Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) (33506 Views)

Judge Sends Agba Jalingo To Kuje Prison For Cybercrime / Agba Jalingo Finally Released From Detention (Video) / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Man102: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Police Move Nigerian Journalist, Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo)

Nigerian police have reportedly moved Nigerian Journalist and Human rights activist, Agba Jalingo to Abuja.

In a picture obtained by 9NEWS NIGERIA, Jalingo was spotted in an Airport in Lagos.

9NEWS NIGERIA had reported that Policemen arrested Jalingo, after holding his wife, and daughter hostage for over an hour at his Ogudu residence in Lagos.

Mr. Jalingo had raised the alarm at about 4:00 PM that some policemen who refuse to identify themselves have surrounded his house.

According to report, four plain cloth officers arrived at his residence from Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory to effect the arrest.

He is currently being detained at Alapere Police station in Lagos.

The Police have also surrounded the CrossRiverWatch office in Calabar, Cross River state, an online newspaper published by Mr. Jalingo.

Mr Jalingo, who is very critical of Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River state was previously arrested in August 2019, and detained for 179 days on the orders of Governor Ayade.

Source : https://9newsng.com/police-move-nigerian-journalist-agba-jalingo-to-abuja-photo/

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Pwettylinda(f): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin
FTC grin grin first time ever.

Dedicating this to a better Nigeria.

Pls let's vote for a healthy, active and qualified leader.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
So far,not so good.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Odetokun3(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
O ti da

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by TI1919(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pusdun

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
I see a revolution against the Nigerian police just like that of end SARS, I see thousands of policemen killed across the country, I see stations burnt, I see the federal government disbanding the NPF, I see state policing taking over.

This I have seen.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
This electioneering season has made me to understand that there is nothing like activist. All of them are hustlers feasting cashing out on the weak

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by coconutbag: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Freedom of speech to the mud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by harmargedon: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Who the Bleep is jalingo in that picture, because they all seem less concerned and happy in that picture.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by IJOBA11: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by kozmokaz(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Gagging the press

APC is a disaster

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by RabbitGuy: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmxk1laLR68

How to make kindle box (delivery bed) for your rabbit.
Subscribe today
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Y
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by hbk001(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Under Buhari, freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech, not guaranteed.

I hope the man regain his freedom on time.

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by bigdammyj: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Noted.
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Our media must not shut down. We have to speak out for our voices to be heard. #ReleaseAgbaJalingo

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by ukaegbuikedia: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tyrants in power.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
This better be a lie... In a democracy?!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Luckysbab: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
But this kind of nonsense shouldn't be happening in this age na. Just arrest without reason. Just like that.

At least, state the reason he's been arrested. He's a public figure na

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Melodydoctor: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Jostoman: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
All those APC miscreants will not see what their governor is doing now but if it is PDP now they would have created a multiple thread.

We deserve to know his offense from the police.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by jeff1993: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
This are fearless Media rep who speak without fear!!!

They are trying to shut down the Media.... Same Media they used in putting out propaganda that brought them to power.

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Praxis758: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Behold, the reintroduction of Abacha and IBB days are here.

Criticize the governors and be incarcerated.

Praise the failures and be celebrated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by AllKnowing: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wonder when Governor Ayade will let this man be!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by xpressionx(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Calamity of a people

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by ManTiger(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by highchief1: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Man102:

Source : https://9newsng.com/police-move-nigerian-journalist-agba-jalingo-to-abuja-photo/
no be everybody them Dey use play sha.i dare any state Gov to come and arrest or intimidate me.i will spiritually make their life miserable.the level of juju at my disposal no man born of a woman can intimidate me.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Emilokan1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ayade will leave office very soon,and the bashings will continue .which power will he be executing then to effect arrest? His unceremonious exit is just around the corner. If he was performing,he wouldn't have been criticized in the first place. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Names 15 Terrorism Financiers, BDCs, Plans Sanctions / Aso Villa News / Boko Haram Loses Fighters As Air Force, Army Repel Attack On Bita Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.