace a sustainable, uninterruptible lifestyle with this advanced installation!

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 9:18am On Jun 01
Welcome June with The Trills Consulting! Harness the sunny days ahead and make a sustainable switch with our top-tier solar solutions. #GoSolarNow and turn the light of the sun into lasting memories and dreams realized!

#JoyOfTheSun #247Electricity #SolarEnergy #GreenEnergy

Β© The Trills Consulting 2024

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 11:15am On Jun 01
🌞 Energizing Communities One Solar Panel at a Time! 🌞

The Trills Consulting's May Scorecard:
βœ… Surpassing Targets
βœ… Empowering States
βœ… Greener Future

Contact us today to join the solar revolution

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by dioss: 11:30am On Jun 01
Trill1:

Modified sinewave inverter is a low budget inverter for people who don't have much as at the moment... Most clients we used it for upgraded after a year or there about.

I have been using it for my personal solar powered inverter system for two years now, and it's okay, it powers my Laptop, table size fridge, AC/DC Fan, phone chargers, and a bulb.

Here is the list of it Limitations:
1. It can't power POP bulbs
2. It can't power devices that have a particular type of capacitor in it. Example Rechargeable torchlight (the ones that uses power cord, not the USB type), it will burn it.
3. It gives a huming sound with adapter (Laptop adapter, Starlink, fan adapter etc)
4. It's best used with 150AH and above battery capacity, because of the charging current, which will shorten the lifespan of the battery

But, so far, it's been a life saver for the masses. Inconclusion, anyone using it or planning to, should have at the back of their mind that they must upgrade real soon.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. I actually went to market for survey yesterday. There are so many of them,
but I want to start small.
There is this model they call EURONET inverter, 1KW.
They said it can't power up with controller voltage (12v) supplied to it unless battery is attached. Moreso, it doesn't charge battery
on its own when connected to mains.
Is the above true, do you think it is a good inverter for a start?
price is #120,000.

Thanks.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01
dioss:

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. I actually went to market for survey yesterday. There are so many of them,
but I want to start small.
There is this model they call EURONET inverter, 1KW.
They said it can't power up with controller voltage (12v) supplied to it unless battery is attached. Moreso, it doesn't charge battery
on its own when connected to mains.
Is the above true, do you think it is a good inverter for a start?
price is #120,000.

Thanks.

There are a lot of products market these days, this is the first time I am seeing this.

Meanwhile, apart from installation, we also sell solar inverter, batteries, solar Panels, protection kit, installation kit, solar cable and et al.

Personally, I don't like talking down products I have never tested, so I won't say anything about the inverter. The only thing I have to say is that I have a better offer for you, just chat me on whatsapp, you can find my contact on my profile.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by QuinModah(f): 5:33pm On Jun 01
Trill1:

There are a lot of products market these days, this is the first time I am seeing this.

Meanwhile, apart from installation, we also sell solar inverter, batteries, solar Panels, protection kit, installation kit, solar cable and et al.

Personally, I don't like talking down products I have never tested, so I won't say anything about the inverter. The only thing I have to say is that I have a better offer for you, just chat me on whatsapp, you can find my contact on my profile.

Do you repair inverter
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01
QuinModah:
Do you repair inverter

I don't, but I can recommend someone.

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:33am On Jun 02
Trill1:
167: 31/5/2024

TTCCasestudies

🌞 Frustrated with power outages in Nigeria? Discover how a family in Mowe along Lagos-Ibadan expressway upgraded their power system for a more reliable and efficient solution!

Their new installation includes:
βœ… 3.5KVA Transformerless hybrid Felicity Inverter
βœ… MPPT Charge Controller
βœ… 10*180W PV panels

Why the Felicity Inverter is a game-changer:
πŸ™Œ Efficiency: Transformerless design ensures better energy conversion and usage
πŸ™Œ Dependability: Quick switch time to battery power during outages, ensuring uninterrupted power supply
πŸ™Œ Versatility: MPPT Charge Controller for optimal solar power management
πŸ™Œ Expandability: Capable of handling increased power needs in the future

Say goodbye to power cuts and embrace a sustainable, uninterruptible lifestyle with this advanced installation!

please edit the words local family, the tin torch me...na me instal the solar ...Which one is local family in Mowe?. Moving from Lagos overpopulated area to Mowe isn't local, I... I am the one that installed the solar and I'm still using it 3 days uninterrupted power...please edit your local family.. I move.from Lagos to mowe and accommodated my parents with me ..the words torch me.. I don't want to comment but the local family torch me.. just edit please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02
b0rn2fuck:
please edit the words local family, the tin torch me...na me instal the solar ...Which one is local family in Mowe?. Moving from Lagos overpopulated area to Mowe isn't local, I... I am the one that installed the solar and I'm still using it 3 days uninterrupted power...please edit your local family.. I move.from Lagos to mowe and accommodated my parents with me ..the words torch me.. I don't want to comment but the local family torch me.. just edit please

This is what I mean sir. And for the record,
we Will never use a derogatory words forany of our highly esteem clients. Thanks for your understanding.

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 11:47am On Jun 04
Today'sHeadlines

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05
Don't stop here, Contactusonwhatsappto know better +234/70/542/341/62

For enquires and consultation...
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 9:53am On Jun 07
🌍 World Environment Day 2024
Today, we proudly participated in World Environment Day, aligning with our commitment to green energy and sustainability. Our team members attended the enlightening symposium at the Faculty of Public Health, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, where the theme was "Land Restoration, Desertification, and Drought Resilience."The event featured insightful keynote addresses, panel discussions, and a symbolic tree planting exercise, reflecting innovative solutions for sustainable land management. 🌱At The Trills Consulting, we believe in taking tangible actions to foster a greener future. By planting trees, we contribute to land restoration and environmental health, directly supporting our mission of promoting sustainable energy solutions.Our delegates actively engaged in these activities, reaffirming our dedication to environmental stewardship and community involvement. Together, we can make a difference and drive positive change for our planet. 🌿

1 Like

Re: Solar Inverter Installation by QuinModah(f): 1:37pm On Jun 08
Trill1:

I don't, but I can recommend someone.
I was told the chip inside the inverter is bad and they recommend I sell it. I t was affected by the thunder storm
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09
QuinModah:
I was told the chip inside the inverter is bad and they recommend I sell it. I t was affected by the thunder storm

Sell it to who? Sounds fishy...

It can be repaired or worse, the board can be replaced.

This is for everyone using an Inverter System, make sure your system is heavily protected with the right protection Kits, to avoid damage and give you the value for your money.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Trill1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09
Trill1:
Don't stop here, Contactusonwhatsappto know better +234/705/542/341/62

For enquires and consultation...

HERE
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by Abujaexpress: 3:39pm On Jun 10
Trill1:
164: 25/05/2024
Installation of 5KVA Solar Powered Inverter System at Ikate Elegushi, Lekki.
What is the cost of 2.5KVA complete solar system with tubular batteries and panels?
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11
Abujaexpress:
What is the cost of 2.5KVA complete solar system with tubular batteries and panels?

We don't do 2.5KVA anymore, we've upgrade our packages, what's available is that's close to that is 3KVA. Pls reach out on whatsapp. Find contact details on profile.
Re: Solar Inverter Installation by SolarEngr2(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14
168. Installation of 10KVA off-grid Solar powered Inverter System.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.