Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) (33705 Views)

Judge Sends Agba Jalingo To Kuje Prison For Cybercrime / Agba Jalingo Finally Released From Detention (Video) / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Doyou2019: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jennifer663:
So far,not so good.

Agba Jalingo was a hardcore Buharist going into the 2015 elections. In 2019, man couldn't still decide whether Buhari was worth all the hype. He just kept jumping from one radio station to the other in the Southwest singing Buhari's praise. . He, just like Tinubu, helped to foist this useless administration on Nigerians. Only difference is he is just a ragtag journalist who has no real power or wealth to shield him from impunity such as this
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by livingspringass(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bad government. Posterity will come through one day......... The press should be free
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Donlanray: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Seunosewas:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the081::63::83::85::69
. Give the slots to your relatives na.
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by meeketta: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
You are consider a good citizen if you are close mouthed to all the evil done by this evil politicians.

#free Mr. Jalingo
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Doyou2019: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This electioneering season has made me to understand that there is nothing like activist. All of them are hustlers feasting cashing out on the weak
I learned this during 2020 's ENDSARS showdown. No yeye Twitter influencer, activist or APC urchin can fool me no more.

I bet many feel the same too. That's why in recent times any yeye bunkum spilled on Social Media by any werey wey dey disguise is quickly met with disdain and public uproar.

Wiser now, to the chagrin of these manipulative fools.
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Ejilaj(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by bikefab(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Buhari is a tyrant...
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ayade is the worst thing to happen to Cross River state.
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by ozegidon(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a revolution against the Nigerian police just like that of end SARS, I see thousands of policemen killed across the country, I see stations burnt, I see the federal government disbanding the NPF, I see state policing taking over.

This I have seen.
I wanted to say something until I saw your moniker..is well!
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Pqw1: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oh
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by ukahrawah: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
For what exactly? These clueless people should leave Agba alone.
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Lastborn0074: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
hbk001:
Under Buhari, freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech, not guaranteed.

Nigerians have become comedians because of the unfriendly government of Buhari. smiley
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Great0ne1: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
xpressionx:
Calamity of a people
The economic policy of agbado and eba sharing
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Munamoqel: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a revolution against the Nigerian police just like that of end SARS, I see thousands of policemen killed across the country, I see stations burnt, I see the federal government disbanding the NPF, I see state policing taking over.

This I have seen.
hope your saw you dinner tonight
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by shedy03(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Wetin be the name of your church again?
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by rikithor(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
He that is down has never been afraid of a fall,Agba Jalingo is a hero,whether he is arrested, released on bail,paid or unpaid,re arrested.He is is more powerful than (mention) any living or dead Nigeria politheifians,I will compare and tell you the rating in seconds.
Some Nigeria professors that are drinking garri with left toes(disgracing themselves) professors helping politheifians to rig elections, professor politrick-cians and governor that is afraid of accountability and transparency.

If I call a public servant and request for audit of fiscal management of public treasury,is that any insults or offence?

This time,those saner countries they often run to to hide public funds after milking their states dry must hear about the Next Level Stealing and hibernating in a party for protection from journalists who have not dropped pen to pick 'broom' nor 'umbrella'.

Professors that speaks big grammar yet can't fix socio economic or ethno religious cum cultural challenges in their country nor can researched and share economic policies, principles or counsel to fix these unending inflation,rising cost of goods and services,higher dollars rate, unemployment;these ones na professors or confussors?

Tuehhh !
Waste of years in classroom,
Many ssce holders better pass some of confussors.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below.
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
When obi was telling Nigerians that buhari is a dictator during him and atiku campaign people don't understand

Now una dey see am
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by josephevergreen(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Emilokan1:
Ayade will leave office very soon,and the bashings will continue .which power will he be executing then to effect arrest? His unceremonious exit is just around the corner. If he was performing,he wouldn't have been criticized in the first place. grin

Ayade is the worse governor of cross river state.
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by princetom1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
AllKnowing:
Wonder when Governor Ayade will let this man be!

He is not going to be in power forever,
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by Arielle: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
The blackman has not yet fully evolved. We still behave like animals in the jungle and have no clue what to do with power and privilege. What a shame.
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by maasoap(m): 7:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Jennifer663:
So far,not so good.

When you don't even know the details, shocking!
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by maasoap(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2022
hbk001:
Under Buhari, freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech, not guaranteed.

I hope the man regain his freedom on time.
Lastborn0074:

Nigerians have become comedians because of the unfriendly government of Buhari. smiley

You voted Ayade under the platform of PDP but keep dragging Buhari's name under the platform of APC. When will you people get sense and take responsibility for once in your life?
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by hbk001(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2022
maasoap:

You voted Ayade under the platform of PDP but keep dragging Buhari's name under the platform of APC. When will you people get sense and take responsibility for once in your life?

.Wake up your ideas and know how to address people in the public domain. Are we in the same state or what have you to know who I voted for or I even wrote there that I am involved in partisan politics in my write-up?
Seems you're a supporter of Buhari, keep it up because you're the one who actually need more sense and get responsible in life.
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by AloneTK: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
harmargedon:
Who the Bleep is jalingo in that picture, because they all seem less concerned and happy in that picture.

The one putting on a Polo T-Shirt
Re: Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) by harmargedon: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
AloneTK:

the dude looks happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers / North-central Breaks Away From ACF, Unveils New Group / 30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.