Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters (37268 Views)

Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Bestmanwealthy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Like for tinubu share for obi

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by sanpipita(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peter Obi doesn't seem to delegate matters he goes directly to the person or people and sort out any issues with them, great leadership trait

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by mycar: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Man with good heart ❤️
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by trevorhorace(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
angry I don't like peace

Did Femi apologize for calling them zombies.

This peace is unappealing and unpeaceful. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by MMWandali: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sincere apology always accepted
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, same Obi blaming opponents for fake news and threats from his opponents had to go see Femi Kuti before the IPOB wing of his supporters carry out their threat on Fela shrine. Such an hypocrite

Wether right or wrong, my mother always say, I am sorry, it won’t remove anything from you, wether his supporters ooh or Tinubu or atiku, any one Wey Dey cause trouble. He apologized. So calm down. Life is not hard, na humans make life hard with rules and regulations
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by FreeStuffsNG: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
xpressionx:
That's right.

If you misyarn you go still collect wotoporosly again
Noted. HE Obi's cap in hand trip to the shrine ku ikan si.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by deeva2: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
His zombies followers are ruining his small chances...Obi go visit to beg tire..

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Secondly: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
We are not here to apologize for being obidient.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Jostoman: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Mr Obi is the only technocrat with the right values to fix Nigeria

I'm sure he will appoint competent people as well.

Share for Mr Obi and Like for Tinubu and Atiku.

As usual Peter Obi will defeat them both
stop putting Atiku and Tinubu together because Atiku is better than Tinubu.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Coperop: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Obi is not ordinary

No, he's not ordinary. He's your god.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nigerianization(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD ON FRONT PAGE IS MISLEADING.

It was Femi Kuti that said Peter came to apologize. The title made it seem others Seun please take note
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Patience79: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
One of the qualities of a good leader.

His Excellency, We are learning from your exemplary leadership.

Thank God you came for such a time as this......A new Nigeria is possible with OBI-DATTI

#100%
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Slurity(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Atiku and Tinubu are good but OBI is the BEST.
best is not good for Nigeria. We want Jagaban. Obi can not even see second

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by youngestuk(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
So who do you want us to vote for

29kobo:

That's the same kind of story they tell us everytime...he is the only one, he has experience...then at the end of each tenure, things are worse than they were before.

Buhari was comming to clean house?..how far?

Obasanjo was experienced? How far?

GEJ and Yaradua were technocrats...at the end of that era we were taking loans to pay salaries.

Obi claims to be a technocrat , yet when asked about subsides , was vacilitating between Yes and No...when the answer should have been...yes, subsidy has to go.

(Don't even bring up Tinubu and Atiku who have no new ideas, and who are banking on Nigerians forgetting things).

If any candidate is serious...let's start by their views on subsidy, and on whether the petrol and power sector should have the right to set their prices, and how they intend to tax the nigerians working in the informal sector, then we can see how techoncrat they are.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by gadgethead: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
29kobo:

That's the same kind of story they tell us everytime...he is the only one, he has experience...then at the end of each tenure, things are worse than they were before.

Buhari was comming to clean house?..how far?

Obasanjo was experienced? How far?

GEJ and Yaradua were technocrats...at the end of that era we were taking loans to pay salaries.

Obi claims to be a technocrat , yet when asked about subsides , was vacilitating between Yes and No...when the answer should have been...yes, subsidy has to go.

(Don't even bring up Tinubu and Atiku who have no new ideas, and who are banking on Nigerians forgetting things).

If any candidate is serious...let's start by their views on subsidy, and on whether the petrol and power sector should have the right to set their prices, and how they intend to tax the nigerians working in the informal sector, then we can see how techoncrat they are.

Obi will disappoint a lot of people. He yarns from both openings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Patriotsleague: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
It's only demented, people that will say they will burn a person's house because of his party affiliation. You think it is easy to burn a house, Fela shrine in Lagos and escape?

You be Taliban?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
youngestuk:
So who do you want us to vote for

Am I your God and Soverign to tell you who you should vote for? Do I control your life? Are you my servant? Don't you have free will.

Go and vote for whoever you want to...but also remember to put heat under their legs and stop thinking there is a money tree. Maybe you will see results, maybe not. But go and vote for whoever you want to.

I am not voting for Obi, Atiku or tinubu...they are in the same party. If it makes you sad, sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by jaybenugo: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
gadgethead:

Obi will disappoint a lot of people. He yarns from both openings

If Obi wins, he will only do as well as the people want him to.

If people of Nigeria are willing to participate in their democracy, they will get good leadership, even if the person they vote for is of dubious character, or good character.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Doyou2019: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
bhella10:
Psycophants cry

It's Sycophants bro. Get off your agbado eating and for once in your life 'follow who know road'

Obi for President!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by LegalWolf: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Naijabad:
I just love Obi for this.
A kind hearted man.

Not the vampire in aso rock and his gang of drug barons and money launderers.

I am not a PO supporter but this act is very commendable! He did well

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by BreakingNews21: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hon. Gov. P.O. seems to be a very class act, and some of his supporters the exact opposite 10^100. cheesy
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by kayperry: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
coconutbag:
It's hard not to love Obi. One must first hate oneself and every good thing before one can hate Obi. A life of purpose in its purest form.

Oga speak for yourself,

if I am corrrect Peter Obi have being in public corridor for decades, why you guys act as if Peter Obi emanated yesterday sound mumu-ish.

Peter OBi have been tested, who envys anambra today

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Reference(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Indeed Mr. Obi has been given a herculean task by his supporters who are fast assuming notoriety for crass and crude discourse on social and electronic media in trying to outdo the APC media class of 2014/15.

One will have assumed a mirroring of their candidate who is known for intellectual discourse presented with great decorum. They indeed threaten those on the fence.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by coconutbag: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
And your point is? Oh, I'm sorry you hate good things.
kayperry:

Oga speak for yourself,

if I am corrrect Peter Obi have being in public corridor for decades, why you guys act as if Peter Obi emanated yesterday sound mumu-ish.

Peter OBi have been tested, who envys anambra today

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Jones4190(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peter Obi strategically invested in Breweries so that his supporters can get drunk and insult people…”

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by leosahm(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Mr Obi is the only technocrat with the right values to fix Nigeria

I'm sure he will appoint competent people as well.

Share for Mr Obi and Like for Tinubu and Atiku.

As usual Peter Obi will defeat them both.

it's not all about "share for Peter obi and like for Atiku/Tinubu" it's about are u going to vote Peter Obi All this online campaign for Peter Obi dey vex me coz plenty of una wey dey support online Peter Obi no get Voter's card or no go even vote am at the end......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.