Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda (48911 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by neonly: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Comradegood:
Is that her bush down there?

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Lovelydaisies: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rules are rules. But who snapped her? The designers and sellers of the cloth should be fined as well. grin

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

Sarcasm at its finest grin grin

What do you mean sacarsm?? Im telling you d truth..... problem is the colonial powers hv brainwashed u to think less of urself & your continnent/country....
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Benrosaria(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
They should arrest the mad woman roaming naked on the streets of Ibadan
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by abbey621(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

What do you mean sacarsm?? Im telling you d truth..... problem is the colonial powers hv brainwashed u to think less of urself & your continnent/country....

Oh I think highly of myself, my wealth portfolio speaks highly of me as well. If your IQ states that Nigeria is a more peaceful country than most European countries and USA then who am I to argue with you? Ire o grin grin grin grin
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Pepperunfwago: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

Africa is not backward, its Europe and usa where murderers go unpinished thats backward. In Nigeria murderers are sentenced to death. Usa and Europe are savages compared to us that are the most civilized.
salbis:
Good one from the Judge. Morals must be restored on our African continent.
This is simply dumb comparing Nigerias justice system with America's because of your bigoted values
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Benrosaria:
They should arrest the mad woman roaming naked on the streets of Ibadan
Why not find her clothes to wear and a place to get treatment abeg. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

Oh I think highly of myself, my wealth portfolio speaks highly of me as well. If your IQ states that Nigeria is a more peaceful country than most European countries and USA then who am I to argue with you? Ire o grin grin grin grin

"The western European is a savage in need of native american and African civilization" - unknown author....
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by BigBashiru: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pepperunfwago:

This is simply dumb comparing Nigerias justice system with America's because of your bigoted values

What bigoted values?? In america murderers are put in nice hostels for 15yrs annd released on parole; in Nigeria the same fate they meted ttoo their victiim is metted to them which provides justice to all....

The problem is Africans hv been brainwashed thru carefullly crafted colonial strategies
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Benrosaria(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why not find her clothes to wear and a place to get treatment abeg. undecided

No one cares about anyone
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Midas01: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Do you who else's sex went viral? Oxlaid.... Yes Oxlade went viral after about 3 of his sex tapes were released.

So why is it only Tiwa that should be punished? Foolish misogynist.
God1000:
I was about posting this but the mod did.

I blame her, she knows her country very well and still went ahead to break the law.

However two years jail term is too much, 3-6 months is enough.

Our own Tiwa savage sex tape went viral some months ago and nothing happened to her, she ought to have been punished

She brazen it out

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by olisaEze(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
African laws just like African traditions know how to major in minor things! Not too long ago, our young maidens all walked around with their breasts standing & proudly nippled to show they were well equipped to feed their babies, both old and young! Now just because oyinbo women with their flat chests couldn’t compete, they used religion to teach us that a beautiful body is indecent. How bikonu?? The breasts are attached to her chest, ur eyes are attached to ur head. What u choose to stare at is ur business! Brassiere is not our culture so stop demonizing our beautifully full chested women! Adonlikeit!! angry
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by purples25(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Just let us know that men are superior to women, to always be free and do as they like.

Also, just let us know that certain people are the little gods over others.

Because that's what this judgement implies.

If you can't live your life and take your decisions without thinking of what society wants, then in one way or the other, without paying your bills, raising you or caring for you, the society somehow controls you.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by SeriouslySense(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Not sure. But i suspect, it has to do with clothing.
Kobojunkie:
What exactly is the essence of this post of yours again? undecided
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Not sure. But i suspect, it has to do with clothing.
Sigh! undecided

Nigerians are a majorly confused bunch because historically nudity has been an acceptable part of our culture, even though many pretend they are disgusted by it. undecided
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by babajero(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Splitmind:

Isn't Nigeria an Islamic country? After all Muslims are the majority here.
Really?

I didn't know you have counted o,

Was that why you Muslims are murdering people So that you will answer majority?

The part of hell you people will share with Satan and Muhammed will be very hot.

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by HITsquad: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
I believe she has the freedom to wear what she wants... But on the other hand, not everyone wants to see your tits hanging around,for many reasons.

So I think nudity its a form of sexual harassment.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by BeanmanX(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Splitmind:
Very good judgement although I would have preferred the death penalty.
Mr Agbado u re wicked oh,,,, grin
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
HITsquad:
I believe she has the freedom to wear what she wants... But in the order hand and for many reasons, not everyone wants to see your tits hanging around.

So I think nudity is a form of sexual harassment.
It is? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by HITsquad: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It is? undecided
lol Thank you man, I will try and correct that immediately!
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by BeanmanX(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg go spam someone else with this foolish nonsense of yours.. undecided

I bet you are going to try to convince me that in the images below the lady in black is dressed worse than her ancestors, right? undecided

Confused monkey! undecided
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
NLFPMOD
Dominique
Violation of rule 2,,,,,,,
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by mauchiz: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Which type of dressing is this?
Is she crazy?they need to take her to a psychiatrist to check her, if she is ok, she should be jailed for three years,this is an abomination.
Sodom and gomorrah, they should flog her, so her brain will reset.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by shoboy9: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Suppose keep her off the streets for at least 7 years nau. This one can do teach your children o!
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by bizzibodi(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Two years for her own body,her own toto fa! The same people whitemen discovered naked forming civilised.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by FireUpNow(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
nlfpmod:
Rwandan Woman Arrested For Indecent Dressing Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/rwandan-woman-arrested-for-indecent-dressing-is-sentenced-to-2-years-in-jail-2.html
She don mad poo and caused alot of onile erections
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by SeriouslySense(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
hmm, i get it.

Kobojunkie:
Sigh! undecided

Nigerians are a majorly confused bunch because historically nudity has been an acceptable part of our culture, even though many pretend they are disgusted by it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
bizzibodi:
Two years for her own body,her own toto fa! The same people whitemen discovered naked forming civilised.
No mind Africans ... a confusing bunch of peoples. Later dem go tell you say dem respect their culture. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
mauchiz:
Which type of dressing is this?
Is she crazy?they need to take her to a psychiatrist to check her, if she is ok, she should be jailed for three years,this is an abomination.
Sodom and gomorrah, they should flog her, so her brain will reset.
So your ancestors were also crazy same as their culture? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Fujiyama: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Basicend:
If any young man corner her for road now and rape her, everybody start shouting harassments etc.

^^^
Rubbish.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by Fujiyama: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Judal:
If them rape am now,them go talk say na men just purposely do am. Mtchew

^^^
More rubbish.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
I see nothing wrong here, she is fine the way she dressed. Come here in Miami where women walk about in just see tru pant and see tru bra. They even come to shopping in supermarket in pant and bra.
Re: Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by f1dark(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
~I saw you've posted your string as of now. . .I think somebody posted a comparable string on dressmakers in london. . .i'll attempt and track down the connection and post it on your string.
daveyjay:
Standing bresss shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). / Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / Lady Dumped Her Modelling Career After A Pageant Owner Slept With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.